It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Wisconsin Officer Punches Black Youth In Face - Seriously?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Stop Resisting! Stop Resisting!

The point of my post isn't about what took place in the following video but how it's brought to the attention of viewers. Still, I think a short narrative is necessary.

I warn you, it's a short clip and you only get a glimpse of what really went down. But from what very little is on the video...

- Officer is holding on to the subject from behind.
- Subject appears to be struggling to break free while appearing to scream at the officer in front of him.
- Officer in front of him rears back and launches a punch to the subjects face.

The above is how I feel "news" should describe the incidents. In this case... All over the "news", the issue is being described like this:

- White officer holds a young black male back while another white officer punches the defenseless black male.

This statement, as you can see, paints a picture of racism, which in turn could cause severe unrest among people of various race, creed and demographic.

If I were pro-police without interest in the real facts, just as the above shows a lack of interest in the facts, I could title it this way:

- Uncooperative suspect attempts to assault police officers while one officer tries to control the situation by using force necessary to subdue the criminal element.

Now for the video:

As you can see, ladies and gentlemen, today's news corporations have zero interest in telling you unbiased facts. They want to sway your judgment. They want you to feel only what they want you to feel. Once upon a time, we blamed our government on this but now, news, media and everything around that is trying to brainwash you with their own agenda, as you can see from the below article:

White Wisconsin Officer Punches Black Youth In Face

Ironically, you can see more of what really went down on the MSN site, the same place as the biased information. In the YT vid, the faces are blured so you can't really make out too much. It's as though someone was hiding important visual information in the YT post.

Yeah... We should be boycotting news today.

edit on 15-5-2018 by StallionDuck because: fixin my mistakes

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Was thinking the same thing when I saw this.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think that this youth would have got punched for his actions by that cop no matter what his color was. You are not supposed to mouth off to cops and resist arrest. You talk nice to them and most times they talk nice to you. If they want to arrest you, put out your hands, work it out in court or at the police station.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Looks like half the msm sites use color descriptors in the title.

Is it not enough that a cop punches a teen? So they have to add white cop punches black teen.

the hill
the slate
newsweek
the root

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I feel to 'be fair' I am a medically retired cop so My views 'may' appear to be 'skewed'...

This is TERRIBLE OFFICER SAFETY/PRISONER WATCH...

The guy in the orange colored jumpsuit is a "crook" (alleged) is He not? He must be going to Court on some horsemanure charges or a 'possessions beef' because neither attacking officer/whaling officer pay this alleged crook 'no never mind'.. He could've kicked the wrestling nincompoops or just run away but it is much more important to 'subdue'...

Run Orange Forrest, Run!!!

Edit: "Yep those is belly chains" (police lingo Forrest is en route for His 'day in Court' where He will get represented by the Public Pretender just 1 of 342 cases this month...

Run Orange Forrest, Run!!! is quickly replaced by "Plead guilty or 'nolo contendre' Orange Forrest".. Do Your bit in a new state-of-the-art PRIVATE PRISON...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That didn't look like necessary force to me. If a grown man has to resort to punching a kid in the face he probably shouldn't be a police officer.

That being said, the media loves racial division. It brings them $$$.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

While I agree with your OP for the most part there is one thing that you left out. Our or most major governments control the media. In America there is a narrative going on that many seem to be ignorant to. They control both sides in order to create fear and divide the population. And sadly it is working.
With this situation particularly race is being used as a weapon. Now this has been going on for thousands of years but in todays society it works a little different. Thanks to the internet that I am using right now this can be spread to people that look at this one way without even thinking about looking into the situation.
We have a mass of young people seeing these types of things and getting very angry and in some cases without meaning to do so spread the hate. I don’t have an answer though.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The DNC and MSM strategy for solving racism must have been created by a complete moron or some KKK member.

It keeps the black population enslaved and only helps destroy tolerance, acceptance, and equality among the races.

Complete fail on their part.

Having said that , I do think there is a definite issue with our Police departments and the law. However , I think qualifications,training,mentality, and environment play more of a part than racism. So, as long as the BLM movement and the Jesse's of the world keep flapping their racist card at first sight the issue will likely never get resolved.

edit on 33531America/ChicagoTue, 15 May 2018 12:33:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't think that the cops knew the age of this young man. He was being disorderly and then resisting arrest. You must comply to the demands of the police...period. It took 2 cops to subdue this young man so don't try the BS of being a juvenile. This is just to incite more violence against the police. What ever happened to personal responsibility? If you act bad...you get treated bad.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

And those Black; non-affluent; non-voters who are just getting out of prison after doing their 25 year bits for 'The Crack War™' will be replaced by the opiate pain med. patient who then turns to heroin.. But the 'new breed' will first have most if not ALL their personal finances sucked up by "Court Costs" then "Probation Costs" then "Re-Hab Costs" followed by "Court Costs (again) and when this person's finances are drained completely they will be housed in a new state-of-the-art PRIVATE PRISON or JAIL

CivicCore nee Corrections Corp of America™

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed

That didn't look like necessary force to me. If a grown man has to resort to punching a kid in the face he probably shouldn't be a police officer.

That being said, the media loves racial division. It brings them $$$.

Which is exactly my point.... I'm not telling you or insinuating or trying to sway you one way or the other by the information I gave. It's up to you to make that decision on your own.

The best part about this country and our supposed freedom... or what media has seemed to have forgotten, is that I give you the facts, you make your own mind up and no one can/should be able to take that away from you. That's how our court system is supposed to work, right?

So if this happens in media so ferociously, who's to say that the next step isn't the judicial system where you can sway a verdict against an innocent person? Oh wait... Yeah, too late.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Our or most major governments control the media.

Maybe once upon a time but now days, it appears our media sways our government and our people against certain government labels (i.e. republican party - PoTUS).

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
I don't think that the cops knew the age of this young man. He was being disorderly and then resisting arrest. You must comply to the demands of the police...period. It took 2 cops to subdue this young man so don't try the BS of being a juvenile. This is just to incite more violence against the police. What ever happened to personal responsibility? If you act bad...you get treated bad.

Doesn't matter how old he is. The police have to follow rules too. They should only use necessary force. Punching someone in the face while they are being restrained is not necessary force. Personal responsibility works both ways, the cop should be held accountable.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Our or most major governments control the media.

Maybe once upon a time but now days, it appears our media sways our government and our people against certain government labels (i.e. republican party - PoTUS).

I think our media is our government.

They have the laws and such to control the narratives.

Propaganda is legal and many phonetic agents sitting in the anchor chairs.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There is a good portion of the country that is brain-washed, this person who is obviously not in good standing with the local law enforcement is obviously one of them.

A lot of us grew up with a lot of discipline, and many vowed not to raise their children that way because the state told us we couldn't anymore because some head-shrink with no kids and too much free time told us it was emotionally scarring and would make them bad people when they grew up.

There is no personal responsibility anymore.

There is no respect anymore.

There is an entire part of the population who don't seem to think the laws apply to them, either. They had their president for the previous 8 years, and he aided and abetted criminals.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's a shame you have those racist labels in your post.

Police punches teenager in the face.

That's not acceptable.

What colors they are don't change that.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Doesn't matter how old he is. The police have to follow rules too. They should only use necessary force. Punching someone in the face while they are being restrained is not necessary force. Personal responsibility works both ways, the cop should be held accountable.

That's not the point of the post. Save that for another thread. This thread has zero to do with who is at fault and/or if the punch was necessary.

a reply to: jjkenobi

I think you're missing the point of the OP and the source of the material that is used in the OP.

edit on 15-5-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Police punches teenager in the face.

That's not acceptable.

What colors they are don't change that.

Per ATS rules, you have to use the linked articles title.

It was not the OP who chose the title, the OP is simply following the rules.

Don't hate the messenger, hate the game.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Great OP! Yep the agenda of MSM is to create division among races and to perpetuate rage and victim hood in the black community, while instilling hate against the white race.

I'm pretty sure anyone these days that wants to defy a couple of cops, either verbally or physically and refuses to be subdued is probably going to take a clobbering of some sort.

The only way this would be a decent story, would be if the "victim" was attempting to cooperate and was assaulted.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You do have a good point, there. But, once again, I don't think that means this is a race issue, rather an issue of following protocol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join