It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller team seeks delay in Russia indictments case (Concord Management) - DENIED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks more and more like their little plan is getting exposed before they can make anything of it.

Big failure looming !!

They're having more trouble with "Russians" than they bargained for 😎

💡

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller's S.C. team is starting to look really inept,

Mueller’s track record proves him to be inept and crooked, but he’s part of a team (swamp) that has run roughshod for a long time, in an “accepting” (or expecting?) environment.

Would be nice if the tide has really turned

edit on 5-5-2018 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
They're delaying because the Russian indictments were largely bull crap and done for political theatre, and Mueller didn't think any actual Russians named would try to defend themselves.

And now Mueller's screwed.

Discovery is a bitch when you're corrupt to the core and chasing ghosts.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Mueller will start investigating the judge for ties to Russia

......Awwwwh. You are probably right, I thought it might be a joke at first.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
bet a lot of people wake up when arrest are finally made

if they don't wake up from that they are totally lost, move deep into the mountain and bury supplies

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm smelling blood in the water for the witch hunt. The tide is turning. One judge steps up and calls it right and then another followed suit. More will follow. It's how things work in Nature.

The butt-saving redactions (national security my ass) are starting to get un-redacted and are revealing the stink-filled corruption.

We've already had one thorough OIG report and a referral for criminal charges against one of the witch hunt perps. Comey is pretty much busted in leaking classified info and perjury. He's a limp leaky fish and everyone can smell him.

The American people are waking up and are to the point they will understand when Trump takes his gloves off as he's recently hinted.

It will soon become a feeding frenzy on the fetid corruption in Mueller and Rosenstein's end of the swamp.Their weaknesses are starting to show and the feeding frenzy is about to begin.

And the people said...Amen.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Russian company charged in Mueller probe plans to plead not guilty

(CNN)A Russian company indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller says it plans to plead not guilty to the criminal charge that it engaged in a fraud conspiracy to influence the 2016 US presidential election.

In a court filing in federal court in Washington, DC, on Saturday, US-based defense attorneys for the Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting, snapped back at Mueller's office by calling the lawyering by one of the prosecutors "pettifoggery."

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My understanding is the lawyers/defendants never answered original summons. Now Muellers team wants time to sort things out since the lawyers have shown despite official summons never being passed along.

In US courts, defendants, even those in other countries, must receive formal notice of the charges against them before a case can proceed, unless a judge steps in.

Mueller's team has tried to reach the Russians, first with the summons delivered to the office of the prosecutor general of Russia on March 20. They have also tried to reach the Russians through the power of international treaties. The Russian law enforcement office declined to accept the summonses, US prosecutors said.

The defendants lawyers are also asking for things not relevant to the case and would take ages for the prosecutors team to produce.

The company's attorneys also asked for information about the past seven decades of US policy toward other countries' elections, especially regarding " 'each and every instance' from '1945 to present' where the US government 'engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes in any foreign country,' " according to the prosecutors' court filing.

Despite all the "EVIL EVIL MUELLER AND JUSTICE SYSTEM!" being spread in this thread a delay would be the proper thing to ask for as the nature of the case has changed.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

... ,unless a judge steps in.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Correct which he did. Not sure why you latched on to that one line. The case has changed and any side can ask for delays, when that happens judges dont always have to agree with those delays as we saw here.

It will be an interesting case to watch going forward.

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well they can always lose the evidence like the 50,000 emails or misplace the evidence like the servers. FBI and the DOJ have zero credibility left and only a major rebuild will solve it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Correct which he did. Not sure why you latched on to that one line.

Um, I'm guessing because it correctly invalidated your incorrect assessment?

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The company's attorneys also asked for information about the past seven decades of US policy toward other countries' elections, especially regarding " 'each and every instance' from '1945 to present' where the US government 'engaged in operations to interfere with elections and political processes in any foreign country,' " according to the prosecutors' court filing.

These sound like awesome lawyers! What a creative way to fight the charges.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This could get the case dismissed.

No way Mueller publishes all that classified stuff !!

We are about to see "reasonable prosecutors" in action 😃

😎

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The judge ruled on the things I put out. I was trying to be a counter point to all the people going "THIS IS THE END OF MUELLER'S TEAM" and "THIS MEANS ITS ALL A WITCH HUNT" but looks like you missed my point like everyone else.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If Trump is innocent like so many of you think he is, then why not cheer on this investigation in order to clear his name?

I think that you know he is guilty and is the reason you want this investigation shut down. It is also very funny that ask for an investigation in Clinton based on conspiracy theories, the very thing you are claiming is happening to Trump.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The judge ruled on the things I put out. I was trying to be a counter point to all the people going "THIS IS THE END OF MUELLER'S TEAM" and "THIS MEANS ITS ALL A WITCH HUNT" but looks like you missed my point like everyone else.

Yes , looks as if everyone missed your point . You are correct in that statement
Was there one ?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This made me LOL!!!! Perfect!

I have thought that same thing so often over the last few months seeing all the talking heads with their hair on fire screaming about election interference esp. when it turned out to just be articles on the internet. SMH.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Mueller is such a tool. Nice going Moron Mueller, now you'll have a few options>

1) Withdraw the case. Drop it dead. Admit failure and walk it back.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yes , looks as if everyone missed your point . You are correct in that statement
Was there one ?

Was there one what? Are you so hell bent on trolling that you cant even finish your thoughts?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join