It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe not so secret but somewhat intriguing ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I Follow a decent feed on Twitter that is a good source on the middle east worm fest..
He threw up a tweet that was eye catching to me anyways Ha.

twitter.com...

This Muslim creationist Adnan Oktar seems to have a hold over some and even maybe some important peoples ?

Orgies, Blackmail and anti-Semitism: Inside the Islamic Cult Whose Leader Is Embraced by Israeli Figures He has a harem of scantily clad 'kittens,' claims the U.K. 'deep state' brought Hitler to power and is accused of sex slavery. What draws Israeli politicians and rabbis to Turkish cult leader Adnan Oktar?

Oktar, 62, who started to preach his version of the Muslim faith in Istanbul in the 1980s, has since then collected 300 “good friends,” as he terms them, who follow his path, despite accusations that they are being brainwashed and also exploited sexually and economically. Since 2011, when his television station, A9, started broadcasting globally (with English subtitles), his religious tenets have been getting more attention in Turkey and also worldwide. Oktar focuses on activity geared to interfaith dialogue, which has put him in contact with politicians and rabbis in Israel, but in recent years he’s been talked about mostly because of his interpretation of the “covering” women should wear according to Islam – namely, anything, including the most revealing bikini. The only requirement is that it cover the nipples and the groin area.

www.haaretz.com... _source=Push_Notification&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=General#

Interesting you Tube look into his Cult.

Published on Nov 20, 2015 Adnan Oktar is the most notorious cult leader in Turkey. In addition to introducing the world to his bizarre take on Islamic religion, the Muslim creationist credits himself with introducing his followers to feminism. Oktar refers to his cadre of devoted women as "kittens." At his behest, the "kittens" shirk hijabs and traditional dress. Instead, they wear designer outfits, apply heavy makeup, and undergo plastic surgery. They also happen to be wealthy socialites. Together, Oktar and his followers are ushering in what they call the new face of modern Islam. Oktar and his kittens even have their own television network to broadcast their views, which include discrediting evolution. Broadly spends three strange days with the cult leader and his "kittens" to see what life in Oktar's cult is really like for women.

His Kittens if interested ? YT

www.youtube.com...

Adnan Oktar (born 2 February 1956), also known as Harun Yahya,[1] is a Turkish author as well as an Islamic creationist.[2] In 2007, he sent thousands of unsolicited copies of his book, The Atlas of Creation,[3] which advocates Islamic creationism, to American scientists, members of Congress, and science museums.[4] Oktar runs two organizations of which he is also the Honorary President: Bilim Araştırma Vakfı (BAV, literally, "Science Research Foundation", established 1990), which promotes creationism and Milli Değerleri Koruma Vakfı (literally, "National Values Preservation Foundation", established 1995) which works domestically on a variety of moral issues.[5] In more recent years, Adnan Oktar has been known for his televangelism on his TV channel, A9 TV, noted especially for featuring 'kittens', his female devotees.[6] His organization is commonly referred to as a cult,[7] and he has been described as the "most notorious cult leader in Turkey."[8] Oktar filed more than 5000 lawsuits against individuals for defamation in the last decade,[9] which led to the blocking of a number of prominent websites in Turkey.

en.wikipedia.org... ( Adnan Oktar,, )

His you A9TV Y Tube site.

www.youtube.com...

Blah Blah.. whoisharunyahya.wordpress.com...

Blah Blah 2.. psychologicalwarfaremethods.com...

Last Blah.. www.israelnationalnews.com...

Peace Yall..

edit on 29 3 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add a Little..

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

Those gotta be dummies.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or Robot's ha ?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
man, I have GOT to start a cult. I love kittens.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Machine gun titties.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So even islam will suffer this fate?

hahahahahahahahaha, I am starting to love feminism. So much free entertainment, so little time.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
man, I have GOT to start a cult. I love kittens.

Here's some real good footage of kittens.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

The kittens in that video thumbnail look absolutely miserable and, frankly, freakish.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: skywatcher44

Those gotta be dummies.

Watch one of the videos this guy has...those are not dummies only dummies seem to be his followers and anyone who looks like that and can land those women...dang

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I am in the wrong cult, we only have free beer and control the Fed.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
In my cult... You only get to post about guys with kittens in their cult.
I'm signing releases for anyone who wants to be freed from my lying eyes. Just $30...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well they have all been arrested and Blame British intelligence ha ?

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – Turkish police on Wednesday arrested Islamic cult leader Adnan Oktar, famous for his televised shows and creationist books, and scores of his followers among them women whom he calls “kittens” during a massive operation spanning from Istanbul to four other provinces. Public-funded news agency Anadolu wrote that warrants were issued for 235 suspects of which 106 were women, adding national police conducted raids to arrest them at a total of 120 addresses. As of the afternoon local time, 166 of them were in police custody. Oktar and his followers formed a “criminal group,” state media said, adding a vast array of some 40 accusations that ranged from sexual violence, blackmail, child abuse, abduction, detention, deprivation of liberty, threats, slander, fraud, forgery, exploitation of religious beliefs, forming a criminal organization, and military espionage to money-laundering.

All the assets, property, foundations, and holdings affiliated with the group were seized, and authorities appointed trustees to control them, it said. A staunch supporter of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Oktar expressed “confusion and surprise” in remarks to the independent Cumhuriyet newspaper shortly before his arrest in the morning hours as police launched simultaneous raids on businesses and houses affiliated with his group. “The English intelligence has long demanded an operation against us. A delegation was sent to Turkey for this purpose. And [the demand] was also relayed to Mr. Tayyip [the President] during his visit to England too,” he said, appearing to blame the British foreign intelligence service MI6.

www.kurdistan24.net...

top topics

join