It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI Tells Congress - No More Documents. BIG Week of Fireworks Has Begun.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

By a few.

Do a few represent the many in your book?

Do the few racists in the republican party represent all republicans in your opinion? IF not why not?

My liberal friends want the fbi to lose power.

It's mullers team alone that they want to succeed. After that they will throw muller away too.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I see it a little differently. I don't automatically equate the DOJ and the FBI with being leftist. I do now, but not historically. I just think the DOJ and FBI has been lined with left leaning personnel over the past 16 years. I believe it started in earnest under Bush and this was 'organic' within the respective agencies as a result of Bush. And, it continued under Obama, and there was nothing organic about that; it was purely an overt infiltration. 16 years is nearly half of a career for many in those fields, so you have to imagine how many old-school have retired or left during that time. This leaves a vacuum of balance.

There was a time when I think most people saw the DOJ and FBI as very right leaning organizations...almost to an extreme! And, I think they were. Look back to Hoover and then throughout the late 60's, 70's and 80's.

I think the left shift in the DOJ and FBI is just symptomatic of the Bush and Obama administrations. With the the events currently going on today which are exposing more and more of this corruption and bias, I think you're going to see a swing back the other direction over the next 6-8 years.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Congress just turned up the heat on Rosenstein another notch this afternoon.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.bloomberg.com...

tnks. for the info..

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah if he doesn't comply they will do more interviews on fox news........................

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
omg

how sad

they have not even seen the papers outlining the scope of mueller yet.

this says so much bout the show

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You mean the FBI created under FDR and ran by J Edgar for 37 years wasn’t some sort of secret police getting the dirt on everybody and sowing the seeds that shaped the US domestically for decades?

If I was Speaker of the House I could have any document requested in short order by reminding them who controls the purse strings and government pension system. Only takes one successful vote by the House to be sent to the Senate. Or conversely for Trump to sign an EO that ends the FBI in exchange for a favorable vote for any particular bill presented to the House.

Easy Peasey Mac and Cheesey. But Ryan lacks the uh, proper equipment.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Tell me more about this blue wave.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Blue wave or not there will one day be another dem potus.

I just hope you guys don't complain to much about the power they will have.

After all you seem happy to give the potus more and more power since bush.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Tell me more about this blue wave.

The Blue Wave is turning red. That was verified by the latest polls yesterday.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The next dem Potus will be representing a different Democratic party than we see today...Hopefully.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Im going to need you to quantify "more totalitarian" as something other than hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Its always made me laugh, the very idea that anything that happens in either the DoJ or the FBI has any root in leftist ideology. Given that the DoJ and the FBI both have, or have had units specifically in place to prevent the spread of anything like leftist ideology taking root in American culture, I am baffled beyond belief that this sort of nonsense flies with any of the members here.

Have you not read the text messages?

I know right.. Its like they blabber on about how right they are and just ignore the facts.

The text messages clearly show a leftist bias.

Communists talk in generalities when it suits and in specific terms when it suits.
I would say the FBI is certainly more conservative, but there are specific people (in high ranking roles) that are radical leftists.
Communists hope that the generalities will mask the stench of communism in the ranks of the FBI, but the stench is just too strong and they are fighting a losing battle.
We know with absolute certainty now that the FBI has been corrupted by leftist extremists.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You are dealing, in my opinion.... with a group of people who all "Have something" on each other. There is and has been for a while... a feeling of desperation that has grown more and more frantic with each failed attempt to topple the current administration. I think we have a group of people... call it The Clinton Inner Circle if you like, who have nothing to lose except their freedom... and enough dirt on each other to insure loyalty.

I really don't see how anyone who is a parent and has ever looked at your kid and thought "Boyyyy, do you think I am stupid?" , for some reason can't see the shenanigans.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whats funny from the link you quoted...further down

Zero In

26 June 2018,
Mueller is preparing to accelerate his probe into possible collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians who sought to interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person familiar with the investigation. Mueller and his team of prosecutors and investigators have an eye toward producing conclusions

"accelerate" let that sink in....

hahahahahaha.....they've owned this supercharged V12 engine for how long now?

Finally all of a sudden they have located the accelerator....

hahahhahaha

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Weird I got two warnings for my replays here...no idea why though.

My post are still here they weren't taken down.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

You mean the text messages sent by a few that you guys want to use to discredit the other 30k agents?

Those messages?

Taking down the doj and fbi will be a much much bigger blow to the republicans than anyone else.

The liberals have been trying to take down the fbi for years and now here you are doing their job for them.

You must be proud.

There aren't 30K agents in the FBI....more like around 4,000.

The vast majority of FBI employees are support personnel.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The fbi has 13,778 special agents.

So even if we are just talking about them those text messages do not represent the vast majority of fbi agents.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.bloomberg.com...

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

And the House Intel Committee fired back at the Department of Justice tonight, after the DOJ told Devin Nunes yesterday, "We gave you everything we wanted to give you. You get no more documents from us!".

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes is showing no signs of de-escalating a conflict with the Justice Department over the Russia investigation, hitting the department late Tuesday with an expansive new request for "any contacts" between FBI intelligence sources and over a dozen Trump campaign associates, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

The new request seeks information not only on "FBI informants," but also on "undercover agents, and/or confidential human sources" who interacted with former Trump associates before July 31, 2016 -- the start of the FBI's counterintelligence investigation into connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The list of Trump associates Nunes indicated he's interested in includes: Michael Caputo, Sam Clovis, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Corey Lewandowski, Stephen Miller, Peter Navarro, Sam Nunberg, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Walid Phares, Joseph Schmitz, Roger Stone and Donald Trump Jr.

On Monday, the Justice Department told Nunes, a California Republican, that he already had the answer to his question about whether the FBI had used informants "against" members or associates of the Trump campaign.
Source: www.local10.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But that still is not a realistic appraisal of the actual structure of the FBI and DoJ as entities. They are not liberal institutions, and their members are not liberal either, by and large.

FBI and DoJ decision making has ALWAYS and STILL has a bias toward the right. They still harass pot growers, sellers, smokers, they still penetrate and counteract any protest group they can identify as having a solid message that might change the future of the nation, they STILL come down heavily on anyone who actually argues for their rights, and in the case of the DoJ, have an almost pathological dislike and willingness to totally destroy the lives, of anyone who does not just plea deal, anyone who demands their day in court.

These draconian organisations both willingly benefit from the totally non-liberal existence of mass surveillance, rather than refusing to act on any information which does not come as a result of the checks and balances required to gain a warrant based on probable cause, and agents and personages of both organisations are, to this day, complicit in wrongful arrests and the existence of black site prisons on US soil, run to house political prisoners, like environmental protestors, protestors against the massive power of the corporations, protestors against the mass surveillance state, as well as the ever present terrorists (read proxy agents of the US government) caught on US soil since the existence of Guantanamo Bay became politically toxic.

These are NOT liberal organisations, these are not liberal actions. These organisations remain what they have always been, significantly biased toward the right, and they always will, because it takes a certain mindset to believe oneself a fit entity to engage in the sort of Orwellian operations that both these organisations are involved in, or to have dealings with the other agencies sometimes involved in their operations. The BEST you could say, if you had a taste for the fabricated, is that they are fair and balanced, but even that would be a stretch, because regardless of what they do or do not appear to do about Donald Trump, the organisations have not re-polarised to the left all of a sudden, because if they did, the people running the place would look at what they are forced to do by being in the system, and leave it with the greatest possible speed. If those organisations became liberal overnight, the place would empty out faster than the contents of a perforated bowel.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join