It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Grambler
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As I stated earlier in this thread, Marxism, aka Communism, is an economic theory. While Communist regimes have done horrible things Marx and Engels never mentioned anything of the sort in their writings.

Nazism on the other hand is a philosophy rooted in supremacy. The whole thing is essentially based on a foundation of using the Jews and other people Hitler and his disciples found undesirable as a scapegoat for the world's problems.

I don't get why this is so hard to understand. The majority of BLM are not supremacists. The majority of SJWs are not supremacists. The majority of Communists are not supremacists. 100% of Nazis are supremacists.

That's the difference.

They are suprmacsits, as we see BLM and sjw's shopw everyday.

They focus on ideology, or race, or class, or gender, etc. But they break the world up into groups of oppressed vs. oppressors, and feel the oppressors must be fought.

Hence they find their ideology to be supreme, and aare willing to censor and enmact violence on all of those they disagree.

Marxism wasnt jyust an econmic system.

The argument is so tiresome "No communists are good!!! The 100's of millions of people killed under those systems werent killed under REAL communism!"

Its a garbage argument.

And unlike neo nazis, who are disgusting and I wont make excuses for like you do for the marxists, they have a lort of political and cultural power.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Hold up, which posts in those threads are the ones you're referencing?

Its against t and c, as I have found out, to single them out.

SO you read and find them.

They are there, some of which linked in the very first post in the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Cheering for scalise getting shot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I even had to speak out specific to that.

Everyday Terrorist Sympathizers

Some of those in question from the Scalise shooting megathread made themselves pretty obvious to spot in the responses there.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Some of those in question from the Scalise shooting megathread made themselves pretty obvious to spot in the responses there.

I know, as does every fair minded person.

Isnt it telling how one group is on here making excuses for their sides extremists, or acting like they dont exist?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How about this thread with multiple people defending a professor that called for white genocide, some of which made the argument that this sort of extremism is ok and at least is understandable.

Now where have I heard that before?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Isnt it telling how one group is on here making excuses for their sides extremists, or acting like they dont exist?

I've seen rationalizing by both sides. If one doesn't you may be part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I've seen rationalizing by both sides. If one doesn't you may be part of the problem.

I have seen very very few on any side say that they can understand where the neo nazis or white supremacists are coming from.

I have seen people say they are entitled to free speech, they are a small fringe that we shouldnt focus on, etc.

But as the thread I posted above shows, I have seen people not only defend calls for white genocide or say they understand the reasons behind it, but to tell people that by calling out those calls for genocide as terrible, they are being jerks.

But to your greater point, yes, all; sides have jerks, all sides downplay them; myself incldued. But there are some people or cases worse than others.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

But to your greater point, yes, all; sides have jerks, all sides downplay them; myself incldued. But there are some people or cases worse than others.

Tired of this justification. "We may be wrong but they're wronger". It absolves nothing in the eyes of logical thinking people. If it allows you to sleep better though stay in fantasyland. Damn, ya'll made me get serious here.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Nobody is making excuses for extremists. In fact I have stated multiple times now that my point of this thread is to illustrate there is a problem with US politics in general. Not just one side.

That said groups like BLM are not founded on an extremist philosophy. It is founded on the belief that not every person is treated the same under the law and they wish to see that at least addressed. That is the message they put out to the world. I fail to see how people that agree with that message should be labeled extremists.

That's not to say that there aren't extremists within the group. And those people should be condemned. Especially when they resort to violence.

But for the most part the majority of people that support BLM are not extremists. They simply see an injustice in the world that needs to be fixed.

There is such a thing as a moderate BLM supporter.

There is no such thing a moderate Nazi supporter.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Tired of this justification. "We may be wrong but they're wronger". It absolves nothing in the eyes of logical thinking people. If it allows you to sleep better though stay in fantasyland. Damn, ya'll made me get serious here.

Then by your definition, you can never call anyone out on anything, including me.

Unless you are admitting you are perfect.

It is perfectly fine and encouraged for a person to admit although they may be wrong sometimes in downplaying bad actors that share some beliefs, it is still worse to do things like defend calls for genocide.

You seem to be saying "Hey you cant call out the other side calling for genocide or defending those calls, because you said only 20000 people voted for a neo nazi!"

That is absurd.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Did you also speak about the people that defended and attempted to justify the actions of James Fields?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes people are defending extremism, perhaps not you.

I posted the links to prove it.

I never even mentioned BLM. Although I think they are a divisive hate group that are ignorant of facts and infested with extremists, I acknowledge that not ll people that support them are terrible people.

And yes, all neo nazis are bad. But all cultural marxists ar bad as well, and make the exact same arguments as the neo nazis, they just change the groups that are victims and who is to blame.

The very first post I made on the scalise shooting was admonishing people from saying the shooter represented all bernie supporters or democrats.

Nor do I think Ellison (who has for years and years defended anti semitic statements) represents all democrats.

Notice my first post to this OP didnt accuse you of blaming all republicans.

But of course, that is inevitably what happened from others, so I responded.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

That said groups like BLM are not founded on an extremist philosophy. It is founded on the belief that not every person is treated the same under the law and they wish to see that at least addressed. That is the message they put out to the world. I fail to see how people that agree with that message should be labeled extremists.

Wrong. That is its facade. But just under the surface (or practically on the front page of the official website) its a full spectrum SJW / Globalist Ideology.

Based on the Progressive Stack / Critical Race Theory. Built upon Nazi "Hyper-Tribalism" methodology and social engineering style.

Its just the yin to the yang, as I've already explained (for over a yea rnow).

So given that, there are people whom dont realize what BLM truly is, and sure plenty of moderates there, but the people all into it (Nu-Nazi's) are a bunch of group identity (tribalism) obsessed types, where supremacist bigotry is what their ideology is about (where any and all homo sapiens susceptible to becoming full radicals of such a thing especially when they refuse to accept they are or can become the same thing they think they're against.

But like I've argued in the past, you cant try to replace one supremacist hyper-tribalist ideology with an all new one and expect different results.
edit on 27-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I fail to see the extremism. I mean, yes, there is an emphasis on African Americans but the group is called Black Lives Matter. That's like calling the Black Is Beautiful movement of the 80s extremist.

If anything they go beyond their original purpose and include a number of minorities that have faced discrimination in the past.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh, and just worth pointing out, looky looky who was on the thread about the professor calling for white genocide and saying he hoped scalise died and defending what he said as just trolling.

You.

Hmm. Funny how you seem so concerned with some extremism, and yet calling for the death of an entire race based on their skin color is no big deal.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Let's go back to my OP then. What do you think this actually signifies?

Do you think we've become so hyper-partisan that a significant number of people are willing to vote for a Nazi simply because he's a Republican rather than vote for the Conservative Democrat?

Do you think there is a growing number of extremists in this country and those 20,000 actually support Jones for his platform?

Or maybe it's just a little of the first question mixed with ignorance. Maybe we've become a society that's too lazy/narcissistic/etc to actually do any kind of research into our politicians and just vote along party lines.

Whatever it is, it's not good. At least that's how I see it. And unfortunately I don't really see things getting better anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
But why are we even discussing alternate groups or a correlating group on the "other" side.

It should be enough to say..."wow those voters were dumb!" LOL That's a Nazi for God's sake!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Wasn't trying to justify. Just trying to point out hypocrisy. It really is one of my biggest pet peeves and I like to call it out whenever I see it.

Notice how that was my only post in the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You had three posts in the thread, none of them calling out the guy calling for white genocide.

As for this OP, as I said, I am sure most of those 20,000 were out of ignorance. You are registered republican, you go to vote.

Under one section, there is only one name, so you check that name.

Now no doubt there are people that would knowingly vote for a nazi.

But my guesss is the overwhelming number of votes he got were for the reason i mentioned above.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So then you would argue the ignorance option. Which like I said, still isn't good.

Something in this country needs to change. We're at a point where it's the minority of the population are voting. And they're voting for people they know nothing about.

Sadly I don't see any way to fix this issue and it could very well spell the end of this country.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join