It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Catch 22 here. Now that ISIS is gone, the underlying problem still remains.

Ah, so that's why deep state want US forces to remain in N/E Syria..!

edit on 11-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Peace in the Middle East? I guess the Saudis aren't the only ones dreaming pipe dream.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust

The President sent out a Tweet earlier suggesting that everyone watch Hannity tonight. It was fascinating.

Nunes won, Rosenstein caved and let Nunes and Gowdy
view the FISA application.

Its breaking now, new thread up
and being updated here.....

It looking really bad for The FBI and DOJ at this moment.

DOJ's OIG has used this document for the big report that's coming out. The major problem is that without a dedicated Special Counsel, there will be lots of patriot champagne corks popped, but no prosecutions for a long long time...if ever. Huber? He's GOVERNMENT. Multiple restrictions...including funding.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Gross

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I noticed you apologized to IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Here's the thing...we all knew these celebrities for decades. But we never paid attention to the priestess posing beside them, as if to say "He's a member of MY club".

(Judd Apatow, Marina Abramovic)

Many of the photographs with Abramovic are of various celebs holding trophies or awards, as if to say "I promised you great earthly rewards and here you are".

How did this woman come to pose with all these celebs, politicians and CEOs and why did most of us never hear of her before her name was dropped in Wikileaks?

Which hand is hers? They do NOT match her face, how old is she?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was a photo shopped image that I thought was funny ie: what Biden's been seen doing to so many girls and wives on CSPAN during swearing in ceremonies.

Btw, I hope you got my message from yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Ankh

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

She is 73.

Or maybe like 573

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Here's the thing...we all knew these celebrities for decades. But we never paid attention to the priestess posing beside them, as if to say "He's a member of MY club".

(Judd Apatow, Marina Abramovic)

Many of the photographs with Abramovic are of various celebs holding trophies or awards, as if to say "I promised you great earthly rewards and here you are".

How did this woman come to pose with all these celebs, politicians and CEOs and why did most of us never hear of her before her name was dropped in Wikileaks?

Which hand is hers? They do NOT match her face, how old is she?

Don't know when that was taken. She's 72 now. It's the baby foreskin facial cream that keeps her looking so young. Oprah and Gwyneth Paltrow use it as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
For those with time who want a potential post to investigate re finding the vid I suggest #145 from Nov 12th (Reflection date Apr 2nd)

Read the post for relevance, it starts "::::WARNING::::"

The Guccifer method using key letter Q or V both appear to drop information relevant to Youtube vid Ids.

May need some work!

(Gone through about 150 posts of right size using guccifer method so far but need bed now)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No clue about how to proceed myself but thank you for looking!!

Have a good sleep and I'm hoping we get more clues.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Apr 11 2018 21:09:57 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e8e4fc 1005902

Q

qanon.pub...

1=A
7=G
17=AG
"TRUST SESSIONS"

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
I think we just did in Qs latest post of "#17"... I think that reinforces that the Guccifer method using "Q" to increment letters by 17 is the right way to find the vid.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Maybe it's not just hype for the sake of hype.

The "big drops" that don't materialize could be for the reason that a concession was made behind the scenes to keep them under wraps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandoras_box

Nobody wants to see that.

en.wikipedia.org...

...when Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus, the king of the gods, took vengeance on Pandora. In retribution, Pandora opened a jar left in his care containing death and many other evils which were then released into the world. She hastened to close the container, but the whole contents had escaped except for one thing that lay at the bottom – usually translated as Hope, though it could also have the pessimistic meaning of "deceptive expectation".[4]

From this story has grown the idiom "to open (a) Pandora's box", meaning to do or start something that will cause many unforeseen problems.[5]

edit on 11-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: nasty woman

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Martin75

She is 73.

Or maybe like 573

I noticed her hands as well...
She is straight up evil.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Bear in mind, as things have progressed, the "big drops" that don't materialize could be for the reason that a concession was made behind the scenes.

It's not just hype for the sake of hype.

Someone at #QAnon on Twitter did a check-off of fulfilled April predictions in Post #1111 @ qanon.pub... . About 40% are already fulfilled, checked-off.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Maybe it's not just hype for the sake of hype.

The "big drops" that don't materialize could be for the reason that a concession was made behind the scenes to keep them under wraps.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandoras_box

Nobody wants to see that.

A critical mass of people have to WANT full disclosure, have to WANT to see it all. The problem is that you cant just leak a Hillary Video of her raping a kid with Huma Abedin and be done with it. Indeed, it opens Pandoras Box and puts into question our ENTIRE reality-framework, implicating not only Hillary but everything else. "If Hillary is this way, then nothing is as it seems".

Most people are living too comfortably to learn that NOTHING they thought was true is actually as it seemed to be.

So the purpose of all these gradual drops and leaks is to get a critical mass of people to ASK for it, to openly CONSENT to it.

Therefore: I hereby consent to full disclosure of everything. I am ready and willing to know it all, no matter how unpleasant. The truth shall set us free.

There you go. The more people openly welcome it, the sooner it will happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Wild guess is that, with help, she foretold the award results. Her superpower is cheating, just like Hillary.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Wild guess is that, with help, she foretold the award results. Her superpower is cheating, just like Hillary.

Or her superpower is being Satan.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Anagram fun.

Indicative of nothing but multiple meanings. This post struck me as odd.

Q#1132
Thank you Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Freedom!

"Reawakened unfathomable cool army, do"

"Reawakened hound comfortably, AA mole"

"Alan Reawakened Comfortably."

"Remarkably Touchdown feel." (indicative of following post)

Many more, but these were the one's related to AD's awakening....

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join