It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Hired Israeli Private Investigators to Discredit Obama Admin Negotiators of Iran Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Iran Deal scandal speaks for itself.

A little more undercover work won't hurt.

I'm sure we'll be "hearing" things soon enough.

😃

That's a good point - perhaps someone is getting to the bottom of the deals involving night time secret flights full of unmarked bills to drop off to an enemy state...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did trump use this opposition research to use the intel agencies to spy on Obama’s people?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dems have no problem with it, so let's use the FBI to spy on them it's fine (or so my liberal family tells me).

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Did trump use this opposition research to use the intel agencies to spy on Obama’s people?

Apparently it's only worthy of a thread if Trump uses intelligence agencies to investigate. It's ok if Obama's team does it.
The level of hypocrisy is laughable. In a way the left have made a rod for their own backs... they stayed silent on the biggest scandal in decades because it was their guys perpetrating it... so really who gives a sh*t if the same tactics are used on their team now?

I think Obama's and Kerry's lawyers should be raided in the morning and a Special Counsel should be started to investigate Obama's ex team negotiating with terrorists whilst out of office. Seems fair.
edit on 5/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just to be clear, I think the whole oppo research stuff is dirty no matter who does it.

But it’s legal and everyone does it.

But for that research to them be used for fisa warrants to spy on people associated with a campaign for president is dirty taken to a whole new level.

This case is small potatoes by comparison

And not to mention we see Kerry now negotiating with Iran against the presidents interest, which is also a far bigger deal

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Dirty deeds , isn't that what the meeting with the Russian was about too , digging dirt.
Grubby is as ....

And why hire an Israeli firm?
Why indeed , connections perhaps.

Obama told him to do it!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I dont know but the team who used Russian intel as a political tool to influence an election was the Democrats with the Russian produced steele dossier.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

if it's true'

Has anything they have said been true?

Yeah, just read the article in more detail and noted firstly that it was the far left Guardian. That said, I read it anyway.
Seems to me the Trump administration are investigating the deal. The scandal of the plane full of cash was brushed under the carpet by the media... but in the article above:

According to incendiary documents seen by the Observer, investigators contracted by the private intelligence agency were told to dig into the personal lives and political careers of Rhodes, a former deputy national security adviser for strategic communications, and Kahl, a national security adviser to the former vice-president Joe Biden. Among other things they were looking at personal relationships, any involvement with Iran-friendly lobbyists, and if they had benefited personally or politically from the peace deal.

Of course the Guardian calls this a 'smear campaign' whilst positively delighting and taking part in the daily smears against Trump his family and everyone around him.

Obama and his team better lawyer up.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Perhaps trump had to hire outside people because he can’t trust the intel agencies.

Seeing as how we now see how much the leaders of those agencies hate trump, perhaps is is right to not trust them

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Just to be clear, I think the whole oppo research stuff is dirty no matter who does it.

But it’s legal and everyone does it.

But for that research to them be used for fisa warrants to spy on people associated with a campaign for president is dirty taken to a whole new level.

This case is small potatoes by comparison

And not to mention we see Kerry now negotiating with Iran against the presidents interest, which is also a far bigger deal

Agree, but I cant bring myself to give a sh*t about the complaints of leftists. This is the world they wanted.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Waiting for some wiseass to say this was a campaign contribution !!

😁

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Perhaps trump had to hire outside people because he can’t trust the intel agencies.

Seeing as how we now see how much the leaders of those agencies hate trump, perhaps is is right to not trust them

Could be.

Israel are also a major ally. Working with allies seems reasonable, but only IF there was a clear indication that something nefarious had taken place. There must be a clear crime to investigate and spy on an individual.

I am looking forward to the media crying about private citizens being spied on, though. It will be something to behold and totally baffling to anyone watching that they could be so concerned about it all of a sudden.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Allegedly, financial Crimes were committed in the process of negotiating and fulfilling the Iran deal. Investigating the potential criminals, is the Patriotic thing to do.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Allegedly, financial Crimes were committed in the process of negotiating and fulfilling the Iran deal. Investigating the potential criminals, is the Patriotic thing to do.

I am waiting for the OP's detailed expose of all Obama's admin members, with some nice links and flow charts showing the connections to Iranians (even if it is just a meeting)... do you think I will be waiting long?

I'll start... Obama colluding with an Iranian he hosted several times at the Whitehouse...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust

I am waiting for the OP's detailed expose of all Obama's admin members, with some nice links and flow charts showing the connections to Iranians (even if it is just a meeting)... do you think I will be waiting long?

Theantediluvian Woo Fighter Writer, is meticulous. So Don't hold your breath while you're waiting.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
First - Why is it 99% of your linked articles in all threads you start are to opinion pieces in The Guardian ? A UK publication ? Sources said that folks associated with the administration (not even with the administration)....Who , the caterers ?

Second - Some folks should take to heart what Harlan Ellison once said " You ARE NOT entitled to your opinion . You ARE entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant"

edit on 5/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Could be.

Israel are also a major ally. Working with allies seems reasonable, but only IF there was a clear indication that something nefarious had taken place. There must be a clear crime to investigate and spy on an individual.

I am looking forward to the media crying about private citizens being spied on, though. It will be something to behold and totally baffling to anyone watching that they could be so concerned about it all of a sudden.

And the Israeli's would have way more intel in/about Iran.

Grambler is right, I wouldn't trust the IC either.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The private investigators even snapped a rare photo of Anti-Trump S.S. founders toasting, when they thought they had Trump beat.
Image: twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was thinking more in terms of Kushner and his dirt digging visit with the Russian lawyer.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join