It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next liberal cause to save the children from....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Prene
Open all prison doors, HUMANS ARE NOT ILLEGAL!

Why is it illegal to bitchslap people who need it? That alone is proof of conspiracy and corruption. Should be mandatory.

Humans aren't illegal ... unless they're targetted by #MeToo, amirite?

Bumper Sticker

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Hmmm, I must have missed that part. Perhaps you can point out where God/Jesus says, "If a beggar asks for your food, give it to him, unless he doesn't look like he's 'earned' it, then you can tell him to F&%$ off!".

James 2:5 ESV
Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?

So, basically, God created poor people and will take care of them as long as they sincerely love him, kind of like the Great Pumpkin.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Hmmm, I must have missed that part. Perhaps you can point out where God/Jesus says, "If a beggar asks for your food, give it to him, unless he doesn't look like he's 'earned' it, then you can tell him to F&%$ off!".

James 2:5 ESV
Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?

So, basically, God created poor people and will take care of them as long as they sincerely love him, kind of like the Great Pumpkin.

Ah yes, I love this one because a man's interpretation of God obviously supersede's God's actual directives (and by that I mean allows him to not feel bad about avoiding charity towards those of lesser means).

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

I'm not a fan of gun violence, however, I'd love to see that Hogg kid shot out of a cannon.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pyguy
a reply to: SummerRain

I'm not a fan of gun violence, however, I'd love to see that Hogg kid shot out of a cannon.

Uhhhh, I'm sorry friendo, but that makes you a fan of gun violence.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Jesus was actually quite specific about feeding the hungry, housing those without a home, and most of all, taking care of little children.

Now, I'm not a believer myself, but for those that are, I'd suggest they look into their hearts and see what their conscience really tells them.

Because when a old heathern like me (Southern spelling) has to tell Christians about what their Master taught ... somebody is on pretty shaky ground.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But they are being fed, given something to drink, provided shelter and safety while their parents are in jail. Its just that the left is suddenly freaking our about it. Just because it isn't the Hilton doesn't mean the kids aren't being taken care of.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

But they are being fed, given something to drink, provided shelter and safety while their parents are in jail. Its just that the left is suddenly freaking our about it. Just because it isn't the Hilton doesn't mean the kids aren't being taken care of.

How do you know this. Are you aware the government won't let watchdog groups into these 'camps'? What reason could they have to not show the world how they are 'taking care' of these kids, hmmm?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Why are their parents in jail? Because of the Trump Administration's policies.

As to your argument above, take it up with Jesus.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The parents are in jail because they broke the law. I can draw you a picture if that will help you grasp this.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Their parents are in jail for breaking the law. I know what I said above because there are no reports of children dying from starvation within the facilities. You can feign ignorance all day, but it seems the real issue is that Mexico or whatever countries they are coming from aren't providing those things.

I live in a state with a very increasingly high homeless rate. I hate seeing it. I've been there myself. This country can't even fix that issue yet those kids aren't being treated as non humans no matter how many times you want to convince yourself otherwise.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Their parents are in jail because the Trump Administration changed our policies. Previously, parents and children were taken to detention centers together.

That is the core of the real issue that the United States is taking kids away from their parents and putting them in facilities that for some reason, even a Senator can't get into.

I'm not asking that these kids be given luxury treatment. I'm asking that we go back to the policy that we don't send the parents to jail and separate them from the kids, when it was working just as well to let the families stay together.

Obama sent home more illegals than any President in recent years, and illegal border crossings have been dropping since 2001.

It is possible to enforce our laws, protect our borders and not act like monsters.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

...not about people who perceive themselves to be in need who break into our house and demand we give them stuff which is what these people are doing....

Oh noooooooow the liberal left are religious lol

God its so clear how disengenious this all is

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Its become a perpetual cycle of catch and release, then they come back again, rinse and repeat over and over. The law is being enforced because the issue is out of control. Border security is a joke, and the dems refuse to work with potus to get something done about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

...not about people who perceive themselves to be in need who break into our house and demand we give them stuff which is what these people are doing....

Oh noooooooow the liberal left are religious lol

God its so clear how disengenious this all is

Are you saying that the liberal left (whoever they are) aren't religious?

There's a bunch of AME churches nearby me that would disagree with you.

Really? Liberals can't be religious?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Its become a perpetual cycle of catch and release, then they come back again, rinse and repeat over and over. The law is being enforced because the issue is out of control. Border security is a joke, and the dems refuse to work with potus to get something done about it.

The issue is not "out of control."

Illegal immigration into this country from Mexico has been falling since 2001.

Thanks for admitting that it is the Trump Administation separating the families though. That's a step.

The President just killed the immigration bill that had enough votes in the House to pass.

The Democrats are not going to give Trump his Wall, and the Democrats are not going to give into Trump holding these kids hostage.

Trump can fix it tonight, if he wants it fixed. He doesn't.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
DP
edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The parents are in jail because they broke the law. I can draw you a picture if that will help you grasp this.

Nope, their parents are in jail because the Trump Administraton changed the practices at the border.

Try to keep up.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

... Border security is a joke,...

If so, why hasn't the Trump Administration fixed it?

He's been President for a year and a half.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Nope, their parents are in jail because the Trump Administraton changed the practices at the border.

Try to keep up.

so they didn't illegally cross the border? LOL, did we send a bus over to Warez and pick up some kids so we could jail them? I'm afraid I'll need to hear that one right from Trump. I just don't believe that's his policy.

You really need to step back and breath. Emotions are making you say silly things. I'd rather have a challenge debating you, this is just too damn easy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join