It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Hired Israeli Private Investigators to Discredit Obama Admin Negotiators of Iran Deal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was thinking more in terms of Kushner and his dirt digging visit with the Russian lawyer.

You mean the attempted setup?

Lynch let her into the country, and she met with FusionGPS before and after going to Trump Tower.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
First - Why is it 99% of your linked articles in all threads you start are to opinion pieces in The Guardian ? A UK publication ? Sources said that folks associated with the administration (not even with the administration)....Who , the caterers ?

Second - Some folks should take to heart what Harlan Ellison once said " You ARE NOT entitled to your opinion . You ARE entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant"

Well, I guess the world news is all lies after lies after lies! Time to look for youtube video's of actual evidence or tweets by officials in twitters page esp. Trump.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: Gothmog
First - Why is it 99% of your linked articles in all threads you start are to opinion pieces in The Guardian ? A UK publication ? Sources said that folks associated with the administration (not even with the administration)....Who , the caterers ?

Second - Some folks should take to heart what Harlan Ellison once said " You ARE NOT entitled to your opinion . You ARE entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant"

Well, I guess the world news is all lies after lies after lies! Time to look for youtube video's of actual evidence or tweets by officials in twitters page esp. Trump.

Did you notice the words "opinion piece" that was clearly stated by me ?
So , you use other folks' opinions to determine the facts?
Read my Harlan Ellison quote....you need it...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did trump use this opposition research to use the intel agencies to spy on Obama’s people?

Wtf knows what Trump is doing, really? We know that the NSA collected 3x as much data last year as 2016. And apparently, the Ukrainians stopped cooperating with Mueller in regards to Manafort because of... missiles.

Did Obama use opposition research to use the intel agencies to spy on Trump's campaign staff?

- Did he personally order it? No?

- Was the surveillance of Carter Page *because* he was an ex-campaign staffer of Trump's campaign or was it because the Russians were meddling in our election and he is walking red flag who has previously described himself as a "Kremlin advisor," moves in circles that had the SVR trying to recruit him as an asset a few years ago and was in Moscow talking # on the West as the Russians were meddling in our election?

That whole meme is disingenuous.

Meanwhile, President Trump's aides hired an Israeli firm to dig up dirt on people to discredit a deal he wants to pull out of. Is that a good thing by your estimation? Is that something you'd like to see continue?

And if you don't think that it's kinda inherently disturbing, why Israelis? How was it paid for?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What are you even talking about? 99% of my OPs cite The Guardian? Do you just say whatever random thing comes into your head no matter how inaccurate it is?

Also, why don't you know the difference between an opinion piece and a news article? The link isn't to an opinion piece, clearly. That doesn't even make sense.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Good, Kerry pimped his daughter off to wed an Iranian official, all in the family so his loyalties were clear.

So by that logic, Trump pimped his daughter to a Jew and his loyalties are to Israel first. That might explain why he acts like Netanyahu's bitch.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Yeah but how is that impeachment thing going?

I dunno what you're talking about? I've never said that Trump was going to be impeached. Try again?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I said I don’t like any of these oppo research deals.

Your concerned about Russians?

Weird you don’t seem to be as angry about the Hillary camp actually paying a foreign spy to get dirt from kremlin agents about trump, which was them used in part to spy on people connected to trump

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Good, Kerry pimped his daughter off to wed an Iranian official, all in the family so his loyalties were clear.

So by that logic, Trump pimped his daughter to a Jew and his loyalties are to Israel first. That might explain why he acts like Netanyahu's bitch.

Notice that Jared and Ivanka have gone into hiding. They know the the RICA indictments are just a matter of time.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
So basically Trump asked for an investigation, hired people that find things, and this is bad?

I thought investigations were welcome and shouldn't be questioned?

Yeah, I think that's it concerning that the President of the United States is hiring Israeli investigators to dig into the personal lives of the previous administration's advisors, hoping to find something to discredit those people so that he can manufacture consent for pulling out of a deal he wants out of.

The President is the executive head of the United States Government. Right? In his capacity as President of the United States, he's having Israeli private investigators hired to dig into the private lives or private citizens of the United States? You don't there's anything worth talking about there?

If the deal is such a bad deal, why is it that only he and Bibi and their supporters seem to think so? What are the specific deficiencies and how can it be improved?

Is there a replacement deal or is it like everything else, just being done off the cuff?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Allegedly, financial Crimes were committed in the process of negotiating and fulfilling the Iran deal. Investigating the potential criminals, is the Patriotic thing to do.

Do you have a source for your allegations? Explain what you mean. If you are talking about that crap regarding payments to Iran - it's an inaccurate depiction of what actually happened. Millions of Iranian 'dollar' had been frozen since the Carter administration. Some of those funds (Iranian assests) were released to the Iranians as part of the deal.

Representing it as a 'financial crime' is untrue.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Weird you don’t seem to be as angry about the Hillary camp actually paying a foreign spy to get dirt from kremlin agents about trump, which was them used in part to spy on people connected to trump

What am I supposed to be angry about? Steele was a contractor for a firm hired to do oppo research. There's no evidence that the Clinton campaign had anything to do with hiring Steele, let alone Clinton herself. Furthermore, Steele went to the FBI of his own volition without direction/consent of the Clinton campaign or DNC. And most importantly, I firmly believe that Carter Page was a valid target for the investigation, including surveillance.

Why are you talking about that when the current President of the United States (or at least his close aides but I have a hard time believing his aides would do it without his blessing) is hiring foreign firms to investigate private citizens or the purpose of finding things to smear them with to discredit a deal he didn't like made under the previous admin?

I can tell you that I would be against a sitting President directing the FBI to spy on political opposition for political gain. And we can actually hold the FBI accountable. There are mechanisms like the IG to keep them in line. In fact, in that sense, what we have here is akin to using mercenaries in lieu of soldiers when the admin needs something done particularly dirty and off the books.

I definitely want to know how this was paid for.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: notsure1

Yeah but how is that impeachment thing going?

I dunno what you're talking about? I've never said that Trump was going to be impeached. Try again?

LMAO.. How you guys backtrack is hilarious.. Now none of you said he was gonna be impeached or even believed there was collusion.

I bet you demand I go look through 1000s of your Trump bashing posts to prove it lmao..

edit on 5-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Oh rubbish

We know the fbi hired a foreign agent in Steele who was investigating trump and his team

Why didn’t you have a problem with that?

It’s ok for Obama’s and comeys fbi to do it, but not trump?

And again, let’s not forget the elephant in the room, Hillary’s oppo research was used to help get a wiretap in trump connected people

If trump used these Israelis to wiretap obama people, you are darn right I would be furious

And btw, even though I am not a fan of trump doing this, not only does it pale in comparison to how the Steele dossier was paid for and used,

But it also pales in comparison to John Kerry having secret talks with Iran to undermine trump

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: UKTruth

Perhaps trump had to hire outside people because he can’t trust the intel agencies.

Seeing as how we now see how much the leaders of those agencies hate trump, perhaps is is right to not trust them

Could be.

Israel are also a major ally. Working with allies seems reasonable, but only IF there was a clear indication that something nefarious had taken place. There must be a clear crime to investigate and spy on an individual.

I am looking forward to the media crying about private citizens being spied on, though. It will be something to behold and totally baffling to anyone watching that they could be so concerned about it all of a sudden.

Or he went with isrealies because he knows that they more then anyone want the deal destroyed so they can have their war with Iran always looming to justify their tyrannical action in the region. So they would be inclined to find any crumb that could be used against the deal.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Bet Iran has used some that "pallet cash" to finance Yemen, Iraq, and Syria military escapades.

😎💡

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

How would Israel be able to conquer a place as big as Iran ?

Doesn't make sense.

🤦👋

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Pyle

How would Israel be able to conquer a place as big as Iran ?

Doesn't make sense.

🤦👋

Maybe you should reread my statement. Israel needs a bogey man to saber rattle against. Thus they want a always over the horizon war with Iran being talked about and threatened.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yeah, I think that's it concerning that the President of the United States is hiring Israeli investigators to dig into the personal lives of the previous administration's advisors, hoping to find something to discredit those people so that he can manufacture consent for pulling out of a deal he wants out of.

You really are good at selling that spin and sensationalism, but that's all this is.

I haven't dug into it yet, but I guarantee you are not telling the whole story, you regularly only tell your side and ignore the relevant factors of the other side to have some credence in your confirmation bias.

It's easy to see.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

just so you know, this is what I meant here. This is now just how things work in DC. It's not just allowed, it's a learned skill. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join