It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Senate Candidate Praises Hitler and Sparks Condemnation from California GOP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The California Republican Party has disavowed its top-polling candidate to take on Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein this November after it emerged that he has espoused a range of white nationalist views, including calling for a country “free from Jews.”

Patrick Little, a 33-year-old extremist who last week topped other Republican Senate candidates in a poll of the field, told Newsweek on Monday that he admires Adolf Hitler, and would prefer to see Jewish Americans deported to Israel. He falsely denied that the genocide of Jews took place during World War II and incorrectly suggested that Germany was not an aggressor during that conflict.

“Mr. Little has never been an active member of our party. I do not know Mr. Little and I am not familiar with his positions,” Matt Fleming, communications director for the California Republican Party told Newsweek. “But in the strongest terms possible, we condemn anti-Semitism and any other form of religious bigotry, just as we do with racism, sexism or anything else that can be construed as a hateful point of view.”

Source

So first we had one of the Republican candidates vying for Paul Ryan's soon to be vacant seat going on David Duke's radio show and quoting anti-Semitic literature.

Then we had the former leader of the American Nazi Party winning a Republican primary in Illinois.

And now we have Dianne Feinstein's best polling possible opponent coming out saying he admires Adolf Hitler.

I know people on this site say that the Left needs to get their house in order (which they do) but it's clear the Republicans need to get their house in order as well. With the rise of the alt-Right it seems to have galvanized a neo-Nazi element within the party. While the official party stance is that these people people should be condemned that doesn't change the fact that people are actually voting for them.

We already have one overt neo-Nazi representing the Republican Party in an election and Little could very well make two. Now granted, the odds of either of them winning their elections are negligible but it is disconcerting that in 2018 we have avowed white supremacists representing one of the major parties. What if Paul Nehlen actually wins the primary in Wisconsin? He would have a very good chance at winning the election in November. How would the Republicans feel about being represented by a white supremacist in Congress?

We're witnessing a very disturbing trend here and the Republicans need to do something to nip it in the bud. Because if it continues to grow not only will it harm the party but it has the chance to harm the nation as well.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

If these people even EXIST inside a nation, that nation needs to take action to remove them. Screw their presence in political parties, their presence in your NATION is a problem.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Where are the facts for this?,seems I have lived in calif 65 yrs,who is this supposed candidate?,where did he come from,how come this is the 1st anyones heard of?get a freakin life

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If these people even EXIST inside a nation, that nation needs to take action to remove them. Screw their presence in political parties, their presence in your NATION is a problem.

Of course someone from the UK would say something so ridiculous.

"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

For the OP: Who cares about this? Some random no body is a racist... this matters because?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Which part do you need confirmation of? You can check the ballot and see that he's on it. You can go find the polls that have him trailing Feinstein by 18 points. Or you can view his online social media presence and see the views he expresses.

I know you hate everything about the Left and think everything is peachy in the world of the Right but you need to get your head out of the sand and recognize that you have a Nazi problem. I would have thought that the Unite the Right rally would have been a major tip off for that fact.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Because he is currently the Republican front runner and is indicative of a growing trend among the Republican Party. I thought I made that very clear in my OP.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interestingly enough I just read another post on how everyone here despises the USA relation with Israel and why we are protecting them.

So it's okay to say you hate Israel and don't want to be their ally? But saying you want to be free from the jews is not the same?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If I were you, I wouldn't vote for him then.

Isn't it great that we live in a country where even the biggest douche-bags get the opportunity to speak and run for office?

Freedom, free speech sometimes reveals the ugly side of people. That's why I'm such an advocate for free speech.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Because he is currently the Republican front runner and is indicative of a growing trend among the Republican Party. I thought I made that very clear in my OP.

No one believes that, not even yourself. Americans, ALL Americans, Are great people. We aren't being more racist or evil or hate filled, some fringe on the left and right might be, but this doesn't represent America or EITHER party. Go out and See America we are a peace loving beautiful people.

Also, This is in California of all places? Give me a break. 'Front Runner in California" According to whose poll? Lets wait till Election Day. Hillary Clinton was the Front runner in 2016, turns out we didn't want her either.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

With all do respect, and while I agree that neo-Nazi nutjobs have no place in either party, I would suggest that the real problem, at least with the Repubs is that.......the Party doesn't choose its candidates, but rather the candidates choose Party affiliation and the Party either acquiesces or is too late in disavowing acceptance.

Today's political parties are altogether lacking in Party Leadership and Party Discipline. They are less Politcal Parties than they are brands. And this is why the "Party System" is altogether failing!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The very issue one has with individuals such as Patrick Little, is not with what they say, but what they aim to do. Anyone seeking the expulsion of people from a nation based on their ethnic or religious background, is seeking to indulge in politics based on a phobic fantasy, and must be stopped .

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Moral of the story???

Everyone sucks in california.

#Rootforthebigone #VisitTheBeachesofNevada
edit on 3-5-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The very issue one has with individuals such as Patrick Little, is not with what they say, but what they aim to do. Anyone seeking the expulsion of people from a nation based on their ethnic or religious background, is seeking to indulge in politics based on a phobic fantasy, and must be stopped .

Do you see the Irony in you saying that when you just said:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No. I do not see an irony, just an acceptance of the following concept.

The only thing that has ever properly defeated a racist or fascist movement, is having its tools turned around on its members, and destroying them using those tools.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The California Republican Party has disavowed its top-polling candidate to take on Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein this November after it emerged that he has espoused a range of white nationalist views, including calling for a country “free from Jews.”

Patrick Little, a 33-year-old extremist who last week topped other Republican Senate candidates in a poll of the field, told Newsweek on Monday that he admires Adolf Hitler, and would prefer to see Jewish Americans deported to Israel. He falsely denied that the genocide of Jews took place during World War II and incorrectly suggested that Germany was not an aggressor during that conflict.

“Mr. Little has never been an active member of our party. I do not know Mr. Little and I am not familiar with his positions,” Matt Fleming, communications director for the California Republican Party told Newsweek. “But in the strongest terms possible, we condemn anti-Semitism and any other form of religious bigotry, just as we do with racism, sexism or anything else that can be construed as a hateful point of view.”

Source

So first we had one of the Republican candidates vying for Paul Ryan's soon to be vacant seat going on David Duke's radio show and quoting anti-Semitic literature.

Then we had the former leader of the American Nazi Party winning a Republican primary in Illinois.

And now we have Dianne Feinstein's best polling possible opponent coming out saying he admires Adolf Hitler.

I know people on this site say that the Left needs to get their house in order (which they do) but it's clear the Republicans need to get their house in order as well. With the rise of the alt-Right it seems to have galvanized a neo-Nazi element within the party. While the official party stance is that these people people should be condemned that doesn't change the fact that people are actually voting for them.

We already have one overt neo-Nazi representing the Republican Party in an election and Little could very well make two. Now granted, the odds of either of them winning their elections are negligible but it is disconcerting that in 2018 we have avowed white supremacists representing one of the major parties. What if Paul Nehlen actually wins the primary in Wisconsin? He would have a very good chance at winning the election in November. How would the Republicans feel about being represented by a white supremacist in Congress?

We're witnessing a very disturbing trend here and the Republicans need to do something to nip it in the bud. Because if it continues to grow not only will it harm the party but it has the chance to harm the nation as well.

They did do something about it. Unlike the Democrat Party who's top leaders are seen in hundreds of pics with notorious anti Semite and hate monger Louis Farrakhan .

How many Democrats disavowed Farrakhan buddy? Zero? One?

Anti semitism is a part of the right. The extreme far right.

Anti semitism is a part of the left. But it isn't the outliers is it. The anti Semite are part and parcel of the Democrat party and are never shunned or disavowed. Nope the anti Semite are holding some of the top positions in the Dem Party. Where's your thread on that?

The left is filled to the brim with jew haters and they accept it. We have the pics that prove it don't we? Why yes we do.

The Dems are the party of anti semitism. Not the Republicans.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Oldtimer2

Which part do you need confirmation of? You can check the ballot and see that he's on it. You can go find the polls that have him trailing Feinstein by 18 points. Or you can view his online social media presence and see the views he expresses.

I know you hate everything about the Left and think everything is peachy in the world of the Right but you need to get your head out of the sand and recognize that you have a Nazi problem. I would have thought that the Unite the Right rally would have been a major tip off for that fact.

Says the guy who supports the party whose leaders love anti Semite Farrakhan.

How many Dems have disavowed association with that maggot? Anti semitism is far more common on the left than it is on the right. The right keeps theirs in a corner and ignores their idiocy.

The left celebrates theirs and takes pictures with them. Of course they hide those pics for as long as possible.

Wasn't your hero Bwak! also affiliated with virulent racist and notorious white people hater Reverend Wright? Did Bwak ever disavow that? Did you?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If these people even EXIST inside a nation, that nation needs to take action to remove them.

What do you propose we do? Kill them en masse?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What does this even mean? This isn't a fascist nation. We don't execute people for having views we don't like. Things are working just as they should. Idiot opens his mouth, consequences ensue.

I swear you lefties have gone off the deep end and seem to be more tyrannical by the day

Do you see the Irony in you saying that when you just said:

Self reflection is not their strong point apparently.

edit on 3-5-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Not necessary at all, just exile them.

I mean, that is if you value the lives of people who want to kill every ethnic group other than their own, and create an ethnostate based on the ideals of a group who were responsible for one of the most barbaric periods in the history of mankind.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We dont kill people for wrong think. That's a European thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join