It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time of the Great Delusion has began. Time is short for people to repent.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

Wow Dude, you're the first one going down in flames...

Love
love
love

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Love
love
love

Why thou provoketh the Lord thy God, why put abomination of pictures upon a thread that the Eternal Light is speaking through know you not thou is giving Satan more power in your actions, it is best ye leave this thread if do not want to be helped.
edit on 6-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I think that you yourself are plagued with vanity. You are vain enough to think that you have a special relationship with the creator of the universe and you are vain enough to think that your truth is the absolute truth. Live and let live. Don't use your energy to push your truth onto others. Use this energy to develop the truth that is inside you, there is always room for development for everyone. If someone thinks that he/she is already perfect and knows the absolute truth of everything, then I think that vanity is again to blame here. You can change a lot in the world if you change yourself, but you change very little when you try to change others around you.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: eitea

I think that you yourself are plagued with vanity. You are vain enough to think that you have a special relationship with the creator of the universe and you are vain enough to think that your truth is the absolute truth. Live and let live. Don't use your energy to push your truth onto others. Use this energy to develop the truth that is inside you, there is always room for development for everyone. If someone thinks that he/she is already perfect and knows the absolute truth of everything, then I think that vanity is again to blame here. You can change a lot in the world if you change yourself, but you change very little when you try to change others around you.

judge not that ye be not judged.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Nice to see you all shoving your own views back at the religious person.

Obviously, you disagree with his/her message, why bother even posting or coming to this thread?

Vaunting your own opinion and throwing your personal morals around as equal to another's is like a pissing contest, I'm sure you can find more constructive things to do.

A person is allowed to express themselves, yes, but what is the point of mocking another that you don't agree with, instead of being intelligent about it?

It Certainly is not very adult-like, and certainly beneath anyone born of star-dust or divine light.

"By God's grace be saved, by your own choice be damned".

FYI- Hell is emptiness, devoid of all things, a void of emptiness. No sex, drugs, rock'n'roll. It is eternal suffering in emptiness, and utter loneliness. It is the loss of hope.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

It's already too late and it will play out as the prophesies said. I want to repent but how exactly do I do it?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Because it is self-righteous, mysoginist enemies of love who destroy all and everything Jesus stands for.

As a true follower of Christ I can't let the devil of destructive judgmental wrong teachings speak without standing up.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Religion is the oldest form of mind control the world has ever known. Thank f.... I am free of this form of control.

I have a feeling you will take those words back some day. Sorry.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I read your headline a swore it said its time for short people to repent.

Anyway....wasnt king james gay?

reply to: spiritoftruth111

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Then do it in a meaningful way. People who go on like our OP should be taught calmly, like a child.

You know where to find the answers, and where to quote them from to prove things without resorting to inflammatory and antagonistic statements. That method serves no purpose but to drag you both down.

You will get better results, I do believe.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I read your headline a swore it said its time for short people to repent.

Anyway....wasnt king james gay?

reply to: spiritoftruth111

I see you are trying to employ a sense of humor, sadly you missed the mark.

The King James Version (KJV), also known as the King James Bible (KJB) or simply the Authorized Version (AV), is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England, begun in 1604 and completed in 1611.[a] The books of the King James Version include the 39 books of the Old Testament, an intertestamental section containing 14 books of the Apocrypha, and the 27 books of the New Testament. It was first printed by Robert Barker, the King's Printer, and was the third translation into English approved by the English Church authorities: the first had been the Great Bible, commissioned in the reign of King Henry VIII (1535), and the second had been the Bishops' Bible of 1568.[3] In January 1604, James VI and I convened the Hampton Court Conference, where a new English version was conceived in response to the problems of the earlier translations perceived by the Puritans,[4] a faction of the Church of England.[5] The translation is noted for its "majesty of style", and has been described as one of the most important books in English culture[6] and a driving force in the shaping of the English-speaking world.[7]

Wiki on New King James Bible

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

No. The Bible is full of slaves, rape and violence. If there is anything I can quote from it's my heart.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

No. The Bible is full of slaves, rape and violence. If there is anything I can quote from it's my heart.

Yes, the history and the Bible are full of such things. It is a reality that all should have a firm understanding of so we are aware of it and are able to prevent it in the current time and the future. Too many bury their heads in the sand nowadays because 'we are civilized'. These things still go on, ignoring them doesn't make them go away. A Righteous person does not ignore evil.

There is also a lot more in there, too. Love, forgiveness, and peace. There is a myriad of perspective to consider beyond what one already knowns.

I'm not saying your wrong, I'm saying to keep an open mind, for it is not my place to judge your heart or choices.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

From your same Wiki( I dont like Wiki).

en.wikipedia.org...

James was an elitist who thought royalty was a god-given right. Not very Jesus-like. I view the bible as a man-made guide for morality. After all, it's very concept was political in nature as Constantine was looking for a way to appease the majority. I assume you have heard of the Council of Nicea, and the hundreds of books left out?

And you are talking to a person who spent his first Sunday in a church, and subsequent Sundays until he realized the hypocrisy was breathtaking.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

From your same Wiki( I dont like Wiki).

en.wikipedia.org...

James was an elitist who thought royalty was a god-given right. Not very Jesus-like. I view the bible as a man-made guide for morality. After all, it's very concept was political in nature as Constantine was looking for a way to appease the majority. I assume you have heard of the Council of Nicea, and the hundreds of books left out?

And you are talking to a person who spent his first Sunday in a church, and subsequent Sundays until he realized the hypocrisy was breathtaking.

Indeed, I never implied James was a saint or even a good person.

I'm also aware of the Council of Nicea, and the books left out. You can find and read them, in some cases. Rather insightful, to be honest.

Aye, I spent a lot of time in a Church, both on Sunday and for my elementary school. The church is a hypocrisy, however, I still find things taught in the Bible, even the revised one, to be of use and handy.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

for Hell is far worse than mankind has ever imagined

No- Hell is exactly what mankind, specifically religion, *specifically* the Christian religion has imagined. It's for the sole purpose of keeping the rabble in line.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

originally posted by: Reverbs

have you gone to hell before? Or how do you know it's characteristics?

what do you know? AND, how do you know it?

Hell is known to me, it has many layers according to the sins people do determines which part of Satan's kingdoms he can bind them, within the Draconian empire there is kingdoms accordingly that souls work out debts owed in sin, it would have been forever if not for the true Son of God Yehoshau the Christ. How I know what I speak can only be revealed in spirit, see Hell as a pyramid, upper to lower the lower go worse becomes, known as underworlds of Death/Hades of Amenti. But that the greater of Hell is lake of fire, and the greatest of Hell is the permanent one the Outer Darkness.

Using work from Dante' to bolster your biblical... stuff isn't gonna help your case one bit.

Now, go work those miracles Jesus said you and other believers are supposed to be doing, instead of heaping ye olde biblical judgement like he said NOT to do.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

Love
love
love

Why thou provoketh the Lord thy God, why put abomination of pictures upon a thread that the Eternal Light is speaking through know you not thou is giving Satan more power in your actions, it is best ye leave this thread if do not want to be helped.

There is a scripture in the bible stating very clearly that what you judge others by you will surely be judged from the Father by
Mathew 7.2
How do you know what provokes God?

I am embarrassed by many christians

Gods greatest gift is freewill, you are denying Gods gift to others?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
People error is assuming because I speak of things mentioned in scripture I am in support of Religions. Christianity itself was used as one of the many snares/traps by forces of evil as well, the Devil likes to use Light truth and twist it just a little in right places or a lot in some cases that people don't properly repent and are still bound to his kingdoms. The truth is you are better of finding us in the Light and truth by searching diligently the words of Christ and prophets and properly applying it and living by it. Pray before you take part in any rituals in any type of way, the only ones now safe are One Church that we intend to use to help other churches who were further mislead, but sadly even many Christians will experience underworlds before can be saved.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Who hurt you, you poor thing?
Your body is the temple for the Holy Spirit. Love it, cherrish it, take care of it and enjoy the beauty of sensations.

*Sigh* Some of us ended up with the Temple of Doom, complete with lava pit and mine car ride.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join