It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Y'know, it's thinking like this that has caused japanese boys to marry their waifus. lol

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The worst part is, they're not necessarily wrong. I've been blessed with a wonderful wife who I like to describe as a "dirty old man in a young petite woman's body". lol When she hears the things men put up with to be with women, she shakes her head and wonders why.

To be fair, though, she also deals with a ton of creepy males, so she definitely understands why many women are sick of men, but also understands why many men are sick of women. She and I have the same mentality.

It's not men, it's not women, it's people. People suck.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yeah the wife and I have been together 14 years, I've already resolved that if anything happens, I'm just out of the game for good. From everything I've seen out of people lately I want nothing to do with any of them, it wouldn't be worth the hassle or headache.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Today in the Incel world, the incelocalypse forum was recently shut down. Sorry OP. Link to reddit thread in the r/inceltears subreddit cause I don't want to link to anything involving that filth of a community
edit on 30-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I will admit I admit I am fearful for the future of my young grandsons. I always have been for self responsibility and would rather do it myself. Not feminist, but simply realized life sucks. Accepting my own responsibility in any relationship and will walk away and deal with life. Trust me it is tough.

it is frustrating listening to all the horror stories from my families male friends about females! not meaning to brag, but my husband does brag and his male friends and co workers seem to idolize me. It is actually embarrassing. Not just to me...but shamefully to all females. I don't really understand.

My wife and I have been together for around 8 1/2 years and we're still going strong. We get along just as well, if not better, than when we first met. Every time we see each other, we smile. I can be at work, looking around, then the moment I see her everything else vanishes and all I care about is her. She's the same way with me. We tell each other that we love each other constantly. One of the biggest reasons we work is that we not only respect each other, but we appreciate each other.

What amazes me is how many women seem to want to ruin that. The town we live in is full of bittered people. Every job she's worked at women seem to get jealous of what she has, and seek to ruin it. For example, I'm the one who handles the budget in our relationship. We understand we're a team, and we don't spend money unnecessarily without the other ones input. Whenever someone would show her something she'd like and tells her to buy it, she'll say something like "That's cool! Let me ask my husband if it's ok to buy.". That right there seems to offend them greatly, and they LOVE to tell her "It's your money, you don't need his permission, just buy it!"

Now I'm not controlling of the money, I was just in severe medical debt for years before I met her, so I want to make sure that we always have money available for when we need it. If we're doing good, I tell her it's ok to buy it. If we're too close to what I refer to as the "danger zone", I'll say sorry but not at this time. I always ask her if it's ok to buy something as well. In other words, we're a team, and we act as such.

Other times the women around here love to tell her that what we have "won't last". All she does is hear stories from these women about how horrible men are, how terrible their boyfriends/husbands are, and when they talk to her about me she just laughs and says she has no complaints. When she tells them things I do for her, they always tell her "it won't last". Many of these women haven't had relationships last more than a couple of years, and they're telling the woman who's been with me over 8 years and still going that it "won't last". It's lasted more than 8 years, and I've no plans to let it stop.

It just baffles me how many women seem to want to convince her that what she has won't last, or is terrible. It's not my wife's fault they have bad taste in men. What's funny is this is a woman thing, I've never once had a guy do that to me. In fact, all guys are jealous of my wife. One of the things we enjoy together is playing video games. I always hear guys say "I wish my wife played games with me."

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

same with me, 11 years married 1st kid on the way... if this ends there will not be a second.

Be cheaper to just fly to vegas and pay for it when the itch gets that bad.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Wow, I don't recognise the world you speak of at all.
My ex-wife is my most loved trusted friend, neither of us did anything wrong just from different backgrounds so 'husband & wife' didn't work for us. I have multiple female friends who I genuinely love, in fact I see them more than a lot of my male friends. Every ex-girlfriend is a friend still, and loved.
And when my phone rings after midnight it is usually a female friend wanting a chat after too much wine lol, was on the phone an hour and twenty minutes the other night haha.

...oh and when I say female 'friends' obviously it goes without saying we are 'more friends' than my male mates, I'm a sexually active male so any platonic is only pretending with me, but I tell them all the truth, and I'm discrete, never kiss and tell, so that goes in my favour lol.
Yep, I don't recognise this world of men running away from females. In my social circles it is a healthy mix of males and females, I could spoon myself into a relationship with a good handful of girls if I wanted to easily, I just don't want the committment.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
Society these days is so toxic if you don't fit the expectations.
I'm hoping one day I'll find a good woman to marry, I don't care about sex I want to find love.
Sex without love is garbage to me,yet society treats it like it is the most important damn thing, if people were actually willing to care for one another beyond superficial reasons then society as a whole would be much better.
The opposite sex isn't just for reliving your urges both men and woman need to understand this, society these days isn't toxic because of just men or just woman it is both of us.

I'm not even thirty yet and today's society has forced me to realize that I will probably be alone for the rest of my life.
There probably aren't even any good christian women left in my age group anyway who haven't given themselves over to temptation. I've been attacked before for being a virgin but I don't really care,life is more than sex people,far more important things like worshiping the creator who made all of creation and sending his son Jesus Christ so that we may be forgiven of our sins if we repent and have eternal life.

Many these days are giving into fornication and strange flesh while losing sight of things that truly matter.
I'm sure many will mock me for this post and I say among you ye who are without sin cast the first rock,for you all have faults just as I do, the difference is I acknowledge those faults and repent when I sin. No man is perfect nor is any woman, only a fool thinks they are free of any flaws or says there is no God.

I have stopped watching tv,movies, video games, and music,all that is produced these days is trash and further contributes to the degradation of our society not to mention all the hidden and blatant symbolism in those forms of media. Look at the lyrics they are all about worthless things, songs about "love" are really just about sex. The more I see things get worse the less I want anything to do with this so-called modern society,what is modern about downgrading standards and pollution of the mind?

Don't like what I have to say then don't read it,people these days only see and hear what they want to see and hear anyway,instead of facing the truth, because that is the easier thing to do. Convenience will be the downfall of the modern world,because of convenience we are forgetting how to pray, how to cook, how to hunt, how find food food ,how to work,how to think,how to build, how to interact and how to live.

How many of you would know what to do if you lost all modern conveniences over night?

No offense bro but you really need to get laid....

Church is set up for you to find love within your congregation. Maybe you just need to lower your standards. But do something before you snap from Sperm pressure!!

We don't need another incel situation...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Sorry, abusers would most definitely not fall in the MGTOW category. Abusers need women to control and dominate. They almost always are serial daters or seeking out a new relationship the second the one they’re in ends. Abusers rely on women to make themselves feel powerful. MGTOW’s are saying no more relationships, so no abuse. Abusers feed off taking their partners energy for control. To be MGTOW, is an attempt to feed off of your own energy.

Not applicable here.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yep I've been a slut all my life since puberty, lost my virginity aged 13, she was 16 lol, but I don't believe in any gods telling me I shouldn't. I'm a discrete slut as well so plenty of female friends invite me round for a bottle of wine and some cooked food.
It's like having the bits of a relationship which we all like but without actually being committed.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
Not sure if it has been pointed out, but MGTOW is NOT incel.

Involuntarily celibate does not equate to someone opting to live free as they wish, without women.

I should know, I'm like a supermodel, and ladies drop to their knees just seeing me, then turn into puddles of quivering ecstasy as I dab them up. Trust me, I'm prettier than the OP and I just say No.

FAKE NEWS!

No one is prettier than the OP, or more athletic, smarter, more desirable of and did I mention he is a cage fighter..

OP is clearly all that is Man....Women throw themselves at him. Men bow to his physical stature. Crazy part is he doesn't want the women he is MGTOW....but men bowing at his feet...He loves that!!

LMAO I love this thread!!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Lol! This thread was made for r/ihavesex. Well that's as close as I can get to the narcissism since these people are also claiming to be avoiding women too...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm 32, I get a lot of what the OP is saying, it's just hard to trust people in today's world, couple that with bad past experiences where you tried and was burnt, you start asking yourself is it worth it at all?

One minute you have someone telling you how important you are to them, how much they love you, three hours later they are gone with barely a word and act like you don't even exist anymore, what the hell do you think that does to someone? it hurts like hell and is confusing, the only conclusion I can come to is words mean absolutely nothing and trust is a joke, for most people anyway!

Most relationships I have seen always seem to be a rest stop till something else comes along better, or an emotional stop gap because someone hasn't got anyone else better in that moment, a boredom cure and emotional crutch, the list goes on I guess, I know that's how I have felt and have seen it so many times in other relationships. I feel like a human motel!

I am not so arrogant I don't question myself either, is it me? I'm far from perfect, not good looking, successful or rich, but I am certainly not the worst!

Strange times we live in! but I'm not gonna become part of a movement like MGTOW, I do get why it exists though!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Your statement is very callous. You have your kids taken away. Then be told you have to pay outrageous sums of money — just to not be there to watch your kids grow up, while they’re being raised by a psociopath.

I’m sorry, this is a pretty big deal. If the father didn’t care, then they could just go MIA. The thing is, we do care.

The courts ARE unfair. The reason for this = the state doesn’t want to pay for a woman’s inadequacies through welfare, food, stamps, healthcare, etc.. It’s the mans job to pay for those, even after the relationship is over. It’s total BS!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: starviego

sexual revolution- ya is seems that for the most part, men had unhinged the sex from marriage and family... thus the demand for prostitutes..
the oldest profession for women.

feminism and stay at home mothers... contrary to what some want to portray the 50s and 60s as being, there were alot of working women back then... how else would you explain the fact that the majority of the elementary teachers back then were women.... mothers. One of the big employers in my town was a canning factory... outside of the summer jobs that they provided to kids, most of the lineworkers in the place were women, some quite old. the restaurant workers, the cashiers in store, the textile industries, many, many women. used to be, before industrialization, these women could earn their money working from home, ya know, cottage industries. what drove them out into the workforce wasn't feminism, it was the competition that industries utilizing automation introduced into their markets.

declining wages... loss of respect for men... umm... ya know how to lose the respect of your wife real fast...
act like the money she earns is yours to decide what to spend it on, come home tired every night knowing that she also worked hard for 8 hours and plop yourself in your favorite chair in front of the boob tube and have the first words that come out of your mouth to her be "what's for dinner" while the kids are scrambling under her feet all saying... "I'm hungry. I need help with my homework. I need a ride to.... Mom.... Stacy keeps bothering me!!!" and then... ask her to bring you your beer!!! if you are expecting her to pick up half of the responsibility of earning that living while doing very little to help pick up that other half of responsibility... ya know picking up the house, caring and tending for the kids, cooking, laundry, playing taxi driver, school meetings, ect... just how much respect are you showing her?

welfare.... it should have been a bit more generous, expanded it's outreach in an attempt to reach those who it was failing. instead if put families in a position where if they even wanted to keep up with the single parent welfare moms, ya know, have the kid's medical needs taken care of, have food for the kids, a roof over their head, all those things that are necessary.... kicking dad out of the house was a viable option. heck sometimes it was even suggested by social workers trying to come up with a way for a kid to get the healthcare they needed. and for the rest of my comment on this one I'll just go straight to you next one.

domestic violence laws.... add this to your comment about welfare... well have to ask, is it better to have women beaten and children abused or out on the streets with no safety net? sorry, sometimes the abuser has to be removed from the home!

subversive messages from the media.....
ya, try reading the old testament of the bible. the subversive messages trying to demonize women start in genesis and just flows on through it. but, there's alot of media out there at the moment, including this message board thread right here. I don't dial in the alex jones infowars show because I find it so irritatingly annoying... if I find ATS annoying, I just don't bother with it which is why toysforadults doesn't see my posts as often anymore. and, well, I have a few select shows I watch, not enough to even buy into cable tv really.. with all that is available, you can avoid those shows that bother you...

I believe that mandatory schooling has been around for quite awhile, at least through elementary school. you'd prefer we don't bother to make sure the kids are taught and raise up a bunch of illiterates? "take control of the male head of household..." too much control was claimed to begin with.... "and give it to the state"... what, you thought that they would allow the women to actually have some control?? the ERA should have been passed a long time ago. instead, they gave women a bone.... and the women, accepted it. it still ran on the supposition that women were weaker, less capable, and needed to be shielded in life, just couldn't handle life on their own. they gave them the illusion of freedom, an illusion of independence... but in reality is just shifted the lordship from husband to gov't. for any person to be truly free, truly independent, there has to be financial independence. the welfare program just made it easy for women not to find a path to that financial independence. it made it easier for the courts to justify laying the full burden of raising the kids onto the women with the agreement that the father would just give a small portion of his check to the gov't, which may or may not be given to the mother depending on how much gov't assistance is needed for her to maintain a household for the kids.
you sound like you want to go backwards, basing your reasoning on facts that aren't really factual in some cases, just when we are getting to the point where we just might have the ability to break free. a relationship that is based on controller and controlled, on providers and dependents, on needs and fears of those needs not being met, isn't freedom. dependency will always equal servitude, not just for the dependents but also for the lords.

I would also like to point out that during the wars women were in manufacturing as well

My grandmother ran her own business and she had baby boomers and lived through the depression. She made a ton of money and paid off two houses raised 5 kids with a sick husband who died
edit on 30-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This is bull#. I know personally of a fellow veteran from my old unit in the Army that won custody of his child over the mother because she was a coke addict and spent his combat money on drugs instead of caring for the child. Don't pretend like a father can't win custody because they can.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Lol! This thread was made for r/ihavesex. Well that's as close as I can get to the narcissism since these people are also claiming to be avoiding women too...

We are clearly into the realm of a new psychosis disorder and I'm personally loving it! People who perceive themselves as "super hot" so hot in fact they can't be bothered by the opposite sex.

I think Fred started this movement.....shame it took over a decade to catch on!

I present their theme song...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Agreed. There is a HUGE difference between a MGTOW and an incel. Hell, this is the first time I’ve even heard of an incel. As previously stated by someone, the beginning part of incel stands for involuntary. Being a MGTOW is absolutely voluntary. I guess a better way to understand it is MGTOW = alpha — incel = beta.

MGTOW is saying — I’m strong enough without a woman in my life.

Incel is saying — I can’t get a woman.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Lol! I forgot about that song. They DO have a theme song! What's funny about that song is that it was written VERY tongue in cheek too.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol, I genuinely wonder where all these horrible feminist women live, I don't know one.
Just decent girls who like being treated decent themselves.
When me and my wife divorced we played 'best of 3' poker to decide who had to be the petitioner as neither of us wanted to do it. We paid the court £50 for the forms, filled them out ourselves, then were granted joint parental responsibility over our son. Sold the house, paid off our debts and split the rest 50/50.
We raised our child together as a team for anything like school meetings, sports events, activities, blah, in fact I remember laughing when it came out with other parents that we were divorced because they all thought we were a couple lol.
We alternated 3 nights one week then 4 nights the next with 'custody' and each of us had at least the Friday or Saturday night off so we could have fun.

It pisses me off when parents don't work as a team, the child should be the most important, and my lad has never even seen me and his mother argue...a happy stable and successful young adult these days.
I still hook up with his mother for meals every week or two, and she's been with her 'new' man for 17 years now.

Selfish bastard parents is what it is, all my mates who are not with the mother of their children have a similar good working relationship...it's how it should be.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It's easy to invent a bogeyman to fear and ridicule online, but these people rarely exist in real life. The few examples that are usually found are generally outliers and it is pretty easy to avoid associating with these people. Most people are generally normal. Sure you may not be compatible or they may not find you as an acceptable mate, but that doesn't mean you should write off the whole gender after a few bad times.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join