It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg reacts to Laura Ingraham's apology on CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Trump can act like a vindictive child everyday of the week but a child cant

Who said he can't?

I find both humorous. If you don't, or others don't, that's you and their problem. Pointing out that he's acting like a "vindictive child" as you put it isn't the same as stopping him from acting that way.

The point is people here spend their time endlessly defending the child-like vindictive antics of Trump.

Now we got a kid here, new to the limelight, who has had great trauma. So can’t let off a little steam without being heavily criticized by the same mentality that defends a grown man doing things ten times worse that Hogg, a teenager.

Where was Trump’s trauma? His McDonalds hamburger wasn’t cooked enough

You mean people defend those they agree with and like but mock those they disagree with and don’t like?

Boy, stop the presses....that’s quite a revelation.

Some of us more than happy to point out when either side acts like an assclown, and able to find the humor in it. Give it a shot, you just might have a giggle.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I think the real question with this young man, is what happens when the foundation crumbles, nobody is interested in him anymore and he finds out he really can't win a game played with mature adults.

Hogg will suffer the same fate as Sandra Fluke that had her 15 minutes of fame pushing free birth control.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He is pushing buttons and all the wrong ones. No one to be scared of for sure. Hope he has protection. LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh wah wah wah people. Get over it.
I didn't wish for him to get shot, but I would find it very amusing.

Yeah, I'm a callous dirtbag, but I've been one the whole time. At least I'm consistent.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Trump can act like a vindictive child everyday of the week but a child cant

What if I told you neither is right. Who do you support then. Do you have any thoughts of your own? Or do you just drool whataboutisms?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It would just tickle me pink if he happened to get mugged and shot by an illegal immigrant.

You dick!

How DARE you say what other people are thinking would be poetic justice for this liberal shenanigan

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

OKAY NOW.....This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

IOW....Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Mar 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Something happens.

Person 1 says something about it.

Person 2 says something about Person 1.

Person 1 (and others) get offended.

Person 2 apologizes.

Person 1 doesn't accept apology.

Is it just me or does it seem like American news media has gone from news to fake news to reality show drama? Is this a news story or an episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey?

I guess no television program is immune to the "jumping the shark" point.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Why are you guys so worked up about this kid and his classmates? 

Let it go. Let them vent. Stop bullying and insulting them. 

Go after those liberals jumping on their coattails and trying to get political traction from this tragedy, but leave the kids out and stop worrying about them.

Calling it how it is, is not being worked up.

Let them vent what?.. disinformation, yeah because that helps right? smh.

When this Hogg charactor trys to act adult, he will be treated accordingly.

Especially when the situation is being taken advantage of to push their narratives.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

First time I've actually listened to this guy and I have to say he's actually much more sensible than I was expecting. I actually agreed with him when he said the following:

I want people to understand we're not trying to take your guns, we're not against the 2nd Amendment, we don't want to repeal the 2nd Amendment, we simply want gun legislation in this country that allows law abiding citizens to still own guns, but prevents people with a history of mental illness or a criminal background from owning a firearm, it's as simple as that.

If we want to accept the fact mental illness plays a large roles in these tragedies then it's hypocritical to deny any solution which attempts to target the cause of the problems. The fact is mentally unstable people and criminals should find it much harder to acquire a weapon and the only people who would argue against that are mentally unstable people and criminals. However I doubt most of his peers have such a reserved stance on the issue, it seems like many of these kids want much tougher regulations which go far beyond what Hogg is suggesting.
edit on 30/3/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How can anyone believe this obviously fake person?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I am willing to bet it's not mental illness but antidepressants that are to blame.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

David Hogg is the anti-Christ.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's strange, I can't put my finger on why, but I don't like this guy and I don't trust him. I feel he could be dangerous, especially as his power/support is growing.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: olaru12

It would just tickle me pink if he happened to get mugged and shot by an illegal immigrant.

How ironic would it be if that happened to Laura Ingraham?

Just the fact it could legitimately happen to anyone on US soil is the travesty...

It could happen to anyone. Florida (home of Hogg) was famous for robberies and muggings targeting visitors in the 90's. That's the original reason I got my concealed carry permit.
edit on 31-3-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Except that isn't what he has been saying. He wants to take certain types of guns away from law-abiding citizens with no mental health issues.

So, as well as being full of sh*t, he's also a liar.

As with most people who advocate new gun laws, he also has no specifics about how laws calling for lists of people who would be refused guns would be administered and he has no idea how any gun ban would actually be enforced. He's just a political talking head - and in that sense, he is just a political actor.

He's quite the vindictive little boy too. Runs around calling millions of people 'child murderers' and then lashing out on twitter when he's called out over it.
edit on 31/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Oh wah wah wah people. Get over it.
I didn't wish for him to get shot, but I would find it very amusing.

What’s ironic is that I once said something similar about Trump, and my post got removed and I got a warning.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

33 stars... Just goes to show that many of you actually want school children to continue to get shot.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

No, the hypocrisy shows itself when Trump supporters say they actually like it when Trump is a douchbag because he’s not acting like a traditional politician, or that it’s great he comes down hard on people who criticize him because it shows he’s a real fighter and not a wuss.

This kid does a lot of the same things (except I never heard him personally insult the talk show host by commenting on her looks, like Trump would have done), and those same Trump supporters are absolutley outraged.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
How can anyone believe this obviously fake person?

Is he a robot?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join