It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
Men's wealth, appearance and strength can be preserved well into their 80s and 90s if they take care of themselves and their finances, they'll have such till near the moment of their death barring catastrophe or disease.

My generation has little hope of preserving their finances into their 80s and 90s. Most jobs don’t pay enough to live day-to-day, let alone save for retirement. And social security will probably be long gone by then. The only thing I can see saving us is an AI revolution where robots do the work and profit is shared amongst the people. But even then, it is possible that corporations will pocket the money and less people will be hired, making the situation worse unless pressure is put on the goverment to tax the corporations and redistribute wealth. Anyway, lots of unpredictable changes to how retirement works are to be expected by the time I retire, if I can.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't see anyone here claiming that women "need men", so your post seems a bit out of place.

That said, as for kid(s)... the statistics have long been gathered, and the crime rates of children who grow up without a father in their life are highly disturbing by comparison.

Wanting to have a kid "solo" just because it's possible is largely just plain selfish, and statistics show that it's primarily not in the best interest of the child for anyone to do so.

Just because people can make selfish choices doesn't mean that those choices are healthy, or good for a prospective child's development.
edit on 5/30/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: GuidedKill

And who does the sperm come from?

From the linked article. So, apparently you didn't read it.

Ultimately the question is, does “mankind” really need men? With human cloning technology just around the corner and enough frozen sperm in the world to already populate many generations, perhaps we should perform a cost-benefit analysis.

And who did that sperm come from?

Didn't you get the memo? sperm manifests out of thin air in frozen state in a lab somewhere, from some time in the past and therefore men are not needed because 'surplus sperm exists' therefore degrees in medicine now teach that sperm comes from magic unicorns - sperm DOES NOT come from men, I repeat, sperm does not come from men.

The producers of the surplus sperm frozen from some time in the past being referenced by that poster - the producers of that sperm are magic unicorns - not men.

Do you now understand?

Good.

Apparently, sperm no longer comes from men because, and here's the clincher, men are not needed.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

sexual revolution- ya is seems that for the most part, men had unhinged the sex from marriage and family... thus the demand for prostitutes..
the oldest profession for women.

feminism and stay at home mothers... contrary to what some want to portray the 50s and 60s as being, there were alot of working women back then... how else would you explain the fact that the majority of the elementary teachers back then were women.... mothers. One of the big employers in my town was a canning factory... outside of the summer jobs that they provided to kids, most of the lineworkers in the place were women, some quite old. the restaurant workers, the cashiers in store, the textile industries, many, many women. used to be, before industrialization, these women could earn their money working from home, ya know, cottage industries. what drove them out into the workforce wasn't feminism, it was the competition that industries utilizing automation introduced into their markets.

declining wages... loss of respect for men... umm... ya know how to lose the respect of your wife real fast...
act like the money she earns is yours to decide what to spend it on, come home tired every night knowing that she also worked hard for 8 hours and plop yourself in your favorite chair in front of the boob tube and have the first words that come out of your mouth to her be "what's for dinner" while the kids are scrambling under her feet all saying... "I'm hungry. I need help with my homework. I need a ride to.... Mom.... Stacy keeps bothering me!!!" and then... ask her to bring you your beer!!! if you are expecting her to pick up half of the responsibility of earning that living while doing very little to help pick up that other half of responsibility... ya know picking up the house, caring and tending for the kids, cooking, laundry, playing taxi driver, school meetings, ect... just how much respect are you showing her?

welfare.... it should have been a bit more generous, expanded it's outreach in an attempt to reach those who it was failing. instead if put families in a position where if they even wanted to keep up with the single parent welfare moms, ya know, have the kid's medical needs taken care of, have food for the kids, a roof over their head, all those things that are necessary.... kicking dad out of the house was a viable option. heck sometimes it was even suggested by social workers trying to come up with a way for a kid to get the healthcare they needed. and for the rest of my comment on this one I'll just go straight to you next one.

domestic violence laws.... add this to your comment about welfare... well have to ask, is it better to have women beaten and children abused or out on the streets with no safety net? sorry, sometimes the abuser has to be removed from the home!

subversive messages from the media.....
ya, try reading the old testament of the bible. the subversive messages trying to demonize women start in genesis and just flows on through it. but, there's alot of media out there at the moment, including this message board thread right here. I don't dial in the alex jones infowars show because I find it so irritatingly annoying... if I find ATS annoying, I just don't bother with it which is why toysforadults doesn't see my posts as often anymore. and, well, I have a few select shows I watch, not enough to even buy into cable tv really.. with all that is available, you can avoid those shows that bother you...

I believe that mandatory schooling has been around for quite awhile, at least through elementary school. you'd prefer we don't bother to make sure the kids are taught and raise up a bunch of illiterates? "take control of the male head of household..." too much control was claimed to begin with.... "and give it to the state"... what, you thought that they would allow the women to actually have some control?? the ERA should have been passed a long time ago. instead, they gave women a bone.... and the women, accepted it. it still ran on the supposition that women were weaker, less capable, and needed to be shielded in life, just couldn't handle life on their own. they gave them the illusion of freedom, an illusion of independence... but in reality is just shifted the lordship from husband to gov't. for any person to be truly free, truly independent, there has to be financial independence. the welfare program just made it easy for women not to find a path to that financial independence. it made it easier for the courts to justify laying the full burden of raising the kids onto the women with the agreement that the father would just give a small portion of his check to the gov't, which may or may not be given to the mother depending on how much gov't assistance is needed for her to maintain a household for the kids.
you sound like you want to go backwards, basing your reasoning on facts that aren't really factual in some cases, just when we are getting to the point where we just might have the ability to break free. a relationship that is based on controller and controlled, on providers and dependents, on needs and fears of those needs not being met, isn't freedom. dependency will always equal servitude, not just for the dependents but also for the lords.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I fear feministic ideas of spermal evolution believing men are not necessary.

This is not an idea/belief - - it is a fact - - scientifically.

Men need to evolve - - as society evolves.

Women have been evolving. Men can not stay the same.

So what happens when the power goes out and those sperm unthaw and go bad?

Not a viable bulletproof option having to rely on keeping those sperm frozen for generations. I guess you could always go back to having some men babies to grow up as sperm doners..maybe keep them like cattle or something to just harvest that sperm somehow...

Fantasy land!!!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

hmm... I used to babysit for a friend. She had her son in counseling sessions on a weekly basis, and a few times she had to have him removed from her home. one day, she finally explained to me why I was seeing this kid beating up on his sister so often. this was how his dad would treat mom every time she did something he didn't like, so this is how the kid was treating his sister every time she did something he didn't like.
so, although I wouldn't advise women to start families that didn't include a dad, and even encourage those couples who are having a rough time of it to stick it out and work to get through the problems if at all possible....
sometimes, there just isn't a choice!! sometimes, staying together has a much better chance of turning kids into monsters than being raised without a dad. sorry, that is just the way it is.
and to be honest, if the young women are actually buying the image some of the men on ats is portraying as the life of the single mom as being, the ohh, woa is me, she took me for a ride, now I am doomed to pay child support while she is having a good life... bit.... you are giving them false information, maybe even encouraging to go down a very rough road only to find out too late that they were misinformed! it's not easy being a single mom!! heck it's not easy being a mom now days unless you have a very understanding husband who is willing to be your partner, even if that means taking on some of that "women's work" while she is out there in the world doing some of that "man's work", unless of course, you are rich enough to hire some help... then everything is much easier... regardless of what path you choose to take.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The incel community is a total beta fest.

And are living in a nightmare of their own making.

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only realize the truth... THERE IS NO SPOON. Then you will see that it not the spoon that bends, it is yourself.

They are blaming women for their problems. When the problem isn't the women. It's all in their head.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: redmage

hmm... I used to babysit for a friend. She had her son in counseling sessions on a weekly basis, and a few times she had to have him removed from her home. one day, she finally explained to me why I was seeing this kid beating up on his sister so often. this was how his dad would treat mom every time she did something he didn't like, so this is how the kid was treating his sister every time she did something he didn't like.
so, although I wouldn't advise women to start families that didn't include a dad, and even encourage those couples who are having a rough time of it to stick it out and work to get through the problems if at all possible....
sometimes, there just isn't a choice!! sometimes, staying together has a much better chance of turning kids into monsters than being raised without a dad. sorry, that is just the way it is.
and to be honest, if the young women are actually buying the image some of the men on ats is portraying as the life of the single mom as being, the ohh, woa is me, she took me for a ride, now I am doomed to pay child support while she is having a good life... bit.... you are giving them false information, maybe even encouraging to go down a very rough road only to find out too late that they were misinformed! it's not easy being a single mom!! heck it's not easy being a mom now days unless you have a very understanding husband who is willing to be your partner, even if that means taking on some of that "women's work" while she is out there in the world doing some of that "man's work", unless of course, you are rich enough to hire some help... then everything is much easier... regardless of what path you choose to take.

I do not believe all your custom made anecdotal stories.
I just do not believe your made up stories.
I believe you lie about men pathilogically

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There is and has been a movement for some time away from relationships by men, there is no real benefit to a guy for getting into a committed relationship unless you get really lucky with your significant other.

Just do some searches, plenty of articles and videos by women complaining about the lack of men wanting to settle down, or the lack of real men in general.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

don't matter to me weather you believe it or not... it is a true story though...
at least I am not claiming that all men are abusers, or even a majority of them are. I am just saying that some are, and for the sake of the women who find themselves on the receiving end of that abuse, we need programs that will assist them to leave that situation.
I don't believe you can find any post of mine that would indicate that I am trying to say that most men share in the same behavior... except of course when I am addressing someone who seems to be saying that most women are sharing in some kind of behavior that is selfish, unkind, unreasonable, just plain insane, whatever... then ya, I might turn around and kind of ask them if we should make the same assumptions with men based on the actions of a few of them.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Men need to evolve - - as society evolves.

Women have been evolving. Men can not stay the same.

Technically, men won't have to "evolve" when AI companionship goes mainstream.

And your logic is flawed: how can society evolve as a collective if you say men are not? (Men do make up 50% of society after all).

edit on 30-5-2018 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

so are they also turning away from the sex?? or are they going to join the ever growing crowd of those who are whining about the unfairness of the courts when it comes to child custody and child support?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I'm middle aged, so not sure about the younger generation. But folks my age and older... well you have trips to vegas for a reason and it aint the gambling.

ETA: The child custody BS, and the Court issues are a big part of why men are walking away from marriage.

I have read interviews with divorce court lawyers that tell female clients to accuse their signifigant other of either touching their kids, or beating them to get a restraining order and help them get a bigger piece of his pie.

edit on 30-5-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

more likely would be that the gov't would ban the AIs out of concern of the population levels falling so drastically after they over regulated the artificial insemination and let the cost of it inflate to the point where only the richest among us could afford it.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

don't matter to me weather you believe it or not... it is a true story though...
at least I am not claiming that all men are abusers, or even a majority of them are. I am just saying that some are, and for the sake of the women who find themselves on the receiving end of that abuse, we need programs that will assist them to leave that situation.
I don't believe you can find any post of mine that would indicate that I am trying to say that most men share in the same behavior... except of course when I am addressing someone who seems to be saying that most women are sharing in some kind of behavior that is selfish, unkind, unreasonable, just plain insane, whatever... then ya, I might turn around and kind of ask them if we should make the same assumptions with men based on the actions of a few of them.

I Have little to zero doubt you believe all your own stories and to you it all happened and is true and happened exactly the way you remember them.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Incandescent

more likely would be that the gov't would ban the AIs out of concern of the population levels falling so drastically after they over regulated the artificial insemination and let the cost of it inflate to the point where only the richest among us could afford it.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Coming from an animal husbandman perspective, you are an idiot.
Gee, I wonder if there is a cheaper more efficient way to inseminate a human female...hmmmm, let me think on it

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Not sure if it has been pointed out, but MGTOW is NOT incel.

Involuntarily celibate does not equate to someone opting to live free as they wish, without women.

I should know, I'm like a supermodel, and ladies drop to their knees just seeing me, then turn into puddles of quivering ecstasy as I dab them up. Trust me, I'm prettier than the OP and I just say No.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

and I have little to zero doubt that you are gonna keep coming at me with you own bs because you don't like me pointing out that sometimes, abortion, single parent households, divorce, and child support, welfare is a much better option than anything else. so, I guess I'll say goodbye now and go on my way and enjoy the lovely rainy as all crap day!!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Frankly, our society is not conducive to forming close-knit families.

Men have been taught to screw everything that moves (I genuinely think this is a recent development, most men I know have just as much a drive to procreate and have a family as women do).

Women have been taught to be "independent" whatever the hell that means. It apparently means, emulating all the worst aspects of masculinity.

If you were a king, would you rather sit over a million "independent" people, or a million people with strong family bonds. I think the answer is obvious.

Humans are not, have never been and never will be silos. We are a social species that needs to and SHOULD rely on eachother.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

well, on the one side, you have someone claiming that the day will come when women won't be interested in men because they can just use medicine when they want to have kids, you also have someone saying that's okay because soon there will be AI to keep men happy in that area...

so, considering this, I think it makes a tad bit more sense...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join