It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time of the Great Delusion has began. Time is short for people to repent.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Look at the world do you see what it is becoming, do you know the words of the prophets that would be a clear sign of end times. Are thou aware of meaning as the days of Noah and days of lot so shall the days of the Son of man be. Behold the strong delusion has began and it cometh as movement to the convincing of the nations of lies, and Satan is behind such work changing the times and laws and how quickly does it spread now in his kingdom. I warn ye mankind it will get worse for that which is behind movements like LGBT and feminism is the same spirit and energy of all the more darker and depravity desires of mankind. Opening the way for one you have opened the way for all and it will quickly take hold. The world will further turn against the true God and his righteousness embracing the lawlessness of the their God the Devil, becoming more cold heart, selfish and wicked, more embracing of sin and depravity. What can be done by mankind to stop what has began, nothing on a grand scale but each of you can individually make the choice to not take part and repent of your sins striving in righteousness in faith in Christ.

Now there is some understandings that Christianity needs to understand, God does not hate those lost in sin rather in love desires to redeem them from sin and save them. Preaching the gospel and calling world to repentance must be done in proper spirit, it must be done with compassion in heart for those lost in sin, done in humility without pride, for many forget they also are sinners in need of redemption and self righteousness takes over. None are worthy without Christ and are lucky that the atonement was done to begin with, all must humble themselves as little children and cease judging one another for their sins, when you call a soul to repentance do so from compassion revealing the danger of sin but hate them not nor personally judge them for the sin they are struggling with.

To overcome the world is to make the choices to put your own desires your own wants of flesh aside, and seek and do the will of the Father, this fulfils the commandment of 'thou shall love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind and soul'. How does one do this be not of the world while in the world, the world tells you to be selfish but God tells your to be selfless, be ye charitable in heart unto others showing them love in action, time and talents, doing so fulfils the commandment 'thou shall love thy neighbour as thyself'. Turn away from the worlds sins, take no part in them forsake them, stand on holy ground in righteousness, humble yourselves, let ye prepare your temple your body for the housing of the HolySpirit which will be poured upon all worthy to receive. This world is not the kingdom of God never forget that, it has long since fallen even since days of Adam and Eve, it has become a tainted and corrupted world all things in it subject unto the Devil, but Devil is limited in what he can do by the power of God still. Know all of it industry's Satan has infiltrated and is using to harm your spirits.

Time is running out mankind, ye know not what is occurring, and how close the end time great tribulations are. There was going to be a rapture but few are actually capable of the first one, so most will have to face trials in the days of sorrows and be redeemed through those trials by dying for Christ and suffering. But to those who are righteous enough who meet the requirements to escape and stand before the Son of man, they will be spared what comes and aid in preparing things from a higher dimension; for the day of burning. In which in that day of burning all things unclean, wicked and sinful which are not of God shall be burned up as stubble and shall not stand.

The Restoration will begin that day the millennium starts but only those of the first fruits and first resurrection will at first be capable to aid Christ and his hosts in the works of that time. To this generation the most important message is repentance, for the near future is a times of great sorrows, suffering and misery. It is the will of the Lord thy God that as many as can be prepared for the harvest are prepared, that as many who are willing to come unto Christ will be saved if properly repent and forsake their sins. Sound now the alarm to Zion, and know also that Zion is One Church which will be revealed soon and it will be aided in establishing the city of God, and the Mighty and Strong One shall direct it in that time to insure it is prepared, it shall itself be sifted as wheat that what remains shall be only the righteous and holy people and all churches of the world and believers of Christ shall be called by Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' to come unto it, to be saved and spared much of what is to come as the wrath is poured out upon the wicked upon all nations.
edit on 6-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Religious doom. Ah just what is needed. Thankfully I`m going to hell away from all those nice religious nutters. Sex an drugs and rock and roll yes hell is the place for me. I shall no doubt end up freezing in hell as I will be at the back of the line. All the hot seats will be taken up by Priests rabbis vickers and imans not forgetting those nice politicians

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Religious doom. Ah just what is needed. Thankfully I`m going to hell away from all those nice religious nutters. Sex an drugs and rock and roll yes hell is the place for me. I shall no doubt end up freezing in hell as I will be at the back of the line. All the hot seats will be taken up by Priests rabbis vickers and imans not forgetting those nice politicians

Going to Hell is a choice, but make not such a choice lightly, for Hell is far worse than mankind has ever imagined and sadly it does exist and is real. All you have to do is repent and cease doing wickedness, accepting the grace of the Son by putting faith in Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ'. But you have freewill as does all and can reject this offer of atonement and pay the price for yourself in the underworlds if so choose, it is up to you the truth is given.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Who would've thought King James English would remain the Lord's preferred language even to this very day?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

What is the chapter and verse in the New Testament (or Old Testament for that matter) that says there will be a "rapture?" What is the chapter and verse that's told; and where does it say that if there aren't enough ready, there won't be one or it will be delayed? What is the chapter and verse that says believers will be called to a new church to be sheltered from the woes that will come to the earth?

I don't remember reading those, so if you could point me to those verses I'd be thankful.
edit on 6-5-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What is the chapter and verse in the New Testament (or Old Testament for that matter) that says there will be a "rapture?" What is the chapter and verse that's told; and where does it say that of their aren't enough ready, there won't be one or it will be delayed? What is the chapter and verse that says believers will be called to a new church to be sheltered from the woes that will come to the earth?

I don't remember reading those, so if you could point me to those verses I'd be thankful.

That which is spoken in this revelation is for those with eyes to see and discern in spirit.

34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The number of which at current is small compared to those to face those days such a chapter speaks. Mankind has freewill meeting proper requirements of righteousness is to become as righteous as the prophets of God.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

What is the chapter and verse in the New Testament (or Old Testament for that matter) that says there will be a "rapture?" What is the chapter and verse that's told; and where does it say that of their aren't enough ready, there won't be one or it will be delayed? What is the chapter and verse that says believers will be called to a new church to be sheltered from the woes that will come to the earth?

That which is spoken in this revelation is for those with eyes to see and discern in spirit.

34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The number of which at current is small compared to those to face those days such a chapter speaks. Mankind has freewill meeting proper requirements of righteousness is to become as righteous as the prophets of God.

Sooooooo....you're not going to answer any of my questions? Just asking for chapter and verse.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Who would've thought King James English would remain the Lord's preferred language even to this very day?

The bible must be discerned for it is a tree of two fruits good and evil, many eat both and mix it becoming confuse which is which as in Isaiah they lack ability to discern.

All truth is known in spirit, the King James English has more impact upon the spiritual mind.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Seriously you think feminism and the freedom to be yourself and love whomever your heart chooses are coming from the devil?

smh
& you dare to think your self-righteousness stinks less?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

Sooooooo....you're not going to answer any of my questions? Just asking for chapter and verse.

The verse was cut and pasted, but here is where it is from biblehub.com... Luke 21 KJV, 34-36.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

have you gone to hell before? Or how do you know it's characteristics?

what do you know? AND, how do you know it?
edit on 6-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Seriously you think feminism and the freedom to be yourself and love whomever your heart chooses are coming from the devil?

smh
& you dare to think your self-righteousness stinks less?

It is not freedom but rebelliousness against Eternal way and design, such it is called freedom by those under the strong delusion that can not see the truth. It is not love what is spoken in LGBT movement but lust, devil has blinded the world from seeing as mankind thinks love is carnal, but it is spirit.

Thou speaketh defending homosexuality as in marriage, know such is abomination and brings the wrath in season due to breaking the eternal laws and causing the creation not to meet ends of it purpose, therefore Satan shall be aloud to come and rule his own domain and the Light shall not prevent him.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

And bamm! you committed the greatest sin possible. Homosexuality is natural, all love comes from god.
You don't have a right to judge and you know that.

Stop talking like that, you silly ignorant sinner

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

have you gone to hell before? Or how do you know it's characteristics?

what do you know? AND, how do you know it?

Hell is known to me, it has many layers according to the sins people do determines which part of Satan's kingdoms he can bind them, within the Draconian empire there is kingdoms accordingly that souls work out debts owed in sin, it would have been forever if not for the true Son of God Yehoshau the Christ. How I know what I speak can only be revealed in spirit, see Hell as a pyramid, upper to lower the lower go worse becomes, known as underworlds of Death/Hades of Amenti. But that the greater of Hell is lake of fire, and the greatest of Hell is the permanent one the Outer Darkness.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

you just said love is NOT carnal, but it is spirit..

are you judging the physical carnal body...

if its spirit screw gender.. spirits love each other.

sexy damn hot spirits.

fvck sex, Im talking mad spiritul love.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

And bamm! you committed the greatest sin possible. Homosexuality is natural, all love comes from god.
You don't have a right to judge and you know that.

Stop talking like that, you silly ignorant sinner

Homosexuality is not natural and goes against the Eternal way and law, therefore it is a abomination to us and shall be cut of from the world soon upon hour appointed as known in the Eternal Book. But God has compassion upon those lost in such spiritual states of delusion and therefore will forgive them if will repent and spare them the coming wrath. God does not love sin, nor can he allow any of it to remain, but souls he does love but a soul is not defined by it sin unless they choose to be.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Bonobos. Dogs. .... repent my friend you're on a highway to hell

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I think that only weak spirited individuals need religious guidance to be moral and just. Strong spirited people understand that everything needed is inside them and they don't need to follow other people who claim to represent an omnipotent being.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Bonobos. Dogs. .... repent my friend you're on a highway to hell

good intentions....

highways...

hells..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eitea

I think that only weak spirited individuals need religious guidance to be moral and just. Strong spirited people understand that everything needed is inside them and they don't need to follow other people who claim to represent an omnipotent being.

Thank You.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join