It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic factors may take some spring out of the Easter Bunny's step this year!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Economic factors may take some spring out of the Easter Bunny's step this year!

The MUST SEE local news report:

At last ABC, CBS, NBC and many other "liberal" media outlets all agree with Fox.

Is this the dawn of an all new era?

Can this re-unite our divided nation, on this most sacred day? Or is this only the beginning of the era of diversion?

News at 11...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That is just freaky, like the other video floating around of this type of synchronization.

Maybe we can use this against them, their blind devotion to the script. They are telegraphing something here, trying to plant the seed of whom to blame before economic pressures are created or simply released. Maybe the fed will be raising their rates now. Maybe they will stop the QE to see where the markets actually go without all of the manipulation. Maybe with China and their new oil yuan and all of the alliances against the faction the USA is involved with will bring this economic pain that is truly outside of their control.

There has to be some way to use this against them. Turn the brainwashing into sunlight and expose their nefarious plans.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's 5 years old, brah. And if I gave enough of a damn about news media copy/paste reporting, I'd track down the original report, which is probably an AP one. Local news has always had a fetish for copy/paste reporting. It's easier than writing their own reports.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Propaganda. Someone is controlling all the media

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Propaganda. Someone is controlling all the media

Yeah, that would be the person re-uploading that clip 5 years later while trying to pass it off as recent.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Did I stamp the clip or the thread with a time and date?

I'd post a clip from 1931 if it was timely / timeless / relevant / useful / funny.

Struck a nerve with you, did it?

Note I dont even "do" "the news".

edit on 1-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did I stamp the clip or the thread with a time and date?

I'd post a clip from 1931 if it was timely / timeless / relevant / useful / funny.

Struck a nerve with you, did it?

Note I dont even do "the news".

No, but you did end up posting something posted today on YT. I'll run with "you were had". It is, after all, April Fool's Day, too.

It's also freakin' amazing how few people actually check article/report sources noted with local news' "reposts". Yeah, somebody's churning garbage out, but it's not them, they're basically news aggregates anymore. This is what happens when a society lets credible journalism die off, we get copypasta news.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I cut this clip from a larger compilation last night to upload today for Easter. It is Easter Sunday right now? You're welcome.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yeah good video. I knew it was this one.

The fact that it's a negative emotion they were spreading was probably the most disturbing thing about this behavior.

Not cool at all, organized negative propaganda.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The MUST SEE local news report:

Must see is mandated by Sinclair (owner of very many local TV and radio stations).

Must-run segments

Sinclair often mandates its stations to air specific reports, segments, and editorials, referred to as "must-runs". The practice has been criticized by some of Sinclair's stations' news staff due to the viewpoints they propagate; in 1996, after CEO David Smith was arrested in a prostitution sting, he ordered Sinclair's Baltimore station WBFF to produce reports on a local drug counseling program as part of his community service sentence. The order was criticized by WBFF reporter LuAnne Canipe. Following the September 11 attacks, Sinclair ordered its stations to read editorials in support of President George W. Bush's response to the attack. The Baltimore Sun reported that WBFF staff internally objected to the editorial, as they felt that the endorsement would "undermine public faith in their political objectivity". The station, however, complied with the mandate. Newsroom employees of KOMO-TV in Seattle told The New York Times they felt the national pieces were low quality, and were too politically skewed for the city's progressive audience. One employee admitted they had tried to reduce their prominence by deliberately scheduling them during lesser-viewed portions of newscasts (such as around commercial breaks). However, by March 2018, KOMO had stopped engaging in malicious compliance, and began to give the mandated reports more prominence within news programming.

In July 2017, the HBO news comedy program Last Week Tonight devoted a segment to discussing Sinclair, where host John Oliver presented clips of various anchors using an identical script describing the FBI as having a "personal vendetta" against Michael Flynn, clips of Mark Hyman editorials (in which he compared multiculturalism and political correctness to a cancer epidemic, and stated that marriage was a solution to domestic abuse), and joked that the "Terrorism Alert Desk" segments defined terrorism as "anything a Muslim does". Oliver remarked that he "did not know it was possible to dip below the journalistic standards of Breitbart", and felt that it was inappropriate for local newscasts to advance political positions.

In March 2018, Sinclair ordered its stations to deliver an "anchor-delivered journalistic responsibility message" during their newscasts. The wording of the mandated script was criticized by critics and station news staff for its discussion of "fake news", with some critics arguing that the message used similar language and rhetoric to that of Donald Trump.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thats a choice piece of data for the subject. Thanks!

So apparently the local stations must each go through a sort of tug of war between the agendas of whatever group owns the station itself, and then their big network affiliates agendas, to reach the sigma of their actual outputs.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Awful quiet in here today. What, nobody cares about how much spring the Easter Bunny has in his step this year?!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Care to summarize the video, perhaps, for those who can't (or won't) watch it?

And when it aired, and where??

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Its beyond people copying and pasting news or following the AP.

Its controlled propaganda on their own people by the secret gubment.

Believe it!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Its funny.. I sent this video to a friend a while ago. He's like 'yeah so what?, I don't get it'

Yeah the media is under control thats all.

I guess everybody is dumb as sh..

There is no hope for us.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Sinclair media group is infamous for this....

If you ever wanted any proof of how complicit the media is with the true powers behind things, look no further than these "must see" segments.

top topics

join