It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg reacts to Laura Ingraham's apology on CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Shamrock6

It would just tickle me pink if he happened to get mugged and shot by an illegal immigrant.

It would just tickle me pink if all psychopaths who wish harm upon annoying, self absorbed teenagers for being, well, annoying, self absorbed teenagers (because of course, you were never...), were in a secure facility and getting the help that they need.

We don't always get what we want though.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

He says his debate skills are what helps him on camera ... Then he refused all debates.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He's 17.

The only debating he does is probably at the "masters" level.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why are you guys so worked up about this kid and his classmates?

Let it go. Let them vent. Stop bullying and insulting them.

Go after those liberals jumping on their coattails and trying to get political traction from this tragedy, but leave the kids out and stop worrying about them.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Why apologize because the Dems will just rub it in your face, right?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He says his debate skills are what helps him on camera ... Then he refused all debates.

He's a teenager. You apparently don't know any teenagers. LOL They're all like this. The only difference is that most adults don't get into debates with them.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Go after those liberals jumping on their coattails and trying to get political traction from this tragedy, but leave the kids out and stop worrying about them.

What, are you their mommy?

They chose to enter an adult discussion on the Constitutional right to defend yourself. And, this publicity Hogg uses that pulpit to spew vile and hateful rhetoric. Sorry, but a "kid" doesn't get a pass at doing that unchallenged. Had he reigned in his vitriolic language and debated the issues rationally, I am sure he would not have had the responses seen to date. I know I for one would have respected him more. I would still not agree with him, nor his brand of rhetoric, but I would have respected his zeal and fortitude to express it....which is protected under that old out of date document so many seem to want to wipe their collective backsides with these days.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

They chose to enter an adult discussion on the Constitutional right to defend yourself. And, this publicity Hogg uses that pulpit to spew vile and hateful rhetoric. Sorry, but a "kid" doesn't get a pass at doing that unchallenged. Had he reigned in his vitriolic language and debated the issues rationally, I am sure he would not have had the responses seen to date. I know I for one would have respected him more. I would still not agree with him, nor his brand of rhetoric, but I would have respected his zeal and fortitude to express it....which is protected under that old out of date document so many seem to want to wipe their collective backsides with these days.

or...real adults aren't scared of children?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

He's a teenager. You apparently don't know any teenagers. LOL They're all like this. The only difference is that most adults don't get into debates with them.

Kyle kashuv isn't like that, and he survived the same shooting.

But he doesn't fit the left wing agenda, so they ignore him or in the case of one msnbc contributor insult him.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So now you are assuming I am scared? Hahaa.... hardly. You of all people should know that your accusation is without merit and, frankly, beneath you.

Please, mommy, don't hit me.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i never said he cant say what he said. never said anything about censorship.
he absolutely can say anything he wants

i just think he is a dick because of it

thats allowed too

but is opposing his rant and hoping he gets shot the same thing?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Kyle kashuv isn't like that, and he survived the same shooting.

But he doesn't fit the left wing agenda, so they ignore him or in the case of one msnbc contributor insult him.

I understand that and please guys listen to me, I hate the left wing media as much as I hate the right wing media.

I think the problem is that the right wing media is better at their jobs..every knows ingraham, coulter, limbaugh, hannity, Oreilly. Know one even knows the left wing guys names.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Watch his eyes in the video, every time he looks up and to the left it's an indication of lying.

I cannot remember which gen ed coarse taught me this, but it is an easy tell.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So now you are assuming I am scared? Hahaa.... hardly. You of all people should know that your accusation is without merit and, frankly, beneath you.

Please, mommy, don't hit me.

That's wasn't straight at you, but you have to wonder why so many people are getting worked up and angry about this kid...it's lke their scared of him. I'm not. I listen and dismiss. I don't get angry. I don't attack him. He doesn't worry me. But every day there's a new thread on here about him. You guys should be more worried about the establishment Democrats in our government that are riding his coat tails..that's where the real attacks are going to come from. Not this kid. Let him go. Mommy says or you go to bed with no dinner. LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This kid is winning by using the same tactics Trump uses in his 4D chess matches.
1 rile up opponents

2 using meaningless phrases

3 using insults

4 belittling oponents

5 and constantly drawing attention to himself

It worked for Trump, should work for that kid.
edit on 30-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yes.

It's opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

i just might have learned that from watching true romance

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Now, that's a great movie!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Not a film I've seen, but I see it has an endorsement.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey look, his CNN mommy got him on CNN again, go figure.

He doesn't speak for all the students. He isn't even a real student there, just some transplant who never grew up with the victims or had bonds with them like the real students did. He cannot therefore have the same feelings.

Fake on so many levels.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join