It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller team seeks delay in Russia indictments case (Concord Management) - DENIED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: heartbreakkid
If Trump is innocent like so many of you think he is, then why not cheer on this investigation in order to clear his name?

I think that you know he is guilty and is the reason you want this investigation shut down. It is also very funny that ask for an investigation in Clinton based on conspiracy theories, the very thing you are claiming is happening to Trump.

This is the same as "if youve done nothing wrong there is nothing to hide."

That isnt how it works. You dont investigate people to find a crime. You investigate crimes and find suspects. A crime was never even shown to have happened here.

ETA...its proven there was a crime with hillary. She violated national security laws, but is claimed to have not meant to. But its officiaply acknowledged there was a crime.
edit on 5/6/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: The GUT

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Correct which he did. Not sure why you latched on to that one line.

Um, I'm guessing because it correctly invalidated your incorrect assessment?

The judge ruled on the things I put out. I was trying to be a counter point to all the people going "THIS IS THE END OF MUELLER'S TEAM" and "THIS MEANS ITS ALL A WITCH HUNT" but looks like you missed my point like everyone else.

Yes , looks as if everyone missed your point . You are correct in that statement
Was there one ?

Was there one what? Are you so hell bent on trolling that you cant even finish your thoughts?

My , my. Touchy arent we ?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
They're delaying because the Russian indictments were largely bull crap and done for political theatre, and Mueller didn't think any actual Russians named would try to defend themselves.

I think you nailed it right there. Mueller never expected to have to actually prosecute the case; but it sure sounded good for folks to say, "See? Mueller's investigation has already borne fruit... the Russians were charged with crimes!" And, of course, makes Trump look guilty as heck.

So much of what we're seeing is just for effect.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
DNC/Clintons/FBI never realized there were still judges left that they hadn't blackmailed or paid off..

another nail in the BS Russia/Mueller hoax

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

If Trump is innocent like so many of you think he is, then why not cheer on this investigation in order to clear his name?

Your premise seems to be that only Trump could be guilty of something... when the investigators are at least as corrupt as they "suspect" Trump to be, then there is no reason to believe that any investigation would clear his name.

I think that you know he is guilty and is the reason you want this investigation shut down.

And I think that you think he is guilty and just want him investigated ad infinitum... you don't seem at all concerned about any funny business with the investigators -- and there's plenty of funny business to choose from.

It is also very funny that ask for an investigation in Clinton based on conspiracy theories, the very thing you are claiming is happening to Trump.

Um... the email server and every email that passed through that server is not a conspiracy "theory", it's a conspiracy fact.

Again, your premise seems to be that only Hillary could have been "guilty" of something, and you ignore the blatant and flagrant corruption of the investigators. For example, in this case, Brady violations are a big deal... a VERY BIG DEAL... and have caused mistrials and complete dismissal of charges.

I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm not a Trump hater. I waited patiently -- at first -- for someone to find anything on Trump. I was quite content to let the chips fall where they may. But they obviously have nothing. If they could have proven Russian collusion, they would have. It's long past time to put up or shut up.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It's possible turning the material over will hurt them on other cases. Once one player sees a few cards every player will get to see them. Right now Mueller has a lot of bluffing room.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: heartbreakkid

Because an investigation that does not follow the rule of law and deems itself above the law and following due process and believes it is beyond the protection of Constitutional rights is an abomination that can not be allowed to continue.

The real question is why are you for the dismemberment of the Constitution and why are you partisan first and American last?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Lets see that super secret evidence! I wonder what Concord's lawyers will ask to see in preparation for the trial.

I do hope the collusion propagandists double down at a time like this.

Hark! Russia is storming the gates! Yes yes.

edit on 5 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

They asked for every single instance the US govt. interfered with elections in other countries.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's possible turning the material over will hurt them on other cases. Once one player sees a few cards every player will get to see them. Right now Mueller has a lot of bluffing room.

Well in the USA doesn't the defendent have the right to a fair and speedy trial? If so, and, this information is needed for other cases; then, the SC really screwed up charging these defendents too early. If what you wrote is going to be claimed then, the SC is going to have to wrap up their indictments very soon. Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Or drop the charges if they can't get delays.

I am not claiming that IS what is happening, only I think it's possible they don't want to show their hand, bolstered by the fact a judge recently took them to task for lying to defendants. You can't lie once the other side has the truth, and it's clearly a tactic they like.
edit on 6-5-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

this is because Trump and the Russian's have flipped all these judges that's why this is happening

MAJOR FACE PALM!!!

edit on 5/6/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
As other posters have noted, Mueller obviously completely ruled out the possibility that the "13 Russians and 3 Russian Companies" indicted would actually show up in court. As his team, and the MSM, read it these charges would be largely symbolic in that the public would conclude that there is solid evidence of Russian meddling in the 2016 election (which undoubtedly there was)...but that would be the end of it. The Indictments would be a "win" for the SC, and would show that the year-long probe bore some real fruit.

I expect that when Putin learned about these charges he laughed out loud...because he knew that by having one of the Companies plead not guilty, and demanding to go to trial to defend against the charges, he could demand to see all of the evidence behind the charges - and would demand to know how this information was obtained (methods) and from whom (sources). As is obvious from the discovery demands being made by the defence team, he also saw that this would give the Russians a golden opportunity to call out the U.S. on its holier-than-thou double standard about interfering with elections in other Countries.

The defense has informed the Judge that they intend to plead not guilty next Wednesday, which is going to place Mueller directly over the hot coals. I would have to believe that he is going to be forced to withdraw the charges on the grounds that to provide the discovery documents would endanger national security.

Check and mate...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: tadaman

They asked for every single instance the US govt. interfered with elections in other countries.

That could take awhile to gather

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

No it won't, they will never do it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: heartbreakkid

I think that you know he is guilty and is the reason you want this investigation shut down. It is also very funny that ask for an investigation in Clinton based on conspiracy theories, the very thing you are claiming is happening to Trump.

In an investigation where there is no crime the investigation is the punishment. Loss of money, business, reputation, friends—all can come from defending oneself from one false accusation.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hey, I've got an idea! Let's all come over to YOUR house and set up a great big flashing LED sign in your front yard which says... "I'M A TRAITOR, COWARD AND AM CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE FBI.

Then we'll all go inside you house and just start rummaging through all your stuff, just for fun, to see what we can find. Whenever we find something kinky or weird we'll run out in the front yard and blast our findings over a loud speaker and call the media so they can take it completely out of context and paint you as a monster.

How's that sound??? I'll bet you'll be "cheering" the whole time, huh?
edit on 5/6/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

No because they actually being judges as opposed to one's appointed by Obumo who are bought and paid for by end. Remember Obumo was from Chicago were corruption in gov is the norm of the land so that's why he stacked the deck with his people when he could.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: MysticPearl
They're delaying because the Russian indictments were largely bull crap and done for political theatre, and Mueller didn't think any actual Russians named would try to defend themselves.

I think you nailed it right there. Mueller never expected to have to actually prosecute the case; but it sure sounded good for folks to say, "See? Mueller's investigation has already borne fruit... the Russians were charged with crimes!" And, of course, makes Trump look guilty as heck.

So much of what we're seeing is just for effect.

Mueller should be in prison for the crimes he has committed as a federal agent! Just do some research on Mueller and Boston, Whitey Bulger. Hell, the Mafia don't have squat compared to this scumbag!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Mueller should be in prison for the crimes he has committed as a federal agent! Just do some research on Mueller and Boston, Whitey Bulger. Hell, the Mafia don't have squat compared to this scumbag!

Yes, I'm well aware of Mueller's sordid past. He's been on my radar since Ruby Ridge and Waco. Mueller is one of those who made blaming the Feds my default position in any situation in which they're involved.

Have you seen Rep Louie Gohmert's report on Mueller? You probably have, but I'll leave the link for anyone interested:

(PDF) Robert Mueller: Unmasked

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join