It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Five Most Wanted Leaders of ISIS Just Captured!- POTUS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Xtrozero

Perhaps when they stop being paid with western money from western sources, directed by current employees of the US government, or supplied with arms using networks of supply arranged and maintained largely through the efforts of the intelligence agencies which call America their home?

IS are not an out of control asset. They have always done precisely as they were designed to, just like Osama Bin Laden always did, and like the rest of his goons always did.

So why didnt Obama put a stop to it in his 8 years?

THIS:

That's because his strategy was to NOT defeat ISIS.

All coming out in the open now.

😃

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sounds like many people (like yourself) are 2 years and 10 moves behind.

😎

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm guessing Trump will be taking the credit once again. Did he personally capture them? did he enter the white houses' telephone booth and exit as supertrump?

I also can't wait for Kayne to ambush his press conference...if that happens i'm gonna take a bath with a toaster.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😎

Says the person who would push Jesus out of the road to wash Trumps feet.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😎

Or you might be the groom of the stool-either way blind obedience is not the key to success as history has proven time and time again.
edit on 10-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I'm guessing Trump will be taking the credit once again. Did he personally capture them? did he enter the white houses' telephone booth and exit as supertrump?

I also can't wait for Kayne to ambush his press conference...if that happens i'm gonna take a bath with a toaster.

As 'Commander and Chief'...YES...I give the President credit...along with those fighters 'on the ground' following his orders...just like I give President Obama credit for killing OBL.

Speaking of which...did you ever credit President O for Bin Laden's capture and kill?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I hear Trump was down there on the front lines and was the one who had his knee in their backs while handcuffing them. He's so brave.

Thanks Trump, not the ones who were actually there!

Try reading.

Nowhere in his tweet did he take personal credit for the captures.

You won't understand this, though.

~sigh~

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Read the replies.

"Thank you Trump!"

Trump wasn't there when it happened.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i cant wait till they prove that Obama the Kenyan Muslim birth certificate is fake then watch usa implode on the world stage

let's see if Trump takes the risk with that bombshell

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT
POTUS just tweeted this out about 40 minutes ago:

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

Five Most Wanted leaders of ISIS just captured!

twitter.com...

The news recently broke...so networks are scrambling now for more info. so little is known yet about this...but WOW!
File THIS under: WINNING!

Thank you, President Trump!

Wow?

Where have you been? We have either killed or captured the top leadership of Al Quida a hundred times over sine 9/11 and ISIS has not been much different.

That's not winning. That's fluff news filler and feel-good bull# fed to people while we still continue to fight a war/wars that never seem to end.

Winning would be ending the entire ordeal.

Bush didn't win. Obama didn't win and Trump hasn't won either.

My God your TDS is just freaking fantastic!! I love it! You could season 150lbs of McDonald's fries with your salt.

I love it! The more you post the more you out yourself as the petty, disillusioned little troll we all knew you were.

Keep the tears coming!!!!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I get the impression you'd rather have us all go back and be part of the Great Britain Empire?

Did you SEE the article about Great Britan having done more drone strikes in the last few months than in the previous year?

Link

This coming from the same country who had Winston Churchill, Margaret Thacher, and Theresa May.

On the second hand, your opinion is your own and apparently NOT shared by others, including your own countrymen.

Perhaps a bit of work in regards to your own country, before you go around touting how horrid we all are is in order?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I hope they talk.....

..... we need to start hanging traitors who built their psychotic group up

We can't. Ronald Reagan is already dead.

But we can hang Jimmy Carter.

Get crackin...

If you had any clue at all you would know that that's exactly what's happening. You just can't see it through your rage tinted TDS goggles.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i hope you know great Britain would not want you back as we learn from our mistakes lol

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Read the replies.

"Thank you Trump!"

Trump wasn't there when it happened.

Trump was in office, employed a Winning strategy, therefore gets credit. Our allies get credit too.

Oh, and Not sick of Winning yet, maybe after another six years seven months.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obama got Bin Laden too, but they dumped his body at sea out of respect. Trust Obama tho, he wouldn't make things up.

Anyone that believes that a man diagnosed with Marfan Syndrome in the mid to late 90's spent 10-12 years fleeing from cave to cave is quite frankly stupid.

OBL was dead years before his "capture". If that was OBL we would have more proof than the word of Bwak! And Queen Cankles.

What an absolute joke that whole situation was. Completely fake.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I hear Trump was down there on the front lines and was the one who had his knee in their backs while handcuffing them. He's so brave.

Thanks Trump, not the ones who were actually there!

So according to rabid TDS victims (you, intro, silly etc) Trump is to accept all the blame because he's the top man but can take none of the credit despite being the man in charge.

Does it take effort to be this obtuse and deranged or does it come naturally?

You lot are sure something. I don't know what, but you're something all right.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bull#
i hope you know great Britain would not want you back as we learn from our mistakes lol

Do you? 2 World Wars (which you share a lot of blame for and America zero blame) and 100 years of screwing up the Middle East says otherwise.

Without British idiocy the ME wouldn't be neat the mess it is. You and your French and German brothers have done far more to ruin this planet than the United States has.

Keep licking the Queens feet peasant.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Bull#

Do you? 2 World Wars (which you share a lot of blame for and America zero blame) and 100 years of screwing up the Middle East says otherwise.

Without British idiocy the ME wouldn't be neat the mess it is. You and your French and German brothers have done far more to ruin this planet than the United States has.

Keep licking the Queens feet peasant.

it's hard to blame the USA for 2 world wars as they were late turning up in both of them lol
but they did supply raw materials to the German army why we English were fighting them
and as for the middle east, we won all battles and divided up the lands between us and USA got zero lol

but as i said we learn by our mistakes pitty America does not do the same

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
they have just named the 5 isis members

obama
clinton
kerry
mc cain
bush

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hmm I wonder if they have any links to Iran? Or will we ever really know the truth.

This seems like a big win for sure though!@

So how many most wanted leaders are there is my next random thought!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join