It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land Expropriation Has Begun - Beginning of The End For South Africa?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Every time I read about this, it makes me enormously sad. I wish there was something we could do.

There is. We can contact the White House and Congress and ask them to impose sanctions or take refugee farm families. There are some aid and civil defense organizations one can donate to, not saying who but you can find them.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The last of the native americans wars were fought in the early 20s.

And check the timelines of some of those events before you so obviously get caught up in your feelings.

I dont care how sick and tired you are of it, it shows how sensitive you are.
edit on 12-4-2018 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
South Africa, currently we have affirmative action reversed.

Black Economic Empowerment.

Affirmative Action is supposed to help minorities.

Black Economic Empowerment means that every company must reflect the national population quotas.

Only about ten percent of that is white.

So if 80 percent of the population is black (which it is), then your company or business must be 80 percent black.

All the competent whites and Asians - bye-bye.

Hence no consistent electricity and water.

edit on 12-4-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Every time I read about this, it makes me enormously sad. I wish there was something we could do.

I suppose I can name a few and you can certainly decide for yourself their worth or lack thereof:

Suidlanders - A bona fide civil defense organization
Living Waters Foundation - aid to homeless and destitute South Africans
South Africa Project - informational

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Would be like asking every single American today to leave the United States, only they’ve been there longer

friend, I'm one of the most die hard Americans here, having lived in other nations, and SEEN why we have it better. And my family has been here longer than the US has been a country as well...more than a century before the US existed, in Virginia since 1635. (since then, mostly split to FL and CA).

But...if folks like me were being targeted for home invasion, torture, rape, murder, because of the color of my skin (and the state wasn't doing a thing to stop it? I'd probably be on a flight or a boat out pretty damn quick, and try to make a new start elsewhere (refugee status or not). Not much I can do against a gang of armed thugs busting in while we sleep. I mean, I can shoot maybe one or two before they get us, but it's a numbers game. I'm not Rambo.

edit on 16-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Spider ruthless, an t. Thanks k you all for the profound comments. I think since you brought up the suppressed black history of Africa, perhaps you would consider posting links to educational material under General Conspiracies? I once read an old big book of African artifacts from the fifties and it said that "It was believed that the Pyramids in Africa were built by Previous occupiers as the Negroes did not have the mental capacity for the complex advancements of such a civilization" or something just like that. It was an outdated book, full of racist education that many in America would probably wish I had forgotten along with everyone else.

I would like if you built a thread with information on the the history you wish to share. A discussion of history and events that would allow dialogue and broaden understanding of your perspective. Just an idea

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

I would like if you built a thread with information on the the history you wish to share. A discussion of history and events that would allow dialogue and broaden understanding of your perspective. Just an idea

Hi Autistic Evo actually that's kind of what I do most here other than politics, hang tight here are some of my previous posts.
The Great Lakes And The Kongo Links To Nile Valley Civilizations.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

Lost Cities And Architecture Of Pre-Colonial Africa
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Kermans aka Kush

GASSIRE'S LUTE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Spider879

Moors in European Coat Of Arms

Ancient statue of Nubian king found in Nile River temple 

Archaeologists in Ethiopia uncover ancient city in Harlaa

A Ghanaian Dynasty in Spain.

These are just a few threads I have on the subject, I have a wider field of historical threads about non African civs spanning the globe.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I wanted to add this to the thread to represent the ANC view on land appropriation somewhat. I'm not positive who the gentleman is speaking, he was an inmate on Robben Island that obviously has an excellent grasp of history. I think he may be Mosiuoa Lekota, he is listed as COPE leader, a South African political party. He also openly renounces Jacob Zuma. The crowd dynamic is a problem as it is in their Parliament, much shouting and interjection that disrupts attempts at dialogue.

The gist of what he speaks about is who are "the people", who lived there, who came when and the mixing of the races which makes any black/white political settlements impossible to execute fairly. Khoi-san, Xhosa, Zulu, Pedi and several more minor tribes, Whites from England, Holland, Germany, France, Indentured servants from India, Slaves from the Philippines, plus all the various mixes possible of these groups. How can anyone make decisions based on race?

edit on 9-5-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Màan I saw a very depressing doc on Namibia like yesterday and must admit it have my blood boiling, we had folks who are Nazi like descendants of the Herero genocide, these guys share and sell Nazi memorabilia ,they occupied most of the fertile lands the Africans are merely squatters , one guy put it in stark terms , the size of his lands is hundreds of football fields, so cocky and superior acting they are , I wished them Ill will, sorry I refuse to shed a tear if they had to bounce the hell up outta there, they treated the locals as surfs, but more disturbing is the govt allows this and individuals probably profit from this, Lookout for stuff happing in Namibia, and BTW these folks ain't forgetful of the genocide attempt and stolen lands.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

If I remember correctly Namibia was a short-lived colony of Germany. There was a rebellion or 2 against the colonials and the people were captured and forced marched in to the desert and slaughtered.

There were also insurgent groups crossing the border in to South Africa which at one time included Botswana (?) Part of the Bush wars but I'm not sure which groups you are speaking of. That area is rather fuzzy to me insofar as history is concerned. Anything you can add would be appreciated.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Unbelievable what's happening in SA.

The leftist power always wanted to say it's land stolen by the whites in the 19th century.

But that's all nonsense.

With a country of twelve ethnic groups this is a civil war along the lines of Syria.

And ja, never mind the murdered Boers, it's already starting with the "coloured" people in the Western Cape (over-run by invaders from the Xhosa tribal areas in the Eastern Cape).

Then we had Soweto, where there was black-on-black land occupation.

Now just wait until a lone tribe follows the political invective and occupies the land of another tribe.
Then we got civil war.

www.youtube.com...

"The direct words that they used are 'that they are going to kill the coloureds and the whites' ..."

edit on 9-5-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There were also insurgent groups crossing the border in to South Africa which at one time included Botswana (?) Part of the Bush wars but I'm not sure which groups you are speaking of. That area is rather fuzzy to me insofar as history is concerned. Anything you can add would be appreciated.

The insurgents group is called SWAPO
Southwest African People Organization, they mirrors the ANC and other independence or groups fighting for social rights in that part of the world, since independence they have been in power,, they did absolutely nothing to alleviate land issue which is tied to extreme poverty .

The Germans, the Germans never left, they stayed behind and held control over most of the land, they are aloof and condescending ,while at least the Boers or most of them in SA can speak one or more African languages ,these guys don't.
They hardly acknowledged the attempted genocide of the Herero and Namaqua calling their deaths mysterious circumstances.

Fun facts , some members of that community who honed their skills in mass murder and eugenics in Namibia would later apply their skills in Nazi Germany.
Namibia: Genocide and the Second Reich.
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

edit on 9-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Inside South Africa's white ghetto.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Firestone and the Warlord is a good template for what is to come of SA

www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/firestone-and-the-warlord/

www.pbs.org...

What are the costs of doing business in a war zone? On Nov.18, 2014, FRONTLINE and ProPublica investigate the relationship between Firestone and the infamous Liberian warlord Charles Taylor. Based on the inside accounts of Americans who ran the company’s Liberia rubber plantation, and diplomatic cables and court documents, the investigation reveals how Firestone conducted business during the brutal Liberian civil war.

edit on 10-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: it's better than it sounds, worth watching

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join