It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Flood like in Noah times, Horrible disaster in South America!(Colombia,Venezuela, Brazil?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I confess to have had a deep rest all the Night

With all those people you “predicted” to die, you had a deep rest?!

How very compassionate of you.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I feel now there is enough awareness in thousands of people in the world that they need help, so many organizations can extend to them the aid required, but moreover they know the smart decision is to move out Now.

I hope they are going to be less stubborn than other people reading my warnings of course, and don't wait until their authorities think they are ready to know the truth, to tell them to do so.

My prayers are of course that the innocents survive and have a chance for a different better future.

When the thread was opened many readers were not completely sure where was this potential tragedy coming, at least now we have already identified the issue, so it is time to act.

To know a problem is the first stage to solve it, that is why Information is vital. In 1985 thousands died in hours when El Ruiz volcan erupted after weeks the authorities minimized the risk.

The Angel of Lightness.

edit on 5/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I feel now there is enough awareness in thousands of people in the world that they need help, so many organizations can extend to them the aid required, but moreover they know the smart decision is to move out Now.

There was plenty of awareness about this in the last few weeks, without your internet “prediction”.

My prayers are of course that the innocents survive and have a chance for a different better future.

Will your prayer be something along the lines if “Dear god. Thanks for only killing this amount of people and not more.”?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I think the general advice given to people who have dug a hole for themselves is "Stop digging". You would do well to heed that advice.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

There was plenty of awareness about this in the last few weeks, without your internet “prediction”.

Will your prayer be something along the lines if “Dear god. Thanks for only killing this amount of people and not more.”?

Literally anyone following the story, that's been developing since April, could have made this "prediction".

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Delusions of grandeur tbh.
Heck I could make a prediction a day and get one or two right.
Something big will happen one day and folk will die.
Can I call myself a seer now?.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

You need to work on your style before you can become a great seer in manner of the Angel.

I suggest that you precede your prediction which I agree qualifies as being sufficiently vague (box ticked) with some suitably grandiose, condescending and pompous waffle. You could also call yourself something that makes you sound holy.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It is rather intriguing to watch how a narcissistic mind works and justifies itself.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
It is rather intriguing to watch how a narcissistic mind works and justifies itself.

They are good at it. I give them that.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Milkweed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Milkweed

You are sick,

it is pretty clear that also don't know at all what you are talking about, who are you trying to judge and also what you are referring to, I don't get these glances of future on many different kind of issues along many years by smoking weed, I am a deeply spiritual person, my motivations are profoundly religious, knowledge can save lives but only when it arrives on time.

Any body may have forecasted this? No body was even able to even say for days where was located the issue, it was a post of mine who finally decipher the enigma, although there were people certainly trying to help me to solve it.

Where were you when I was asking if somebody may know where this issue was possibly coming from? your posts are cowardly envious and aggressive.

I am not part of the moral illness that prevails at present, I am more aligned with the cure than with the ailment.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

my motivations are profoundly religious

Then why are you “predicting” things?

Your god supposedly knows what’s going to happen, yet doesn’t stop it. You put yourself above what your god wants.

Edit: Deuteronomy 18:10b-12a “anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, 12 for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord.”
edit on 1852018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Not heeding the advice to "stop digging", I see.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

You are sick,

it is pretty clear that also don't know at all what you are talking about, who are you trying to judge and also what you are referring to, I don't get these glances of future on many different kind of issues along many years by smoking weed, I am a deeply spiritual person, my motivations are profoundly religious, knowledge can save lives but only when it arrives on time.

Any body may have forecasted this? No body was even able to even say for days where was located the issue, it was a post of mine who finally decipher the enigma, although there were people certainly trying to help me to solve it.

Where were you when I was asking if somebody may know where this issue was possibly coming from? your posts are cowardly envious and aggressive.

I am not part of the moral illness that prevails at present, I am more aligned with the cure than with the ailment.

The Angel of Lightness

How about you quit your lunatic rambling and refer to my post on page 4 with sources to this month old story. You have no gift. Does your religion condemn liars?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Not heeding the advice to "stop digging", I see.

He’ll probably rant on again about how “accurate” he is. Maybe with links to threads, like predicting a hurricane during hurricane season or something that’s going to happen “soon” from years ago lol.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

you are not doing yourself any favors by talking like a crazy bible thumper. in fact it makes you less believable.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Appearances are decieveing. You present yourself as aligned with the cure. However, in truth and behind the curtains, you are the illness. Exploitation. Deceit. This is what your aligned with.

With your description in your fake prediction you could have easily searched a few terms like "Colombia flood" and found the stories, but you claim that it was an "enigma"???

Thanks to you the mystery is solved but it's already all over the news???

You're fake.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh you positively salivate at your predictions coming true.
You are the sick one, should be committed tbh.
Good job none do.
edit on 18-5-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yup he would have been burned at the stake in times past.
We can only point out how mental he is and how wrong.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think you have exposed yourself clearly, I was for while suspecting it to be honest, your problem is neither with me nor with anybody else having extra sensorial perception on events. Your issue is with the concept of God, moreover, with your very personal one, because of course in anything we think there is always subjective and objective analysis.

Narcissist? Come on, I have 11 year doing this, how many of my readers know who exactly I am? How many even are not sure if I am a man or a woman or perhaps a real Angel?

What is the Narcissist gratification I am earning from this? Please don't be absurd, I am an anonymous worker in the garden of somebody else that is of course much greater than any of us, Are you shocked that i said for days and days that Eagles were going to win the super bowl while you and your friends perhaps were betting money to the opponents?

The only Narcisse I have in my life is a beautiful plant on my garden, I take care of it, I am very concerned when it receives too much water or when it does Not have enough.

Do you really think if I am worry of my plants, I am not going to have compassion of human beings?

I am not a monster, I not concerned about fame of Money, I am worry about why people don't care enough of people, why there are who contact me only to know the winner number of lotto, but they ask to know it exclusively, very in private.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Narcissist? Come on, I have 11 year doing this, how many of my readers know who exactly I am? How many even are not sure if I am a man or a woman or perhaps a real Angel?

The Angel of Lightness

Spoken like a true narcissist!
I have not seen even one "reader" vouch for you.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Milkweed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join