It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Time warp' discovered by paranormal investigator outside of Las Vegas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Join the cause
Buy now!

It would probably not be a good idea to wait for a perfect case because there is the possibility that someone will buy me out. This meter could then be suppressed to prevent the general public from developing anti-gravity technology.

www.ebay.com...

This post is in no way meant to encourage purchase of this device. Obviously.
edit on 7/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cool find.

The ebay description provides a bit more information about its theory of operation.

I noticed one interesting specification:

The combined noise and drift of this DT-Meter is around 4 or 5 micro-seconds per second,

If I read that correctly, the UFO researcher's measurement of 2.3 microseconds is in the noise.

It's still fun to play though.

ETA. I take that back, the article says 20 microseconds. So, if his measurement was accurate, the it is well above the noise floor.

-dex

edit on 7/2/2018 by DexterRiley because: had to review

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

Interesting.....I watched a show about Einstein's theories on time, can't recall the title, in which they discussed such things, and even showed time differences were possible. Strange world we live in.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I watched the video. It it interesting the device he used.

Electronic devices can malfunction, even crystal controlled ones. For example any timing circuit is somewhat influenced by capacitance or inductance (ie. an LC circuit). It is just physics.

He should look around for a potential answer why there in BFE why the timing effect issue. I do like his methodology, he is using a "delta t" approach where he measures the time relative to the base unit (so if he catches any part of a "time warp" it will register a small amount at least).

My guess would be the power lines in the background; look how high they are off the ground. Means they are around 200KV AC which not only produces a bunch of electrical fields, but magnetic ones too (as its AC). I would check the sheilding on the units and maybe use coax between the base unit and the "Sensor". Also, one must remember that magnetic basically penetrates anything even mu metal if strong enough (which is different from electrical fields that can be stopped with just a thin layer of metal).

He should also look for underground springs which can radiate ELF (extremely-low frequency) radio waves, large pipelines stuff like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join