It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump finally admits Russia interfered in the election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Sooooo... the 'meddling' which never existed did exist and it was Obama's fault that it happened?

He's totally lost track of the lies hasn't he?

Please, God, let this #forbrains have to testify in a courtroom under oath!

Seriously, can just one of his supporters reconcile that Tweet with his previous denials that there was ever any meddling in the election by Russia?

He can't have it both ways. Either there was no meddling, in which case what on Earth is he blaming on Obama, or there was meddling and he's now admitting he lied when he said there wasn't.

+14 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Why didn't Obama do something about it? roflmao

I clicked your provided link and Trump is absolutly right! Stick with calling people who support Tommy Robinson racists because this is a total FAIL!

From the mouth of your God!

]]]]]]]]]

edit on 27-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Wow.. I really do like the comments or replies.. or whatever tha twitter people do .. i don't waste the time but it was a good read.

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I’d be happy to respond but you haven’t laid out your question very well. For example the term meddling is not in the President’s tweet. What exactly did the President deny? How then exactly did his denial not correspond with his tweet.

You need to do a little work to start a decent post. Hate, unsupported allegations and name calling just isn’t enough.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why didn't Obama do something about it? roflmao

I clicked your provided link and Trump is absolutly right! Stick with calling people who support Tommy Robinson racists because this is a total FAIL!

From the mouth of your God!

]]]]]]]]]

Nice edit!

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

From your link.

Why didn’t President Obama do something about the so-called Russian Meddling when he was told about it by the FBI before the Election? Because he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win, and he didn’t want to upset the apple cart! He was in charge, not me, and did nothing.

So you are equating Trump saying so-called Russia meddling as an admission? Wow. I think TDS how skewed your reading comprehension.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I'm old and slow myfriend

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
mobile.twitter.com...

Sooooo... the 'meddling' which never existed did exist and it was Obama's fault that it happened?

He's totally lost track of the lies hasn't he?

Please, God, let this #forbrains have to testify in a courtroom under oath!

Seriously, can just one of his supporters reconcile that Tweet with his previous denials that there was ever any meddling in the election by Russia?

He can't have it both ways. Either there was no meddling, in which case what on Earth is he blaming on Obama, or there was meddling and he's now admitting he lied when he said there wasn't.

I think what he said makes perfect sense. Trump has always said that he was not part of any collision. A lomg time ago he admitted there may have been influence from Russia and if he can see there was, and Obama can see there was, why didn't Obama investigate? Indeed. Why?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just more America jealousy from one of our UK cousins.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Hey Obummer told Putin to “cut it out”. What more could he do? LOL

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
BIG DEAL

oh mah gawd the russians made a post on facebook holy crap

someone nuke the russians!!

wahhhhhhhhhhh

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Hey Obummer told Putin to “cut it out”. What more could he do? LOL

Obama never "told" anyone anything. He politely asks and then walks away with his head down kicking rocks... Obummer! Lmao

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Pretty sure this is just Trump gearing up for the possibility of Russian meddling being proven. He's got both Obama and Hillary in the Tweet so it's a guaranteed deflection tactic on his part, a pre-emptive deflection if you will.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Hate, unsupported allegations and name calling just isn’t enough.

Truth , Justice , and the American way - Conservatives
Hate , unsupported allegations , and name calling - Liberals
Pretty much summed up the thread already

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I keep seeing this false narrative that members on ATS are somehow infatuated with Obama and consider him the greatest thing since sliced bread. It seems to be largely a figment of some of Trump's supporters' imaginations in order to juxtapose against their own, real infatuation with Trump.

Maybe it's them projecting their own feelings toward Trump onto others in order to justify their own cult like behavior? Because I have never seen anyone defend Obama like people defend Trump on these boards. Call people out for deflecting to him in order to justify the actions and words of Trump? Sure, but cult-like admiration? Hardly.

I think Obama was just as bad as Trump, a lot of people around here seem to think that an impossibility, it's either one or the other and no inbetween. A pretty extreme view, nothing but black and white with no middle ground.

Pretty sad that some have been brainwashed into such an extremist viewpoint.
edit on 5/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Pretty sure this is just Trump gearing up for the possibility of Russian meddling being proven. He's got both Obama and Hillary in the Tweet so it's a guaranteed deflection tactic on his part, a pre-emptive deflection if you will.

Yes. Asking a very crucial question about why didn't the previous administration do something to stop the so called Russian interference when it was occurring is a deflection. A deflection that puts the ball back in Obama's court where it belongs. It is a good question, but don't try to answer it, just say it is a deflection.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So now this vainglorious stupid moron trump is complaining that it’s Obama’s fault that he didn’t investigate and intervene in the Russian meddling.

So If Obama did something then Trump would start crying that he meddled in the election

The imp can’t have it both ways

But his followers will somehow justify this inconsistency

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

May 28th 2018 - "Trump finally admits Russia interfered in the election"

^^^^^^^Fake news & a pathetic propaganda hit piece - chock full of LIES.........

December 15th 2016.......

February 18th 2018............

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Or he's laughing on the inside and will expose who signed off on the warrantless spying.

50 U.S. Code § 1802

No wonder they kept those reports "confidential".

🎁🚬

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

I keep seeing this false narrative that members on ATS are somehow infatuated with Obama and consider him the greatest thing since sliced bread. It seems to be largely a figment of some of Trump's supporters' imaginations in order to juxtapose against their own, real infatuation with Trump.

Maybe it's them projecting their own feelings toward Trump onto others in order to justify their own cult like behavior? Because I have never seen anyone defend Obama like people defend Trump on these boards. Call people out for deflecting to him in order to justify the actions and words of Trump? Sure, but cult-like admiration? Hardly.

I think Obama was just as bad as Trump, a lot of people around here seem to think that an impossibility, it's either one or the other and no inbetween. A pretty extreme view, nothing but black and white with no middle ground.

Pretty sad that some have been brainwashed into such an extremist viewpoint.

You keep seeing or you keep imagining?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join