It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with the screaming rock?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
alternative music, as i cool metal, etc, its about the hard parts of laugh. "Screamers" are basically showing you the emotion on how the feel about the message the song is trying to say. For examples, you could be screaming about a drug addiction that ruined your laugh or having your heart broken.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Screaming Rock, Rox Sox!

I appreciate this art form as I sing a lot of Rock myself, it would not be the same if they didn't scream?

It would be like seeing a camel in the Arctic!

You all need to widen your music taste!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
are you talking about emo music or metal and rock??

well emo music is really good, dats wat people dont understand, they just think its screaming and head banging, but sheesh listen to the god damn lyrics!! (i love emo/punk/alt, while my brothers and his friends listen to rap, so they always make fun of me bout this) and idk, its just an expression.

dats like asking why is country so acoustic?? (not all...some gone electric tho..pop)

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
" listen t the lyrics "

Like what.

I don't wanna live no more?
This is my last resort?
My last night on earth?

Ive heard these songs, and even f it hurts (1) precious soul of God to commitsuicide then it stinks beyond belief. Im glad your strong girl, but some are week and this music only frthers their mind.

" expression"

Its not a good one then. do you want to die? Or leave earth tonight? why shou people express this stuff combined with them screaming lke they are shot in the leg.

And im not a 40 year old man. Im 23 and know from listening to it how much it can effect (depressed) souls of God.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
why do people feel the need to blame lifes problems on music,movies and tv......get over it.....if your depressed or suicidal i dont think its what your watching on tv!!!if your crazy or violent i dont think its the video games my friend.....im sure if someone is so low they are contemplating ending their life its not because of the music they listen to....you mean to tell me that this suicidal person was a happy go lucky guy until he heard a depressing rock song????give me a break

top topics

<< 1   >>

join