It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS 'Beatles' pair hit out at losing UK citizenship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Sweet! I always loved this song.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you trying to deflect from you incorrect and absurd assertions?

Nope..I was just testing you on your word, which from the sounds of it, isn't as reliable as I thought.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey

Put them on ice for a while.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well, as this is the UK, our govt is a bunch of soft p*ssies, so yeh - they'll come back, given full human rights (which they do not deserve) and fair and equal treatment (which they also do not deserve).

My country has become such a f*cking wimp when it comes to equal rights. We prioritise the criminals' rights over the victims' rights here. Disgusting.

Just take those two pieces of filth out to a field and put two bullets in their heads. Cheap, cost effective and better than they deserve for the torture and misery they brought to the human race.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I think I could agree with that, especially if they have killed innocent people by way of 'jihad'. They should be dealt with the same punishment they themselves have dealt.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wait a second, all they did was sign up for some type of military outfit and satiated their 'blood lust'. Is that wrong?

Everyone here so far has condemned this as being wrong, am I reading the responses correctly? Outside of a few saying that innocent until proven guilty should be observed, no one is standing up for what they could have possibly done.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: introvert

Were these two stripped of their citizenship without any trail, or any due process at all, for what they have been accused?

I haven't read the details, but the UK is pretty much a Crown dictatorship so I'm guessing due process and trial have been ignored. Not much they can do about it either being out of the country.

From what I understand, the "Crown" has very little to no power whatsoever. They are a symbol and not much more.

Don't believe the illusion. The Crown is still ultimate head of state and signs off acts of Parliament. I am massively anti monarchy.
Curious factoid, all the authoritarian government departments have Her Majesty's... in their title. We have the department of transport, dept of work and pensions, but the following are still Her Majesty's:
HM Prison & Probation Service
HM Coast Guard
HM Revenue and Customs
HM Passport Office
HM Inspectorate of Constabulary

The Crown very much has it's teeth in our administration and likes to remind us in the official names of select government departments.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Oh I forgot this obvious beauty:
HM Courts & Tribunals Service

...Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Meh, you ain't Her Majesty's, same as all other peasant government departments.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

They just need to come back as asylum seekers.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Torture every little bit of info from them then let them die.
I don't think there is any doubt as to their guilt, nor mitigation for their actions.

These are the Einsatz Gruppen of the 21st century. Kill them all.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If you go fight for IS, imo, you gave up your citizenship ..should only be allowed back to serve your life sentence, even then I'm better with 2 to the head.
Here, our brave leader, national zero, welcomes them with open arms and takes selfies with them..what a f'ing disgrace.
edit on 1-4-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They should be refused return and tried by the Syrian authorities.

Give my regards to the firing squad, wankers.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
These disgusting animals should be dumped back in the middle of the fight and left to fend for themselves.

In the real world they should be handed over to Assad as their crime was terrorism in a sovereign state. Non of our business really, it's a matter for Damascus to deal with them and the crimes they committed against Syria.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The UK should let them back in then execute them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join