It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next liberal cause to save the children from....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The next liberal cause...

Everyday, thousands of kids in this country are forced to eat their vegetables. How can President Trump allow this. He is an evil man.

Save the Children from Eating Vegetables

Thought I'd share this Facebook video to lighten the mood a little. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
How bout they stop targeting them with Hitler's Youth' esque social engineering if they love them so much.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How bout they stop targeting them with Hitler's Youth' esque social engineering if they love them so much.

"Too Late", she cried.

Soro's borderless super-government has already brainwashed the next generation - clearly your Constitution sucks........

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

That was funny, although those kids are the leaders of tomorrow

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Another toolbag who has hung around beyond his usefulness vying to stay relevant.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

#BrusselSproutsMatter

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
More lies using children as political fodder, pulling on the emotional heartstrings of the timid and weakminded. Never mind that it is all made up BS propaganda - too late she cried, the cats out of the bag......

[aka: Never let the truth get in the way of a good story]

link to PJW twitter post

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

You may actually be on to something about how progressives approach their next dog whistle.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Ugh that kid is a pratt. They are NOT Illegal Humans, they are Illegal Aliens, in that, they entered the country illegally. Does he dispute that?

What a tosser he is.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Dear lord! They are coming for me. I make my child eat his vegetables. Of course, he doesn't dislike them. It's just that he knows he will get dessert and prefers to cut the veggies to get to dessert faster. So I have to make sure he eats them.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Human beings can carry out kinds of illegal acts ... like crossing the borders of other nations in defiance of their laws about how to proceed about it which is a crime and illegal.

Hogg is such a tool.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

People are so stupid and there is so many of them ive given up

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
One wonders when these idiots are going to care half as much about all the poor American kids who are separated from their parents by the US justice system.

If it's so horribly immoral to separate families because a parent commits a crime, then it's terribly immoral. It shouldn't matter what kind of crime the parent committed and where they came from to do it.
edit on 19-6-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ 37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ 40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Jesus, Matthew 25: 34-40

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

How about this :::

If you truly want to help some of these kids, just send me your name, address, and $10,000 .

I will talk to some of the people I know with I C E and maybe we can put some of them on a bus to your house. You can then be a "good" parent to as many of them as you want and raise them up to love the U S A or at least your way of seeing the world.

Do I have any takers on this proposal ???

I think it is a good thing when people are willing to "put their money where their mouth is" .
edit on 19-6-2018 by tinymind because: After thought

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Open all prison doors, HUMANS ARE NOT ILLEGAL!

Why is it illegal to bitchslap people who need it? That alone is proof of conspiracy and corruption. Should be mandatory.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you are talking about the White Throne judgment?

Interesting how this talks about seeing people who are in need and helping them, and not about people who perceive themselves to be in need who break into our house and demand we give them stuff which is what these people are doing. Don't call them "asylum seekers." There are procedures in place to do that legally, and they involve presenting yourself at a legal port of entry, not sneaking over the border with a child.

Also, interesting how you have so suddenly found Jesus. Which version of the Bible do you use? Is it the one you feel is expedient to try to shame others with?
edit on 19-6-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Open all prison doors, HUMANS ARE NOT ILLEGAL!

Why is it illegal to bitchslap people who need it? That alone is proof of conspiracy and corruption. Should be mandatory.

Humans aren't illegal ... unless they're targetted by #MeToo, amirite?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Since vegetables includes soybeans, which has been linked to higher estrogen production, I think it's pretty clear that eating vegetables is a kind of liberal plot to turn Americans into weak sissies who can easily be defeated by the combined Russian / Islamic / Brazilian commie pinko threat.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

...not about people who perceive themselves to be in need who break into our house and demand we give them stuff which is what these people are doing....

Hmmm, I must have missed that part. Perhaps you can point out where God/Jesus says, "If a beggar asks for your food, give it to him, unless he doesn't look like he's 'earned' it, then you can tell him to F&%$ off!".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join