It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslim Public Purity? : No dogs allowed in public spaces?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

They missed the Facebook page. Odd they did not notice that Facebook page going back to March 2016?

I'd imagine, like most of these things, it involves a small group of radicals that are not representative of the majority.

I've met with an Imam in their home in the US and he had a little miniature poodle running around and served me a glass of some very nice wine. Most gracious and he could not say enough about how great the US is. His family was slaughtered by one of Sadam's sons in Kuwait while he was made to watch. It was an interesting and enlightening business meeting. I've since then gotten to know a few Muslims who are among the nicest people I've ever met.

This blanket labeling of Muslims is getting old IMO.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Any idea why the Facebook page has not been taken down considering Facebooks policies? I'm not surprised, but I'd think they would take it down?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

OK, I'm also now convinced its a hoax.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I dunno why it has not been taken down. I read the original site (the one listed isn't registered to anything now I think) was registered in the USA.
It's just very fishy to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Would love to hear from the OP telling us where he got the pic info from so we can check and do some digging.
edit on 1-6-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Take away the cult nonsense and it isn't an idea lacking in merit. Few things are more irritating than people's dogs in public places. Trying to walk through minefields of dog crap, having the peaceful serenity of a moment ruined by some yapping rat dog, trying to fish at a lake only have a hairball come flying into the water like a wrecking ball... I like dogs, I can't stand dog owners.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We have dog poo bins and most do use them but the ones who don't Oooooooo when I see a dof owner let their dog poop and walk off grrr I should rub their face in it.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
More info yup hoax.

religiousreader.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

www.snopes.com...

Prominently emblazoned with a “no dogs allowed” graphic and the Arabic word for “purity” (which, as a reader has pointed out, also resembles the Internet slang expression “lolz” when flipped horizontally)

LULZ

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

About the same as when I find jehova's witness pamphlets in my mailbox.

Since when to Muslims not like dogs in public places anyway?

I've definitely met muslims with dogs and i've got a friend that lives in a Muslim area of Indonesia where there are dogs everywhere...
edit on 1/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Since when to Muslims not like dogs in public places anyway?

Would make more sense if they were walking pigs.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
United Kingdom have lost its purity and its not to dogs..
Anyone I see harm a dog .. will face me, full on

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

No idea about the FB account, I only researched the website.
Has the FB page been active since 2016,or only recently?
No idea...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

2016 and it's a hoax. Facebook is falling down on the job.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Pretty sure it’s a hoax.

OP did I miss your outrage at the kill a Muslim letters???

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Never trust a man who does not love dogs

You would have loved my old Lab. He more than once fetched Suckers off the bottom of the Snake River and brought them to me. It was a problem when he tried to retrieve lures though.

Yeah, some dog owners are disrespectful. I won't even fish around a crowd of people buts that's not due to their dogs. I see a row of people combat fishing, I know it's time to find a road less traveled. Give me a quiet stream off the beaten path anyday.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nice to see this thread moved to the correct forum

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Apparently its a real thing & may have been used to create buzz,id like to hear other ppl that have received this notice

islamqa.info...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Can you show where you got the pic and the info that they have been posted please?.
You know links.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This is not an online hoax per snopes : MODS please correct thread bin

Leaflets calling for a ban on dogs in public places were distributed in the Cheetham Hill and Salford areas of Greater Manchester, England,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join