It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death powers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is a very sad yet weird occurence.
1. My arch nemesis in High school died after I wished it upon him out loud. (He died in an industrial accident a week later)
2. I wished death upon a guy who stole my girlfreind. ( I was driving home from work when I came upon a car crash. There was a line up of vehicles so I went to investigate. There was a crashed vehicle with friends & aquaintances of mine, some still alive but the guy who stole my girlfriend had his head decapitated, I even helped others remove parts of the truck to help pull out survivors.)
3. A girl who I despised died from a brain anyurism (spelling?) this morning. The sad thing was that's the exact thing I cursed her with after she pissed me off this summer.
Now I know this is just a big coincidence but its rather disturbing and I feel bad.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
stop wishing bad things on people
i always believed if your will is strong enough thing could happen

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
why are you wishing death on people in the first place?
you need to find alternative ways of anger management, having so much contempt and hatred in your heart for others is not good for you.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yeah. Why does the punishment for getting on your wrong side have to be death? You actually WISHED DEATH upon these people? Yeah I'd be a little concerned, and feel a little guilty. I mean people make me mad all the time. My ex gf was a skank and banged some other dude. I was mad and never wanted to speak to either again. But I never wanted any of them to DIE. You got issues.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
How 'bout stepping it down a notch and just wish them to be "hurt"...

Not serious here....but if genuinely true, then you're building up some seriously bad karma...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though, so you shouldn't blame yourself here...

Of course, if you stop cursing people, then no guilt right?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
in magic,alchemy and just the universe in general it requires....no DEMANDS balence i would watch out..... malicous sprits are bad mofos... you should look up some white magic defence stuff man I would be afraid not trying to scare you or anything just trying to be helpful

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If I were you I'd read the infancy gospels according to James and Thomas.. about Jesus.. when he was a child everything he said came to pass... much like your experiences, he ended up killing lots of people, although a lot faster than you.

II. 1 This little child Jesus when he was five years old was playing at the ford of a brook: and he gathered together the waters that flowed there into pools, and made them straightway clean, and commanded them by his word alone. 2 And having made soft clay, he fashioned thereof twelve sparrows. And it was the Sabbath when he did these things (or made them). And there were also many other little children playing with him.

3 And a certain Jew when he saw what Jesus did, playing upon the Sabbath day, departed straightway and told his father Joseph: Lo, thy child is at the brook, and he hath taken clay and fashioned twelve little birds, and hath polluted the Sabbath day. 4 And Joseph came to the place and saw: and cried out to him, saying: Wherefore doest thou these things on the Sabbath, which it is not lawful to do? But Jesus clapped his hands together and cried out to the sparrows and said to them: Go! and the sparrows took their flight and went away chirping. 5 And when the Jews saw it they were amazed, and departed and told their chief men that which they had seen Jesus do.

III. 1 But the son of Annas the scribe was standing there with Joseph; and he took a branch of a willow and dispersed the waters which Jesus had gathered together. 2 And when Jesus saw what was done, he was wroth and said unto him: O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit. 3 And straightway that lad withered up wholly, but Jesus departed and went unto Joseph's house. But the parents of him that was withered took him up, bewailing his youth, and brought him to Joseph, and accused him 'for that thou hast such a child which doeth such deeds.'

IV. 1 After that again he went through the village, and a child ran and dashed against his shoulder. And Jesus was provoked and said unto him: Thou shalt not finish thy course (lit. go all thy way). And immediately he fell down and died. But certain when they saw what was done said: Whence was this young child born, for that every word of his is an accomplished work? And the parents of him that was dead came unto Joseph, and blamed him, saying: Thou that hast such a child canst not dwell with us in the village: or do thou teach him to bless and not to curse: for he slayeth our children.

Don't listen to those who tell you about bad karma.. .let their 'bad karma' bite them, ... just be mindful of what you're doing.. wish some people dead who SHOULD be dead.. lol

[edit on 17/2/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I do have a rather strong will. Now I'm scared, what is some of this white magic I could do to protect myself? Cause I don't normally believe in magic.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Magic is just the use of tools to focus energy.... Try to react positively instead of negatively, and avoid silly rituals, and you won't have to worry about it....

If you need the rituals to focus your belief, go for it...but I'd wager simply avoiding the "wishing others dead" approach would do it....

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
your so damn smart gazok if you werent a guy I'd hug you yes magic is just a tool to focus energy like religion can be and any other strong beliefs

for me I use a combination of white magic/and pure psi power to focus

but i understand its just a tool to focus it damnit your such a smart person hehe

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I do have a rather strong will. Now I'm scared, what is some of this white magic I could do to protect myself? Cause I don't normally believe in magic.

Now you're talking silly talk ...

There is no such thing as white or black magic... because white magic can be used with black intent and black magic can be used with white intent.
You wanna know how to control whats going on then read some gnostic scriptures.

edit: but be prepared to decipher some symbology and only pull the information close to heart when you have a good hold on it.. so you don't drop it by being unprepared.

[edit on 17/2/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Would you wish that death upon Bush for me please?
joke

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
so....dnero6911,

why did that child care that jesus made something on the sabbath, no one believed in his religion yet, because jesus was only a child...i.e. yet to do his miracles, be crucifies etc... im no relgion buff by any means...
but i suppose it could be true, jesus was an alcoholic after all...i mean water to wine...pisshead!

BattleofBatoche, if you really did kill these people, you will need some kinda protection...karma is gonna kick your arse.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Whao remind me to never piss you off man.

But seriously, be careful what you wish for it just might come true.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yes, be careful what you wish for, because if you find someone with a stronger will than you, then your wish can rebound to you.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OniShiro
Yes, be careful what you wish for, because if you find someone with a stronger will than you, then your wish can rebound to you.

Those with stronger emotional powers are generally advanced and think in an advanced way. Their aim isn't to hurt anybody, but sometimes they must use tough methods to keep others in shape.

On the other hand, there are the hopeless people with primitive emotions, who cannot gain anything without external support. Among their primitive emotions and thoughts, exists the scheme of hostility, deathwish, paranoia and other selfish desires. These people have no future unless someone is waking them up and shows them the right path.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Now I know this is just a big coincidence but its rather disturbing and I feel bad.

Just try to imagine how many good things you have wished, and they came true. Might be coincidence, might not. You still have a massive wish on the way coming true.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_the_scar
so....dnero6911,

why did that child care that jesus made something on the sabbath, no one believed in his religion yet, because jesus was only a child...i.e. yet to do his miracles, be crucifies etc... im no relgion buff by any means...
but i suppose it could be true, jesus was an alcoholic after all...i mean water to wine...pisshead!

BattleofBatoche, if you really did kill these people, you will need some kinda protection...karma is gonna kick your arse.

No one believed in his religeon yet... hahahahahahahha
it isn't HIS religeon dolt..
He was born into it, and then he changed the laws....
Jesus thought they were dumb for making people do certain things (i.e. washing their hands before eating and Laws like that, that people were being punished for.
Religeon didn't just start with Jesus.. lol
Although that form of Christianity did start with Jesus, although it was present before he was alive.. it had different laws.

Can you people do me a favor.. GO READ!

[edit on 18/2/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
BattleofBatoche,

If you have a sec, I have a list......(just kidding )

Perhaps you were only 'predicting' what was going to happen to these people, it might have been a coincidence that you disliked them strongly, or because you felt so strongly about them, you were able to 'tune in' to their future.....

Try a few tests before you condem yourself completely...see if you can make some one just trip and fall.....punisment without fatality.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Batoche,

If you do have these powers, could you please do something about Adrienne Clarkson and John Ralston Saul? You would be doing a favour for all your fellow Canadians.

If you took care of this then I would be inclined to nominate you for the Order of Canada.... BattleofBatoche, C.C. (Companion of the Order of Canada, the highest honour granted to a civilian in Canada)

Very impressive sounding, eh.

<<   2 >>

join