It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Logic That Evolution Is Probably A Mythi!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We've developed scalar technologies that saturate the space you exist in with a type of asymmetrical frequency which switches off the activity in 90 percent of your brain. We can adjust it up or down as we see fit in various parts of the planet as well.
edit on 3/25/2018 by MissSmartypants because: edit

edit on 3/25/2018 by MissSmartypants because: edit

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Then why do men still desire to be like god? It's like our brains are in a constant insanity. If evolution were true, then that would be self evident and no one would even be argueing about it. Just like tasting food or smell...we would already know our origin. Why the mystery at all if science is all knowing?

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: childoffather

Could be that the prevention of more access to human brain power is attributed to factors of controlling human.
Something may want humans less aware and mentally capacity limited.
Something to consider...[/qu

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather
Or, we lost it somewhere. That is what I think. Just Look around at society in general and see how backward we have gone. Tell me how are we moving forward as a human race? War is evidence of pea brains.

originally posted by: Groot
That only means humans have alot of potential, but many fail to achieve it, as we see everyday.

Think they low ball parked that figure because those studied fell below the average.

As someone pointed out above, its not the intelligence that is critical, its the information, or lack of, that is destroying us. Garbage in, garbage out. So, it took me 40 years to put the pieces together as to whats going on. Not exactly certain of a few things, but further ahead than John Q Public. Why? Because for so long, I was being fed a bunch of horse pucks for facts. And one of the primary reasons I can see anything is because I steered clear of "Institutions". They are there to control, not free........
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5639 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago00310 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have proof that this thread is terrible

Post your evidence please. This is ATS. We have standards here.

edit on 25-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

We only use ten percent of our brains. Why? If we are evolving, shouldn't we be using most of our brains by now? What happened that we aren't able to? It appears to me that we have de-evolved, not moved forward by this logic. Also, since we only use ten percent, we are all just a bunch of pea brains.
Why do you think we only use so little and don't you think that at some point we possibly were able to use all our brain? That is what I believe the case to be.
This is a real hypothesis that is overlooked or never discussed.
We ignore this because we are just pea brains.

I use most of my brain. Do some real research and use your brain next time you have "proof" of something.
Proof without sources means little here.
Nice try anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So our brain is a container and so long as we keep filling it and dumping it will make us smarter? If we used all of our brains this earth wouldn't be at war, there would be no more hunger or thirst. Insult me all you want. We are not evolving. Those with the power to feed everyone will not, they all the tech, money, everything to fix it all, yet do not.

Nope. We still use only ten percent. The rest is garbage.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Then why do men still desire to be like god? It's like our brains are in a constant insanity. If evolution were true, then that would be self evident and no one would even be argueing about it. Just like tasting food or smell...we would already know our origin. Why the mystery at all if science is all knowing?

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Could be that the prevention of more access to human brain power is attributed to factors of controlling human.
Something may want humans less aware and mentally capacity limited.
Something to consider...[/qu

Science isn't "all knowing".... its a technique for gathering evidence which may lead to knowing something.

You mention "if evolution were true, it would be self evident and people wouldn't be arguing about it"

People who study the science instead of just making s*** up don't argue about it, they believe in it.

Study the scientific method and how it leads us to greater insights in to the nature of our universe, you just might learn enough to not have to "argue about it"

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Think about this. Evolution requires no creator and would be self-evident. I see no mystery if I came from monkeys, I would be able to communicate with monkey's no?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Think about this. Evolution requires no creator and would be self-evident. I see no mystery if I came from monkeys, I would be able to communicate with monkey's no?

According to the theory of evolution, if it is true, then I should already be born with a wealth of knowledge and abilities to communicate with all that I evolved from. It wouldn't be a mystery at all.
edit on 25-3-2018 by childoffather because: edit for word

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
We've developed scalar technologies that saturate the space you exist in with a type of asymmetrical frequency which switches off the activity in 90 percent of your brain. We can adjust it up or down as we see fit in various parts of the planet as well.

Ha Ha. But, the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Okay, so you say science isn't all knowing yet the scientists believe in it? Sounds like religion to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Some may desire to be like gods some.
Many seem to coexist fine with the natural progression of this cosmos & planet and respect life and the environment accordingly.

More physical observable attributes of evolution with humanity may be how the humanoid body today is able to overcome various infections and sicknesses caused from bacteria and viruses that the ancestors of humanity may have been more susceptible to.
Mentally close observations show part of humanity remains more animalistic why other are becoming more civilized in thinking and behavior...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
We use almost all of our brain, just not all at the same time. You're not going to use the part of your brain used for "fight or flight" if you're not in certain situations, you're not going to use the part of the brain required to do math if you're not doing math. Each part of the brain is only used when it is needed. The whole "we only use 10 percent of our brain" is a myth and is probably referring to roughly 10 percent at any given time.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Move this thread to the joke section, please.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Harpua

Okay, so you say science isn't all knowing yet the scientists believe in it? Sounds like religion to me.

Science requires repeatable results. Peer reviewed papers are studied and if found debatable, new experiments or studies are created to either disprove results, prove results, or refine and improve results.

People spend great deals and time on refining our knowledge of the universe. You suggest science is nothing but religion. Science has given us quite a lot in terms of physical comforts. When was the last smart phone or airplane created by a religion? People risk their professional reputations on the data collected in scientific endeavors and when something is proven to be false, peoples careers can take a tumble. You are suggesting that evolution isn't real without even providing a cognizant argument, let alone a peer reviewed paper that could somehow destroy nearly 2 centuries of scientific study.

I'm all for people believing in god (if thats your angle), but over the course of the last few hundred years, science has given us things that would be considered miracles by people born 300 years ago.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I am horrible at getting my point across in words on this subject. It seems I have made a complete fool of myself and my debate on evolution as being self-evident isn't even a possibility to everyone here. It has been thrown off the table. I understand how this would cause such negative a reactions, but it doesn't make my claim any less true.
BTW...I have always thought that one's IQ can be improved upon and not set in stone.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The reason the OP can not understand evolution is the same reason Man can not comprehend God. Too big an idea.

The human brain does have limitations and infinity is beyond us, so even though our evolution must in reality have a starting point, none of us can really comprehend such a process. A process containing billions of tiny changes over millions of years.

The best most people do is understand the basic overall idea. Some more than others, some obviously have a mental block stopping it from processing at all. Probably no different than any other learning disability.

And I do not think it has anything to do with IQ. I think it is more about being exposed to the idea from a very young age, and being allowed to explore it. Similar to learning another language.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have proof that this thread is terrible

Post your evidence please. This is ATS. We have standards here.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1202758/pg1

Case Closed.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yet another myth.

Boy I hope you don't have children.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What makes you say we dont use our entire brain?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join