It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Flood like in Noah times, Horrible disaster in South America!(Colombia,Venezuela, Brazil?)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Yeah,

That is a really large one, very impressive work of Engineering, but this one on Antioquia Andes, the Hydro Ituango is by far the largest ever built in Colombia, a country that has many really impressive dams along its entire Andean region.

I think Hidro-Ituango must be among the largest ones on all south America and the world, its specifications are really impressive, you can check them at:

Pls check:

www.hidroituango.com.co...

Think that it has taken 10 years to build it, so that gives you an idea of the magnitude we are talking about, it is a very impressive work of Engineering, it is really a pity it is arriving to a situation no body among their designers were able to foresee.

This reminds me a lot the case of the Titanic, a fabulous giant Transatlantic ship that supposedly was so well built that no body thought it required to many lifeboats.

Thanks for your reply

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So, the OP read a story about a dam having problems that started WEEKS ago. Waited until there was serious enough of a problem that he could say it was going to burst (which it likely will). Then posted a thread saying it was a “prediction”, even though it’s been reported about WEEKS before the “prediction”.

That’s like looking at your cars tyre, seeing it’s a bit low, then “predicting” your tyre is going to be flat.
edit on 1852018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleLady

Hi Dear invisibleLady,

I think your kind reply deserved a more cautiously and deep analysis and reply.

I would not be able to remain silent about a future I have already perceived, specially if it shall affect the lives of so many people for ever, just only to don't offend the hyper-sensibility, or the systems of ideas of who are against to disclose premonitions.

I think there is a lot of superstition running in America on these days:

Don't say this, Don't say that other, Don't even mention it.

That is a silly way of thinking, is falling on a mentality that has discredited along centuries extra sensorial perception, and that is unfortunately linked with some branches of the New Age movement.

I believe when we receive a signal from the collective unconscious is not to keep it in secret, is to move us to effective action.

Thanks again for your kind reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

For what it's worth, there are several groups and geologists who are still looking into the hypothesis from both sides, fast inundation, slow inundation etc... There was another 2017 paper that seemed to conclude that they believe it was a very quick influx from the Mediterranean into the Black Sea. I will try to find a link for that one as well and if I can locate it, I'll post the link for you. The bottom line though is that geologically, its a rather dynamic area and has been for at least a half million years of water moving into and out of both the Med and the Black Sea. Whatever side of it one leans towards it's definitely very interesting research. Particularly so given the vast amount of Archaeological and Anthropological sites and the areas importance pertaining to late Holocene/ Pleistocene culture.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Anyone notice the OP is filling the thread with nonesense replies to drown out the fact they’ve been caught out as a fake?

Predicting a compromised dam is going to burst. Priceless!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Thanks a lot, I am sure there have been on middle east more than one cataclysmic event related with great amounts of water flooding vast plains since the ending of the last glacier era.

I am going to check in detail all the sources you are generously posting.

I am wondering if on any ancient civilization of the past we have a precedent of an extremely large dam falling apart, breaking and then possibly collapsing that civilization?

Could that occurred before either in China, India, Mesopotamia or Egypt?

Thanks again for your interesting replies.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I’m done with this thread now. I’ll leave the OP to his fake prediction.

It’s been fun watching the fraud unravel though.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well,

I think that is part of the beauty of Myth, as Campbell would say, that humanity has their own way to assimilate even something as crude and devastating as is tragic cataclysmic events.

There must be always a way to think logically on everything, and shocking events that may have challenging the ability not just only of survival, but of psychologically over come them, has triggered some of the most interesting pages on literature.

I am sure all of us recognize that there are really beautiful metaphors, beautiful ethical teachings that can be rescued from a tale like the one of Noah or Gilgamesh.

Their way to try to assimilate all that pain in a creative manner tells a lot of what is the human spirit about.

I am sure this terrible tragedy may at future possibly inspire a new kind of literature coming from Colombia, a country that has given to us extraordinary nice books, like Hundred Years of Solicitude, The Voragine, Maria, Condores No entierran todos los dias, a lot novels that are really sublimating tragic events like their civil wars.

Colombia also have produced extremely interesting and important works from the best of the Poetry in Spanish Language, Jose Asuncion Silva poems or Alvaro Mutis are Universal ones.

Thanks to appreciate the effort put on this thread.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You have been found out as a charlatan and a liar.
You will pay for it one day.
I suggest that you repent.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

My question is do you know you are full of BS or are you sick and actually believe it?.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I totally agreed with that observation, it is really unlikely to continue talking about a global flood happening in the awakening of civilization. There were of course regional floods, that is pretty acceptable.

The closest thing might be the end of the ice age, when all those glaciers melt, but in Historic times, I mean in the ones that were referred to biblical authors I don't think we can have it.

One possibility is that perhaps the tale of Noah and Gilgamesh were both based on something transmitted through oral tradition since the night of times, from the border between Prehistory and History.

Thanks for your comment

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Gilgamesh flood is older than Noah ones, if we still think the timing that the biblical scholars suggest it may have occurred.

Of course the Hebrews were linked with Mesopotamia in two different stages of their cultural evolution as a nation, from one side the very deep roots that come from the Patriarch Abraham, from other the exile in Babylon when Nabuchadnezzar invaded the Holy land.

if the story is inspired since the time of Abraham it must have a link with Gilgamesh tale, but if it was written during the exile in Babylon not necessarily, it can be much younger.

There different possible real events behind, for instance the periodic floods of the Euphrates and Tigris rivers on Iraq along centuries, The same can be said of the Nile river in Egypt, another was the break of a portal in the Bosphorus sea, another one the much older break of the Portal of the Mediterranean sea at todays Gibraltar straight, finally the melting down of giant glaciers from the last Age of ice.

Now, that i think has not been yet fully explored is the breakage of a dam in Ancient times, a construction of that magnitude in connection with the bible I believe only can be attributed to Egypt, a country that has a very similar location in Africa to the one of Colombia in South America.

Thanks for your interest on the topic,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: rickymouse

Hi Rickymouse,

Well finally we know where is this going to occur, but I think the fact that is will not occur after all in America is not really what matters, what Colombia is facing on the next week or so is a lesson for all the other nations of the continent.

It teaches us that we must be prepared, that it is better to have contention plans designed well in advance to disasters, to think that everything will be Ok is not a realistic perspective, it is of course what all of us wants but we are living a really difficult time in what concerns to nature.

I predicted just on July 2016 that we were going to see the worst hurricane seasons of the decade and many attacked me for that reason, but when the real issue started to occur, with even two and three of those tropical storms spinning simultaneously around our costs many realized how important was the warning on time.

Thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness

Well we now know where to look anyway. It is hard for me to comprehend visions, even though I have experienced some of things happening elsewhere at the time they were happening. I actually had dreams of things happening, as if I was watching through someone else's eyes who was there. I was shocked to find that it was really an event. I also have told the wife something as if I had read or heard it and an hour or two later it came on the news. The thing is that the news was on an hour earlier somewhere else, someone I am linked to somehow might have saw it. Christians are bound by this "of a kind" relationship. They could be linked because of their beliefs and this link can protect them from being scammed or from being hurt.

The problem is that deceivers are also linked by their own type of link, that would be the link of the deceiver. My dad used to tell me when I was a kid to avoid hanging around with the wrong type of people because sooner or later it will backfire. I told him I could fend off the bad, he said you will start to be like them. Maybe it is because you get linked to them. But shunning them from getting into your head is possible but sometimes things like meds, and alcohol block our ability to deflect their link. I am getting at something with that last statement, the great deceiver has tools at his disposal to dope us up so we believe in a lie.

I have been studying the chemistries that cause us to lose our ability to reason. I better understand the story of Cain and able now.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, from all what I have read along the last day, it is not yet broken, the authorities had said nothing of that possibility along all the past weekend when they decided preventively to evacuate the town around the dam.

There is also reports of all the maneuvers the Engineers have done along the last week to reduce the pressure of the water inside, like two tunnels they habilitated to let the water moves out, as well as through the room of machines, where the giant generator turbines are located.

A secondary smaller stream going into main river at the dam went affected by the overflow of waters on it and its reflow caused damages in some houses of the town, but the Governor of Antioquia, as well as the Manager of the project were very cautious to clarify at that point the complex was still under control.

Only today afternoon they started to contemplate disaster scenario for the towns about 70 miles ahead of that place along the path of the Cauca river, but the construction is still standing up.

Don't trust me exclusively, I have requested since Yesterday at midnight in multiple occasions to other members bring sources and links but the critics are absolutely mute in that sense, nothing they can add apparently.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well,

Certainly the personal style of life determines or at least help to develop psychic ability or paranormal perception, consumption of alcohol or drugs close any possibility from what I have seen along many years taking part on circles of sensitive people to these events.

People talk a lot of shamanic ability to see future, my impression is that provided narcotics are not in the recipe perhaps it works, there is no question that native Americans had their own prophetic traditions, but there is a lot of psychodelic trips that are confused with Prophetic experience due to ignorance.

Now, I think also the system of ideas is very important, if the person truly believe that any kind of flash coming from the subconscious is an evil thing, that there are no revelations on modern times, that if an spiritual leader do not give permission is demoniac well it is impossible to have any prophetic experience, for negative conditioning.

It is not just for free that is more frequent to have great seers among Jewish, Catholics, Orthodox, Episcopalians, Presbyterians or even Mormons over any possibility of to find them among hard core fundamentalist biblical Protestants that deny any revelation after bible was written.

Thanks for your comment

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
...but the construction is still standing up.

You sound bummed. I'll check back in a 'few days' to see if this prediction bombs as well.

edit on 18-5-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Like all the others.
But as others pointed out this one is based on a sham.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You should use your massive biceps and hold the dam back.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I have to thank you Augustus you have driven me to bulk up.
How big were Jesse's arms?.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Bigger than yours. So were Hulk's if I remember correctly.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join