It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Five Most Wanted Leaders of ISIS Just Captured!- POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is that why Isis grew under Obama's leadership and it has been devastated by trumps leadership?

Just saying.....

This is great news and I hope we can get info out of them on the current infrastructure of isis since it has been set to run for the last year. It seems our military has been crippled with the removal of effective interrogation tactics.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I hope they talk.....

..... we need to start hanging traitors who built their psychotic group up

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is that why Isis grew under Obama's leadership and it has been devastated by trumps leadership?

Just saying.....

This is great news and I hope we can get info out of them on the current infrastructure of isis since it has been set to run for the last year. It seems our military has been crippled with the removal of effective interrogation tactics.

Just hand them over to that new Saudi Prince for interrogation and pick up the files next day, problem solved.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks. . . Obama!

Speaking of Obama...are these five the same ones O let go for Bergdahl?

(Credit to JadedANDcynical: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

edt: Hat tip to notsure1

Nah, these were just former staff members of Valarie Jarrett.

I think one of them was her Zumba instructor.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I hope they talk.....

..... we need to start hanging traitors who built their psychotic group up

We can't. Ronald Reagan is already dead.

But we can hang Jimmy Carter.

Get crackin...
edit on 10-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So?

Well done, the US government has captured five of its own employees. Perhaps if IS were not a US backed proxy army, this would be impressive.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

So?

Well done, the US government has captured five of its own employees. Perhaps if IS were not a US backed proxy army, this would be impressive.

Not any more at least.. Ty Trump.. We were when we had a Muslim named Hussein as POTUS..
edit on 10-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Good Stuff!
S&F

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Maybe Trump followed Obama's lead, but changed it up a little. While Obama dropped leaflets to tell ISIS members to leave and not get killed. Maybe Trump dropped leaflets saying, that there was going to be a party.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So?

Ummm...It would be funny if it weren't for the ring of truth in your statement...But like Notsure 1 stated...Isis the proxy army of Obama's former administration...being summarily decimated by President Trump...

Win...Win...

For the MIC...

YouSir

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So? Well done, the US government has captured five of its own employees. Perhaps if IS were not a US backed proxy army, this would be impressive.

I'd say your countries government is just as complicit as ours. But if it makes you feel better about yourself to put all the blame on the US, then so be it.
edit on 10-5-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: typo

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
POTUS just tweeted this out about 40 minutes ago:

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

Five Most Wanted leaders of ISIS just captured!

twitter.com...

The news recently broke...so networks are scrambling now for more info. so little is known yet about this...but WOW!
File THIS under: WINNING!

Thank you, President Trump!

Yeah, a win.

But, you know, just as with the 'capture' of OBL, I think it is so redicilouis when people credit whoever happens to be in office.

At least I doubt that Trump and Obama suddenly came up with clever plans for the respective operations.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Garbage/Coppertone added for color.... I'm waiting for him to take credit for the 2nd coming

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Any dead terrorist is a good thing.

Regardless of their stature within their organization.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Oh my GOD you people drive me nuts! How can ANYONE, even a head trauma victim, be THIS obtuse?

Let me get something straight here. Your President had nothing to do with this capture, and the only thing that would make him a better President than any ONE of the men who came before him, leave alone Obama himself, would be reaching out in a very public way, and destroying the intelligence service and military industrial complex figures who have been yanking the strings in the Middle East, with the full complicity of the military leadership in America, as well as successive administrations, leading back way before Reagan even, and going all the way back to the creation of the narco-terror syndicates in South America.

Anything else, is just capitulating to the same state of affairs, the same scapegoating tactics as every other eras leaders used, to justify their incompetence or their lack of compassion. Its not to be applauded, but reviled. Its not to be celebrated, but INCINERATED, these behaviours, this appeasement of the deep power controlling the Middle East, is, unfortunately, EXACTLY what I expected from this cretin of a President.

When the damp sack of cat vomit you call a leader does something genuinely effective, decent and virtuous, you will know, because you will be able to hear my surprise from wherever on the planet you happen to be at the time.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Let me get something straight here. Your President had nothing to do with this capture

He only stated 5 ISIS leaders were captured. The credit goes to those brave people involved in the operation, whoever they may be.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Incorrect. The proxy army is owned by forces aligned to the United States, so its ownership passes to whomever the President is at the time, as does responsibility for destroying the figures and the systems which permitted these groups to get going in the first place, which was a segment of the CIA, people representing the military industrial complex of the world, with a co-mingling of other agencies from America, as well as support from the UK government, Israel and a few other minor players, mostly from continental Europe.

Responsibility to deconstruct the funding structure for proxy armies across the world, including the still active operations to fund narco-terror in South America, which has been a running theme for many, many decades now, lies with only one nation, and only one individual in it, and that is the President of the United States of America, whomever it happens to be on a given day.

When Trump grows himself a set, pulls the bombing raids and the ground offensives off, and starts hunting the very powerful, well armed, technologically sophisticated, shadowy figures behind the last four major conflicts on this planet, the members of his own nations intelligence and military industrial complexes, THEN you can tell me about how well he is personally doing, at solving terrorism problems.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So?

I been told they were on the brit payroll, partner in crime.... lol

The problem over there is who do you work with...That is a hard question to answer since just about everyone is extremist in one way or the other. There is only two choices here, flip a coin hoping the group you pick will work, or get out of there completely and let them have it as we all eat popcorn and watch.

I'm for eating popcorn...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nice way to deflect from your own countries part in the chaos of todays world.

I am not saying we are innocent, but to make like the UK, or France, or Germany haven't played a part in the destabilization of large sections of the world is an intellectually bankrupt approach to critical thinking.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obama got Bin Laden too, but they dumped his body at sea out of respect. Trust Obama tho, he wouldn't make things up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join