It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
These are not true israelis. They are morally bankrupt zionist criminals who bully their neighbors with impunity.

What is a True Israeli?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: purplemer

Israel, the US puppy dog can commit all the crimes they want with impunity, the US sits by and just watches and in-fact helps them.

Its a shame the Arabs are stupid enough to let themselves be the new Indians of the age.

You guys need to keep the conspiracy straight. Is the US the lap dog of Israel, or is Israel the puppy dog of the US. Its just too confusing. Maybe it depends on the day?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: [post=23400374]TinfoilTP

blah blah blah, jihadi sympathizer organization says Israel bad, omg lol.

Oh what's this, another Zionist scumbag supporting a massacre of Palestinians. You must be really proud of yourself.

A massacre would be machine guns or Gas chambers. Now ner do well's or sheep obeying orders to slingshot your enemy's or worse may well and do get shot and they have been told this on many occasions it also includes collateral damage. Have a look at my earlier post with video detailing many many historical multi murders by unruly mobs targeting Jewish peoples. To let the mob play freely as you would like would be suicide, You are obviously on the Hamas side like many commenting above.
How would you treat that Hamas mob while avoiding the stones flung to kill if possible ?
How would you defend your borders your children and family from such a hating mob ?
What is your peaceful solution ? Because Hamas only want it all and it Israel has been hard won already many times.
It was nearly a barren land now it has millions of displaced or disgraced from surrounding failed states claiming to be
wronged well those who feel wronged or are cheating wronged it is tough you are on the loosing side and stones, or rockets or Knives will not endear you except to the foolhardy. A industrious flower garden created from swamp and dessert with the blood of their fathers Israel will not be transformed back to waste.. Shalom.

(post by Kharron removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Trump is simply following through not only on a campaign promise but a promise each POTUS has made for 3 decades. Actually, 3 very important things that were already in place but he gets hammered for it.

Move Jerusalem - Congress approved funds in 1995. Trump made it happen and is not backing down. Every other POTUS did.
Travel Bans - These are based on the Immigration and nationality Act. An existing law. Barack Obama invoked it 19 times, Bill Clinton 12 times, George W. Bush six times and Ronald Reagan five times. George H.W. Bush invoked it once.
The Wall - Secure Fence Act of 2006 provided funds. Obama as a senator, Schumer as well as Sen HRC all voted for it.

Trump has been using 'existing' rules, acts and laws since put in office. It is resisted by government officials because it is him.

Moving Jerusalem validates Israel as a country. It is long overdue. Palestine receives aid every year from the US and Israel. Lots. The PLO is the problem and has been for decades.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump says his primary concern is the American people. I do not see how moving the US embassy to Jerusalem has any bearing on that concern. The only entity it helps is Israel. Why has Trump decided that the US is no longer a neutral party in the conflict? How does it help the American people?

I don't think this is a valid question, but I can take a whack at it. The reason it is not really valid is we accept every country's capital including Israel's and so there is no good/bad ...primary/secondary concern etc It is just the natural course across the whole world, why should Israel be different?

As to the American people's concerns, there are well over 100,000 duel citizenship Israel/American living there, so do you think this may meet their wishes/desires? The last administration really hurt our long lasting close friendship with Israel, Israel is connected to the American people like no other country, except maybe England. Fixing that once close tie one could suggest is in America's best interest, so here are two good reasons as to why this is a concern for the American people. Finally this was a campaign promise that people voted him into office to fulfill along with other promises. If he didn't do it would you make a post that Trump unfulfilled another promise...can't win for losing here lol

As to the conflict, what conflict? If you look on any map and want to find the capital of Israel there is this little star next to Jerusalem, so what point are you trying to make here?

edit on 15-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Before the Nation of Israel, The Arabs and the Israeli's were Friends with one another, they had real peace amongst themselves.

Of course there's always an agenda, there always has been, unbenownst to those being used by unseen forces to do their bidding.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You guys need to keep the conspiracy straight. Is the US the lap dog of Israel, or is Israel the puppy dog of the US. Its just too confusing. Maybe it depends on the day?

We are the Great Satan!!! Israel is the little Satan...WE ARE NO LAP DOGS TO ANYONE!!! Well maybe to a Greater Satan, or even a super sized Satan...

edit on 15-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

I suppose then, that you could say that about a majority of the planet. We live in the Now, and that's all the relevance people require in the present.
edit on 15-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
Before the Nation of Israel, The Arabs and the Israeli's were Friends with one another, they had real peace amongst themselves.

Of course there's always an agenda, there always has been, unbenownst to those being used by unseen forces to do their bidding.

Israel is 69% Jewish, 21% Muslim, 7% Christian and they live well with each other. The Refugees in the West Bank are a group of people no one wanted, and so they were kind of dropped into Israel's lap...not something they ever wanted either.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Abraham was standing in front of them with a flaming sword.....

get clue from reality boys

Yep, you really put those two sentences in the same post. Wow!!!

Just to be clear, what happened in the 6 day war, with Egypt losing their entire airforce, wasn't anything to do with Abraham doing his best Beric Dondarrion impression. No, it was because Israel bombed the Egyptian air fields before anyone even realised there was a war on.

A cowardly act by normal standards but second nature to a zionist, I'm sure most will agree.

Your stupid rant misses the point completely. If Israel hadn't taken land that didn't belong to it, there wouldn't be any wars to speak of. It's very important that we understand the basic root cause of this problem. To say anything was started by the Arabs is completely ignorant and widely innacurate.

It's also important to point out that, the only reason Israel still exists today is because of the financial backing it's always received from the west. Militarily this gives Israel an unfair advantage over its neighbours.

If Israel didn't have that backing, we wouldn't be having this conversation now because it would have been wiped off the map a long time ago in a 6 minute war.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

I suggest you review the timeline of the 67 War. You are leaving out details.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It is amazing the level of hatred and ignorance one can fit into so few words.

You are one of the hardest people for me to read on this website, I literally get sick to my stomach... I can feel the hatred in your words.

This is the first time I've ever replied to you, I usually have to hold back or stand up and walk away as I'm old enough to be aware that no amount of reasoning will ever get through to you.

It's also the last time I reply to you, I just wanted you to know your level of hatred makes me physically sick. And no one else on this website does that, no matter the level of disagreement.

I'll take the compliment, thanks.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: SlapMonkey

the military weapons may have thought that this was not going to be the outcome.

Plastic Bullets could have been used.

You know, instead of Live Rounds.

This is the first thing I thought. I grew up in N Ireland during the Troubles. As a kid I took part in a few riots with the RUC and the Army. It was a common past time among kids in poor areas of Belfast. Ironically I joined the Army and did public order duties in Ulster on the other side of the shield. We would routinely be attacked by crowds in their hundreds with bricks, slingshot, petrol bombs, pipe bombs and acid bombs etc.

Our response? Get the Robocop riot gear on under the uniform, form a shield line and get the batons out. We would keep distance with baton ('plastic bullet') guns. In the early days CS rounds were used. We would have snatch teams to grab ring leaders. We would have counter terrorist marksmen on the flanks and often had sniper overwatch as the terrorists would sometimes use the crowds as shields gor a shoot, but our shooters were very rarely needed. I was never involved in a riot when shots were fired from our side. We would take injuries but we would hold the line. Protection of life was paramount.

My point is there are ways for a professional force to hold back a rioting crowd without unloading into them. Lethal force should always be a last resort. We learned this the hard way on Bloody Sunday when the British Army shot and killed 13 protesters in Londonderry in the 1970s. It became the biggest recruitment tool for the IRA and helped turn public opinion against the British.

The Isreali soldiers were obviously pre warned about this attempted incursion and made concerted efforts to kill. There was no proportional escalation of force. Dozens dead and 2700 wounded, and not a single Israeli injury? In most civilised countries this incident would have resulted in arrests and international outrage, and would have put a government at risk.

I don't have a dog in the Isreali/Palestinian fight, but from a professional soldier's perspective this was a travesty.

My 2p.
edit on 15 5 2018 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

I watched a BBC report yesterday. They literally reported that an 8 month old bably died of tear gas exposure.

The fences are hundreds of yards out from any structures, they showed how far they had to roll the burning tires to even make it almost halfway there. Ask yourself this, what was an 8month old baby doing being purposely brought up to a front line of a battle for? Mothers and babies should have been on the damn sea shore as far as possible away but no, up to the front lines. The Palestinians are the monsters, no doubt about it.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Or better yet don't bring sling shots to a gun fight!!!!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Absolutely it is a stupid thing to bring a baby to this sort of thing and in no way am i condoning the acts of the Palestinians. However does any of what you say justify the unloading of thousands of rounds into a crowd armed with stones, particularly a crowd with young children in it?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Or better yet don't bring sling shots to a gun fight!!!!

Isn't a sling shot what David used to bring down Goliath?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

This town has been capital for almost 40 years the Palestinians may not like this fact but boo boo you have had all this time to take it . All we did was move a building and acknowledge something we recognized as far back as 1995 when Congress voted to we would call Jerusalem as Israel capital but most of our presidents from then till Trump were silly limp penis morons.

This whole mess stems from United nations screw up in first place by dropping European Jews unto region instead of having them merge back into their former homelands because 9f the shame of knowing they let Germany try to commit a genocide.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

This town has been capital for almost 40 years the Palestinians may not like this fact but boo boo you have had all this time to take it . All we did was move a building and acknowledge something we recognized as far back as 1995 when Congress voted to we would call Jerusalem as Israel capital but most of our presidents from then till Trump were silly limp penis morons.

This whole mess stems from United nations screw up in first place by dropping European Jews unto region instead of having them merge back into their former homelands because 9f the shame of knowing they let Germany try to commit a genocide.

Interesting viewpoint.. What makes Congress the rulers of the world so they get to dictate what happens in other countries?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join