It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta nuked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just woke up from a very vivid dream of Atlanta being nuked. I watched the explosion from my house and the sense of dread was overwhelming. The immediate feeling was to get to my kids at their schools, specifically what route to take to avoid pileups and traffic from people freaking out.

Just thought I'd post it here as I don't remember dreams often and can't remember ever having a "doom" dream....

It was so clear and outside of it being about Atlanta being nuked, nothing in the dream seemed unrealistic....as in nobody was flying or bending time or whatever.....just seemed like a real event in real time that I was living.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A lot of people are having prophetic dreams,this could be a warning
of things to come.We all should understand that we are living in the
end times and prepare for what's coming.
edit on 16-4-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Could be you're watching too much CNN...aren't they based in Atlanta ...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Oh good, a thread where I can add my dream from two days ago without derailing the meaning of the thread.
Two nights ago [the night when the Syrian attack happened] I woke up from a dreadful dream about my area being nuked. Not once but several times.
It was a very vivid and realistic dream from which I woke up literally feeling as if I had really been there.
There were details in it like me rescuing no less than 3 dogs, which all died, one literally hugging me and then dying in my arms, I can still feel that doggy [a grey Staffordshire Terrier].
Also what really got me was that my husband was in London [therefore not with me] and I couldn't contact him.

When I woke up and read the news, I couldn't read them as it felt as if my dream had come true.
I am still not over it. It was horrible, I could see the planed dropping the nukes and they looked weird [square and large].

I now wonder how many other people have or had dreams like this?

Are we influenced by the news to dream this or what? Even though I didn't know about the attack in Syria as it happened when I was asleep. [I often dream things whilst they are happening, they are not exact but unmistakably about whatever is happening - Like Chernobyl. I woke up the mormning of it happening having dreamed of people in the east walking around like zombies, their hair and teeth falling out and all the rivers being contaminated with invisible poison, the I read the news!].

Interesting OP, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There are a lot more strategic targets than Atlanta. Why would Atlanta even be a target? It’s about taking out response capabilities, not killing people. US chain of command and military assets would be the priority targets, followed by infrastructure, followed by economic systems.

Not discounting your dream happened, but I think it would only be terrorists (or rogue regimes) that would just want casualties and would target population centers that are outside of strategic targets. That threat has been around for decades.

There is tons of literature available that explain military objectives of warfare, nuclear or otherwise. If you dig into it, you may sleep better.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I just dreamed I couldn't find my Army Fatigue shirt, for morning formation, and my Barracks room had been converted into a Chicken coup and even had a pig inside too. I was desperate to get to the mess hall and then find a shirt.... I woke up... What's it all mean ?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

Could be you're watching too much CNN...aren't they based in Atlanta ...

I don't watch news and definitely don't follow CNN at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
"It was so clear and outside of it being about Atlanta being nuked, nothing in the dream seemed unrealistic....as in nobody was flying or bending time or whatever.....just seemed like a real event in real time that I was living."

It seems we are all having dreams that seem so Lucid and Real. Did we have as lucid of dreams before..... I didn't. It has just been in the last couple years that these have manifest. Planetary position, sun spot activity, what the.... ?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Your dream means nothing...hate to break it to you....

Probably been reading too much doom and gloom

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm about 80 miles west of Atlanta. I guess I survived the initial blast, but not a great prognosis if the wind blows west.

Dammit. Every time we get Atlanta fixed up really nice, and everybody gets their cars washed, and all the ladies get their hair and nails all did up, some a**hole's gotta come and screw it up.

First Lincoln sends Sherman down here, now this!

We can't have ANYTHING nice. I'm going HOME, you guys!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Oh no! They are gonna hit us where it hurts -- CNN and Coca Cola! Please dont make us wait any longer!!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've had nuke dreams about my hometown recently as well. I seriously doubt my small lil podunk hometown is the target for nukes. Almost every time I have have cataclysmic dreams, it's always about my hometown... oddly enough. Floods. Disease. Nukes. Tornadoes. All of it, even though I haven't lived there in ages, my dreams always revert to my hometown when it's all doom and gloom. They're always very vivid, too. I'm sure it has a deeper meaning but doubt the cataclysm is anything other than symbolic towards something about me rather than my hometown or the doom played upon it. I believe it has more of a meaning of self, my core, the most internal parts of my psyche.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I think people are having these dreams simply because of all the talk about WW3 starting.
I don't think they are prophetic- they just show what's been on peoples' minds, either consciously or subconsciously.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Mamabeth said it best:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Had one of those dreams once about 8 or 9 years ago. I still remember it vividly. It was pretty terrifying. The feeling of being disintegrated was fairly unsettling.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Plotus

Mamabeth said it best:

But when you say that, your met with scoffers labeling you ..... you know, the atheists go on attack.
I believe these are the prophesied last days. But in a world of immediate gratification, it is little understood or comprehended.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Your dream means you are worried at the possibility of a nuclear attack from from either Russia, North Korea or some other rouge nation

As you are a member on a conspiracy forum it’s not surprising you might have a dream like this

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Acts 2:17 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
No one prophecies good events... Like a cure for something.

Weird how predictions work, ain't it weird, the paranormal

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Nothing lasts forever , people should be too stressed about it , holding onto form or even our own bodies!

its all meaningless in the grand scheme of things !

I wouldnt worry too much about the "end of the world"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join