It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Wisconsin Officer Punches Black Youth In Face - Seriously?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This is true.
It's a terrible job with no love and bad pay..I have a hard time imagining this as a well trained officer in any situation that may have came up.

I honestly think that is a big problem possibly the biggest in law enforcement. They aren't great shots statistically speaking and don't stay in tactical shape to submit a flopping banshee.

In many cases this endangers the public and themselves. It also elevates the fear of the officer in combat situations.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You have a first amendment right to say whatever you want to them lest threatening them.

I'm glad they turned the internet on for you in NK.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Surveillance video.

Long story short: cop is trying to stop multiple subjects, two of whom have already high-stepped it to a vehicle and gotten in. Viral video dude keeps walking with officer following him. Officer tries to grab him, dude spins on him, and they get into a hugging match as the officer appears to be trying to take him to ground and dude doesn't want to go.

My guess: dude had his arm wrapped around the cop and when he pulled it back, his bags got hung up on the officer's gun and that's when the cop decked him. Whether that's accurate or not remains to be seen but either way, hard empty hand control is typically considered a reasonable response to that level of resistance.

We have more reason to suspect cops lie vs tell the truth.

Is the internet fast for you in NK?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: StallionDuck

I personally find the video disturbing for the sheer fact it looks like a classic shakedown and beating from a 2 on 1 situation. Without comment of color the discussion should be why two officers larger than youth are not trained to submit a smaller opponent...particularly one that is already restrained.

Maybe cops need better gear to strap a floppers legs but I personally find the technique pathetic. They need better training...

Shhh, you cannot use logic and facts. You cannot point out it was 2 grown guys beating on a 5,6 nothing person to them.

You can only show your loyal obedience and chime in a sub 40 IQ response that is somewhat on the same wavelength of operation as the officers hired onto the force these days. As any higher and they might project some semblance of humanity/thought and that is not good for business/tax collection.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Surveillance video.

Long story short: cop is trying to stop multiple subjects, two of whom have already high-stepped it to a vehicle and gotten in. Viral video dude keeps walking with officer following him. Officer tries to grab him, dude spins on him, and they get into a hugging match as the officer appears to be trying to take him to ground and dude doesn't want to go.

My guess: dude had his arm wrapped around the cop and when he pulled it back, his bags got hung up on the officer's gun and that's when the cop decked him. Whether that's accurate or not remains to be seen but either way, hard empty hand control is typically considered a reasonable response to that level of resistance.

We have more reason to suspect cops lie vs tell the truth.

Is the internet fast for you in NK?

K well I'm talking about a video, not anything a cop said.

My internet may be slow, but my ability to keep up with the conversation is evidently greater than yours.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: interupt42

Drop dead correct there's something wrong with the police and particularly the white cops and their police chiefs and supervisors!

The solution to this problem is as simple as it gets. White cop sees black person breaking the law? White cop calls it in and leaves the scene or surveils from afar until the police department dispatches black cops to handle the situation!

But no, the stupid white cops keep interacting with the blacks and damned near every time it turns out bad! And a big part of the problem is simply that the white cops show up! If I were a sturdy black youth and saw the opportunity to provoke a white cop you can be damn sure I'd do it.........FOR THE MONEY! For the lawsuit!

But have US Police authorities figured this out? No and why?

THEY'RE STUPID!

Wow I didn't think we had any KLAN members here that still agree with segregation.

Your whole post is just WOW?

The problem with the Police and the African American communities goes both ways. Also just because CNN and the Democrat party only like to focus on white on black atrocities it doesn't mean their isn't any black on white or white on white or black on black police atrocities.

The problem is not as simple or as stupid as racism and it effects all colors.

Cnn , MSM, and the democrat party like to focus solely on the White on Black crimes not because they give 1 Sh1t about the African community but rather they like to exploit the narrative.

Heck using the Democrat parties strategy has been such a failure against racism that it could even be argued that the DNC is run by the Klan as they have even got the African American communities to buy into segregation again in certain places.

Edit: Come to think of it you were being sarcastic, right ?
edit on 09531America/ChicagoTue, 15 May 2018 18:09:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
a reply to: StallionDuck
Great OP! Yep the agenda of MSM is to create division among races and to perpetuate rage and victim hood in the black community, while instilling hate against the white race.

I'm pretty sure anyone these days that wants to defy a couple of cops, either verbally or physically and refuses to be subdued is probably going to take a clobbering of some sort.

The only way this would be a decent story, would be if the "victim" was attempting to cooperate and was assaulted.

nobody is instilling racial hate, your just seeing videos of it actually happening....the best weapon for minorities?....cell phones with a good cameras

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
At one point , it looks as if the perp reached forward after the officer's firearm. Notice how the hands go forward toward the officer's waist . At that point , the officer had the right to shoot the perp. Showed a lot of restraint , and perp got off light
If that was the case

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't see that at all.

I see two cops who have almost zero combat sub mission skills unable to restrain a kid holding shopping bags. Most likely because they can't control the adrenaline dump the just got and can't think strait.

Shooting the perp while his partner is holding him would be quite possibly the worst decision. Particularly seeing how they were handling the adrenaline.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I don't see that at all.

I see two cops who have almost zero combat sub mission skills unable to restrain a kid holding shopping bags. Most likely because they can't control the adrenaline dump the just got and can't think strait.

Shooting the perp while his partner is holding him would be quite possibly the worst decision. Particularly seeing how they were handling the adrenaline.

The hands are free at the time
And , yes. I agree with the last statement.
Sometimes folks have "selective I see" syndrome...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I ee a shtshow. The cop behind obviously is lost as to what to do to restrain the smaller man, holding his shoulders?

Then Rambo decides to punch the guy, luckily for the cop behind him he didn't miss. Before he drops the bags the cop has decided a hook to the head is the best choice. As the kid is flailing like a flopping banshee he is just trying to stay standing as he drops his bags.

The fact that these two men couldn't control themselves to submit a smaller teen is kind of embarrassing.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

You have a first amendment right to say whatever you want to them lest threatening them.

I'm glad they turned the internet on for you in NK.

Around here it is different than in the city. If you mouth off to the cops, they will get you and everyone screws up sooner or later. You may think you got away with something but in essence you drew the wrath of all the cops down on you. Five miles over the speed limit can get you a ticket, not coming to a full stop at an intersection or pulling up over the crosswalk will get you a ticket. I know many people who got picked on for having a big mouth. I know people who went to jail just for riding a four wheeler or driving their snowmobile with a suspended drivers license. Just because they could not keep their mouth shut. Everyone breaks the law once in a while, if they are watching you to get back at you for being a jerk to them then you are not given any breaks.

If you break the law in any way, you can get a ticket. How many times have you broken the law while driving in the last year, traffic is going thirty in a twenty five mph zone, it doesn't matter if you are flowing with traffic, the cop can pull you alone over and give you a ticket. Does it show that I have known many cops and had relatives that were cops, they are talking about how they got someone back who had got away with something before. If you are breaking any law, they can ticket you, that is not a set up, they are not doing anything illegal by keeping their eye on you and stopping you if you are doing something wrong.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Geez sounds like a horror movie.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Walking Tall.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Not really, if someone harrassed you for doing your job would you target them if you had the ability to do so in the future? I know people who could not do anything without being busted and I knew cops over the years that made people's life hell. People learn pretty quick not to make waves, if they don't, they pay lots of fines and do some days in the slammer.

I for pulled over in the eighties in Sheboygan Wisconsin for playing cat and mouse in the city alleys. The under cover cop who called it in said it was a firebird, I had a camaro. I got off, two days later the cop pulled me over for going through a red light, it turned red as I went through. It was the cop who pulled me over, I got tossed into the slammer overnight and had to get my car out of the pound, he gave me a drunk driving ticket, I blew a 1.1, 1.0 was the legal limit, I was not even drunk, I had had two shells of beer. Oh well, it cost me about three hundred fifty bucks. You never get away with anything, if you get off on a technicality, you better make sure you are an angel for a year afterwards.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Personally no I make it point to let things roll off. I work out hard, still train in bjj and judo, hike, fish, hunt, spend time with my family. I don't let little things stay with me.

If a cop is following around vendetta, they probably are not doing there actual job. Are they going to miss an actual crime because they are following around vendetta?

Thin skinned people shouldn't be cops. Cops shouldn't use their power to target people who hurt their feelings.

If you happen on a jerk that is always a jerk sure you don't give him the warning.

I haven't had a ticket for decades. I am nice to cops until they are rude or doing something shady.
edit on 15-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Personally no I make it point to let things roll off. I work out hard, still train in bjj and judo, hike, fish, hunt, spend time with my family. I don't let little things stay with me.

If a cop is following around vendetta, they probably are not doing there actual job. Are they going to miss an actual crime because they are following around vendetta?

Thin skinned people shouldn't be cops. Cops shouldn't use their power to target people who hurt their feelings.

If you happen on a jerk that is always a jerk sure you don't give him the warning.

I haven't had a ticket for decades. I am nice to cops until they are rude or doing something shady.

This is the real world, the world you are talking about doesn't exist here. If you piss someone off, they will remember, cops are just humans, they are not robots with no personality or feelings. The definition of thin skinned is someone who gets hurt easy, they get even not hurt feelings. When someone breaks into your house and steals your stuff, are you supposed to treat him nice the next time you see him?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
some of ya poster friends of mine need to be more real world....do you get that meaning

it will come to you

metro men cannot comment....only country boys and those that get out now and then.....love

link   

Now you are getting dramatic.

If a cop is so thin skinked he is chasing after every person rude to him he is consumed with anger and resentment in the real world.

Soon they are chasing after every person who hurt their feelings and not doing there job, also the psychological trauma that carrying around personal vandettas and using them with the power granted to serve and protect is an ethical problem.

When someone breaks into my home they have violated a property right not a civil law.

Again it sounds like you live in a horror movie. Where cops follow you around because you were grumpy one morning on the way to work and mouthed off a little.

Like I said. I have costrucrive releases for the bs of world. I don't Cary around every mean comment in a suitcase.

link   
Double
edit on 15-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join