It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did China Just Bribe Trump to Undermine National Security?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Smart move by Trump.

This way China puts pressure on North Korea, peace reigns on the Korean peninsula.

I have to admit, pretty damned crafty of Donny Moscow.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

This thread is just another hit piece with no substance.

And yet here you are, contributing to it. Thanks by the way.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sets the "watch the big boys play" scenario up fairly well.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: seeker1963

There are a few facts strewn about in this article Seeker.

www.nytimes.com...

Well yea, I mean those are the "facts" THEY want us to know, but by God I don't believe a damn thing I hear anymore coming from the MSM/Ministry of Truth.

I am at a loss as to how the television and digital media has been so successful at making false talking points the truth. FFS, does anyone now a days know what the truth is? I know I sure as hell don't! Living in a world full of lies and fighting against the lemmings who believe those lies gets quite tiring at my old age....

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Link

Under the agreement brokered by the Commerce Department, ZTE would pay a substantial fine, hire American compliance officers to be placed at the firm and make changes to its current management team.

Try as hard as I might, I just can't find a problem with that. With that being said, enjoy your mud throwing. It washes off with a little soap.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: JinMI

What's wrong with admitting you support Trump when you spend all your time defending him? You know the answer JinMI, just like you know there's no justification for Trump to make this deal. You haven't once in all your responses given a reason as to why there's nothing wrong with this deal. At least Blaine tried to justify and defend this deal. At least.

Ok Einstein what is your solution?

War with russaia and China or just keep the quo?

Trump is not Obama!

Get it yet?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

This thread is just another hit piece with no substance.

And yet here you are, contributing to it. Thanks by the way.

The only thing that allows evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing.

P

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Lol...grammar nazi and ass hat all rolled into one.

You do understand that grammar has to do with syntax and the correct structuring of sentences or languages? Not spelling.

Christ.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
As far as deals go it's a good one in taking care of the problem. And you US parts are to be used giving the CIA to make their own back door If they choose. But the main reason is as a bargaining chip with China this company Is big enough that China will make trade concessions to protect it. It amazes me how people dont realize how to make deals anymore and I think it's because most people dont know how to compromise any more.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

a reply to: BestinShow

Lol...grammar nazi and ass hat all rolled into one.

You do understand that grammar has to do with syntax and the correct structuring of sentences or languages? Not spelling.

Christ.

Can you please translate into Chinese ?

😁

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh I wish. I've been meaning to attend Mandarin classes..... should come to great use in future Xue.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ZTE is ok to sell to the public
They just cant do business with the US government
You know , US CFIUS regulations and all
Oh , wait , you probably didn't

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

As far as deals go it's a good one in taking care of the problem.

Making China's problem go away. Think about that.

But the main reason is as a bargaining chip with China this company Is big enough that China will make trade concessions

If it's a bargaining chip where's the part of the contract where China commits? Or are we just assuming this?

It amazes me how people dont realize how to make deals anymore and I think it's because most people dont know how to compromise any more.

What compromise? He's saving a gigantic Chinese communications firm from collapse because China will lose jobs. China, the country he promised to be tough on economically because of their dodgy practices such as currency manipulation.

Again, not making sense.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This seems like treason to me, once again. Trump is the worst President in American history.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And, btw, a complete 360 keeps you going in the same diretion.

But it requires a big turn
edit on 26-5-2018 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2018 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

And, btw, a complete 360 keeps you going in the same diretion.

*Direction. Come on buddy you edited twice. I know we're all humans but come on.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This seems like treason to me, once again. Trump is the worst President in American history.

You still don't understand that word huh?

No worries, seems to be a large amount of that goin' round.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Indeed, dodgy as hell. It's amusing to see his supporters, both out of the closet and inside the closet, struggle to make excuses. He's essentially doing completely opposite to what he campaigned on against China (and what they called Obama weak for). What's funnier is this excuse that somehow this is meant for a future 'deal' on trade... yet there's nothing to show for it. China didn't agree or commit to any trade changes. We know the Chinese have invested a considerable amount in Trump's South East Asian venture following this deal. He's gained. Not America.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm sorry are you with the state department handling negotiations? You seem to know a lot about what's been said in negotiations you didnt have access to. Oh and please tell me how Trump a man who deals in real estate who's company has stated they would hi lent do any foreign business deals while he's president is supposed to gain anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join