It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to continue to compete for Survival?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Point 1: Every "nation" is a pyramid scheme YOU helped/are helping to build on the backs of your own kind (Man) which pits you against one another in a competition for survival and on paper it looks like this:

Point 2: Your consent to participate is obtained via social contracts such as Identification, Licenses, Titles to property, money, and extensions of credit.

Point 3: These pyramid schemes are the source of all the suffering of mankind.

Now knowing this, you are without excuse for CONSENTING to all the suffering mankind has endured in countless wars to establish and maintain these pyramid schemes called nations.

Pick up YOUR Crown if God Almighty has given you the strength, and reject the nations in favor of your own SOVEREIGNTY.

If you cannot or do not, your bondage is ordained by the same for your sin.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BoogerMan
you go first and be our leader. Show us how its done and stop telling us.

You just figured out how the reality of the human world is and now you want to rebel. Ok fine, but most adults already know this. I like my chicken nuggets, my paintball, my movies, and expensive french milled natural soaps. The pyramid scheme of life is fine. Just learn how to get out from the bottom and you too can be enjoying life soon on the road to success! Just do it!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
you go first and be our leader. Show us how its done and stop telling us.

You just figured out how the reality of the human world is and now you want to rebel. Ok fine, but most adults already know this. I like my chicken nuggets, my paintball, my movies, and expensive french milled natural soaps. The pyramid scheme of life is fine. Just learn how to get out from the bottom and you too can be enjoying life soon on the road to success! Just do it!

Sovereigns do not have leaders dear.

That is what I like about Muslims, they lead themselves.

And if you do not, well...

Read the Plan.

I have been at this for years.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sovereign Individual VS Sovereign "nations" VS Global Oligarchs

Guess who is winning!

Come on, guess!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is not the source of all suffering.
Suffering has been around since humans began.
We have our problems and much is based on a pyramid scheme of control.
That is not a valid reason to abandon nationalism for globalism.
Bigger is not always better and as the video points out the biggest gains for the top 1% have come since 1976.
What changed?
Lobbyists.
Rigging the game in favor of those already wealthy to obscene levels.
The able-bodied poor I don't have much sympathy for, you can always work your way to a modest living.
It's the shrinking middle class that is the gravest threat - they are the consumers who drive economic growth.
At a minimum 50% of what CEOs make should go back in to better wages for workers.
Abolish tax havens and ways to hide money, go back to the old tax brackets where the rich actually paid in.
Stop corporate welfare and have them invest in their communities as they did long, long ago.
Abolishing minimum wage and cutting regulation on small business would be immensely helpful.
Begin getting the hand of government out of business and shrink government size and spending drastically.
edit on 26-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Bigger is not always better.

This is a Man to Man conversation first of all.

"human" is a term of the UN.

Secondly, if you think I am speaking of the suffering of the flesh, you are terribly mistaken. For the flesh is born to perish.

Lastly, You have accepted your suffering.

There is no help for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The scheme has rewarded me well. I will continue to prosper at the expense of my brothers in shackles around the world. I thank them for their unwilling and involuntary sacrifice so that I may live better.

Sincerely,
-Citizen of Empire.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The scheme has rewarded me well. I will continue to prosper at the expense of my brothers in shackles around the world. I thank them for their unwilling and involuntary sacrifice so that I may live better.

Sincerely,
-Citizen of Empire.

Good.

Just no complaints when your throat is cut or the body parts of your offspring are mailed to you in assorted packages.

The competition is about to get more fierce.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I agree. It’s all a giant pyramid scheme. If people want insight into how our (or any government) actually functions, study the mafia. Because behind all the smoke and mirrors at the end of the day, it’s all just a monstrous protection racket.

The reality is that the only thing that makes out government powerful is our belief it’s powerful. When that goes... well it’s been fun. Time to move on to the next one..

Country/nation/mafia/power system that is.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I agree. It’s all a giant pyramid scheme. If people want insight into how our (or any government) actually functions, study the mafia. Because behind all the smoke and mirrors at the end of the day, it’s all just a monstrous protection racket.

The reality is that the only thing that makes out government powerful is our belief it’s powerful. When that goes... well it’s been fun. Time to move on to the next one..

Country/nation/mafia/power system that is.

Thank you for your honesty.

Just remember it only exists by your willful participation, therefore you are complicit.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If you haven't already done so, you may want to read this warning:

A final warning to all

It is very pertinent and just about everything in the thread has already come to pass.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoogerMan

Really? What country do you live in? Are you paying taxes? Are you participating in health care services? Are you voting? do you possess a drivers license? Are you breaking laws liberally since they do not apply to you? Please educate us, I read the "plan" I've also read the constitution of the united states, but no offence I like our sovereign nation more then your plan.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Really? What country do you live in? Are you paying taxes? Are you participating in health care services? Are you voting? do you possess a drivers license? Are you breaking laws liberally since they do not apply to you? Please educate us, I read the "plan" I've also read the constitution of the united states, but no offence I like our sovereign nation more then your plan.

You are not grasping this at all.

I do not recognize your "nations" and your "nations" do not recognize me.

I do what ever I decide to do when I decide to do it.

I don't care what you like.

There are more who reject your "nation" than accept it (just counting the muslims).

Good luck with it.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Bigger is not always better.

This is a Man to Man conversation first of all.

"human" is a term of the UN.

Secondly, if you think I am speaking of the suffering of the flesh, you are terribly mistaken. For the flesh is born to perish.

Lastly, You have accepted your suffering.

There is no help for you.

I've had chronic pain for over 10 years, Im still working on the acceptance part, thanks.
I'm as much an anarchist as anyone but old enough to recognize the need for government.
We have to surrender some of our sovereignty so that we can live together in peace.
I completely agree we have surrendered far too much in that regard.
People are only as good as the philosophies that guide them.
The lack of any moral philosophy is perhaps our biggest problem.
Corporations lack any ethical standards and have become the monster eating us all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join