It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time of the Great Delusion has began. Time is short for people to repent.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

guys!!!

the bible is on sale two for one..

How much for the autographed copy?

www.memecenter.com...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

As a true follower of Christ I can't let the devil of destructive judgmental wrong teachings speak without standing up.

You already let the devil of destructiion lead you into wrong teachings by confusing a homosexual (sexual) act with love.

Here's what God/Jesus Christ taught:

Leviticus 18:22

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I have been a direct victim of the church, believers and what they have brought upon me. After what I've been through, and now knowing what I do about supposed 'religion'- I will go toe to toe against religious nutters (thanks for that phrase, England!) any time, any place.

If your religion is so strong, and so incredible- why are you, and people like you having to defend it? Why cannot your deity? If you are so powerful and chosen- where are the plethora of signs and miracles your own deity says you can (and should!) be doing? You have a volcano throwing fits in Hawaii. You bunch should have been able to send someone out, and tell the thing to 'be still', and it should. Instead, the entire merry go round of "god's timing", "god's plans", and "god's will" are played out, again and again and again.

If you're god's chosen bros'n, why don't you act like it, and stop being petty, self righteous, weak little toddlers. Surprise us. Pull off a miracle. Help people without judging. Quit acting like handing some poor bum a sandwich and praying for him is some unbelievable act, all the while crowing about it. Hell- QUIT CROWING. We're sick of hearing from you!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

No. The Bible is full of slaves, rape and violence. If there is anything I can quote from it's my heart.

Jeremiah 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I read your headline a swore it said its time for short people to repent.

Anyway....wasnt king james gay?

reply to: spiritoftruth111

Yes. he was gay. but how DARE you let a fact in. Shame! SHAME!

As for short people, wellllll...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Now, go work those miracles Jesus said you and other believers are supposed to be doing, instead of heaping ye olde biblical judgement like he said NOT to do.

2 Timothy 3:16

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I have been a direct victim of the church, believers and what they have brought upon me.

Yeah, yeah, we all know everyone's a victim these days, so what is it that you think the church brought on you instead of you bringing it on yourself?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111
Time is running out mankind, ye know not what is occurring, and how close the end time great tribulations are. There was going to be a rapture but few are actually capable of the first one, so most will have to face trials in the days of sorrows and be redeemed through those trials by dying for Christ and suffering. But to those who are righteous enough who meet the requirements to escape and stand before the Son of man, they will be spared what comes and aid in preparing things from a higher dimension; for the day of burning. In which in that day of burning all things unclean, wicked and sinful which are not of God shall be burned up as stubble and shall not stand.

Thy eff'rt to bringeth awareness to the righteous is commendable. Howev'r, thy preaching doom liketh oth'rs bef're thee may not beest hath taken well. F'r the lasteth 2000 years, this apocalyptic bodement has't did fail to meeteth their dateline.

did fail bodement cullionly false prophet. Neith'r jesus n'r paul shall beest did please with those who is't act as false prophets showing false signs. So beware with thy intention. T's easy to falleth prey to deception.

not many people shall appreciateth with false alarm
edit on 6-5-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

It's already too late and it will play out as the prophesies said. I want to repent but how exactly do I do it?

It's as simple as praying to God/Jesus Christ and asking him to forgive you for all of your sins with an honest heartfelt plea. Depending on how much you know and understand about why Jesus came to earth to die for your sins, you may want to research it and pray for guidance before you do.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

"Look at me! I'm so right, and the rest of you are beneath my heel! NOW SUCK IT!"

Sorry. I have already been through your religion, and like a piece of cheese thrown into a woodchipper, have come out the other side mangled, bruised, and downright chewed up and spit out.

However, unlike the cheese, I learned *much*. Oh yes. LEARNED. That evil, nasty word none of you like at all. I've learned what kind of people inhabit religion. How they think. What they think of others, especially the poor. I learned how to navigate the backstabbing, empty promises and mumbled mumbo jumbo that your kind likes to spew- and if the person is ignorant, or mentally retarded, or just in a state of complete vulnerability, here comes the religious like a pack of hyenas, ready to strike- sucking out a person's will, happiness, and every resource they can glom onto for personal gain.

You *cannot* perform miracles, so excuses have to do.
You have little to no compassion, so you grind anyone lesser under your heel, while using your holy book as a guide and a rationale.
You will gladly sit and watch the world burn, all the while trying to hide the gasoline and matches you used to get it started in the first place.
You actually think you should be ruling, like royalty.

I have seen things that would make you go convulsive. I have gone through things that would break your fragile ego and mental state like a dry twig. It's amazing I'm even *functional*, let along mobile- and your religion is the root cause of 90% of it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I have been a direct victim of the church, believers and what they have brought upon me.

Yeah, yeah, we all know everyone's a victim these days, so what is it that you think the church brought on you instead of you bringing it on yourself?

REALLY. That tired line of defense, trotted out again? Why don't you ask your god? Or is he off golfing today with Budda and ruPaul?

You wonder why people are leaving in droves? THAT is why people are leaving in droves. Take your self righteousness, shove in your bottom, and rotate at 1000,000 rpm.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You used a lot of words there to describe how you feel, but I haven't read any specifics yet. What did the church specifically do to you? Instead of just using adjectives, give us a scenario.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ah, "Ghostbusters." I have fond memories of all that Biblical hoo-haa. Thanks for the memories.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

It's already too late and it will play out as the prophesies said. I want to repent but how exactly do I do it?

It's as simple as praying to God/Jesus Christ and asking him to forgive you for all of your sins with an honest heartfelt plea. Depending on how much you know and understand about why Jesus came to earth to die for your sins, you may want to research it and pray for guidance before you do.

Person must also sin no more, as in strive and make effort to watch their mind and actions as not to repeat, for a garment washed becomes unclean again when one plays again in the mud. It requires people continue to repent daily and strive in righteousness, overcoming the world required Faith, Hope and Charity met by works.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Satan doesn't rule over hell, now or when he will finally be cast into it. He has, or had, freedom to go anywhere in creation or heaven until he will be, or has been, cast down to earth after the war in heaven. Hell is either a holding area before eternal judgement or it's the lake of fire, aka the bottomless pit.

Revelation 20:10

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

If hell isn't the same as the lake of fire, then it isn't an eternal punishment, it's a place where those that are unsaved go when they die. They stay in this place of torment until they are delivered to the Great White Throne of Judgment to be Judged; then they are cast into the eternal lake of fire.

The devil doesn't rule in either place but will be tormented just like every other soul who goes there. If anything Satan will be the most powerless, most tormented being in hell once he is cast into it. In hell, there won't be any hierarchy of tormenting demons with Satan at the top, that's not in scripture.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Oh yes, mhm you choose what you prefer I guess, you can go about and kill all of God's children who do nothing more than being as god created them if it makes you feel good...

Or you could use that little thing called "common sense" and see how evil that truly is.
If your god is one who asks for killing, stoning, raping everybody... go ahead.
You really see nothing wrong with that?

#notmygod

And plus also since when is Leviticus Jesus?

edit on 6-5-2018 by Peeple because: Add

I mean if you're following Leviticus are you at least consequent and sacrifice animals for your bloody god?

edit on 6-5-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No. The Bible is full of slaves, rape and violence. If there is anything I can quote from it's my heart.

Jeremiah 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Know yourself, trust yourself, act with compassion, love and understanding and you'll find god within your heart.

Nini 1:01

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Cygnis

So the Bible is bad because it tells the truth
about the evils men do? And your heart is all
full of hummingbird necter n G rated movies
right?

The first truth you all need ti have square in
brains is this. In the end there will only be
one truth. And it won't be yours. You've
been given a brain to figure it out. In fact
you've been given everything. Start there
edit on Ram50618v00201800000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Trust the Lord with all your heart, yes we can use our hearts
Jeremiah was written to the Jews,my he old covenant people

We are Christians, we have the Holy Spirit within, we trust the Spirit to help us love others more
Our hearts should be filled with the love of God, yes even those who disagree

You are right Peeps, there is a lack of love, to much Jewish legalism in some people around here
I don't think they know what the difference between Jews and Christians is...
We are not Jews,me don't live under Jewish laws

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No the Bible is bad because it has next to nothing to do with what Jesus taught. This is indeed an either/or situation and you can't have both.

I agree with the rest tough. Let's wait and see who's on the right side, shall we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join