It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormon Bishops plan for seven years of famine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I came across this statement in a couple of unrelated blogs. Since the Mormons are known to be C.I.A. friendly they might be in the right position to know something before the rest of us. Then being in the Church would be morally obliged to pass any said information to their brothers.So their flock can take special precautions, which in general they do anyway. Taking in the latest very weird weather in Europe which will have an effect on their food production, and the same in the U.S.A.

It might be prudent to get some canned goods in your larder, it also seems that the long range weather forecast for Europe shows that a third Beast from the East seems to be brewing. It might be time to factor in a Grand Solar minimum into your holiday plans.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Mormons have always been prepared for disasters. The Jehovah Witnesses are the same way. This is not new. They both have enough to supply their members for many years in stock.

The rest of us are just idiots. Mormons are not afraid to defend their stocks and the same goes for Jehovah Witnesses, they will try to help regular people if they can but will fight back if someone tries to take their food violently.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well if that does happen and we have our current level of technology I think we may take a year or two in order to gear up an adequately scaled food production drive. Not longer.

It would suck, but not 7 years worth. Sun shine, water, seeds, and time.

I do not think the US can eat itself into starvation. Look at a map. Our soil is black with minerals and teaming with life.

If anything the US, Mexico and Canada can become an impromptu bread basket to the world for a while.

The EU would be forced to lift limitations on regional economies to help the now scaled down local industries.

Australia would stop "fracking" mining immediately and drastically curb the ruining of their awesome fertile land.

Things like that.

Thats what I think anyways. I have faith that we can do things well and so all will be well.
edit on 3 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Mormons are expected to keep a year's worth of food stored and have been for 100 years. They have always expected to be newly persecuted and need to head for the hills. Given what has happened to them in the past, I see why, and give what they have done in the past, I also see why that happened to them. But since they own Utah and half of Idaho, I don't think they'll have to move at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ah, mom...Mormon meat again?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We can grow crops anywhere using polytunnel technology. Giant plastic tubes that are environmentally controlled with regard to temperature, humidity, lighting, soil Ph. These can be installed anywhere. Countries have actually signed trade agreements so they don't undercut the profits of each others farmers.

Then there were this guys who set up a cannabis farm in an underground nuclear bunker at RAF Chilmark.

www.theguardian.com...

There are strange things happening now with our climate. We've got that sudden stratospheric warming event that has split the winter polar vortex in half and displaced the two halves over Europe and the USA. The magnetic North pole is moving around so much that the mathematical models are no longer accurate.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I think we are going to get a cluster #, which will cause great wailing and chagrin, a beating of brows etc. It could very well be all mixed in with the petro yuan weather geo political events.... Either way this is entertaining as the Dow falls

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Since the Mormons are known to be C.I.A. friendly they might be in the right position to know something before the rest of us.

I never knew the Mormons were CIA - this is a revelation. Where can I learn more about this fun fact?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

due to circumstances, i receive food from the bishop's storehouse regularly, and am very grateful to this 'paranoid CIA' for their madness.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Ever since Howard Hughes found that they were the only ones he could trust to look after him.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Since the Mormons are known to be C.I.A. friendly they might be in the right position to know something before the rest of us.

I never knew the Mormons were CIA - this is a revelation. Where can I learn more about this fun fact?

He said "CIA friendly" Mormons are very conservative. they have a large IRS processing center in Utah as well. Mormons make great employees there.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well, they have to rotate the food.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Mormons are expected to keep a year's worth of food stored and have been for 100 years. They have always expected to be newly persecuted and need to head for the hills. Given what has happened to them in the past, I see why, and give what they have done in the past, I also see why that happened to them. But since they own Utah and half of Idaho, I don't think they'll have to move at all.

Mormons and JWs are both religious cults built around an off-planet or alien catalyst....the founders of both fringe but endorsed religons knew what the founders of ALL major religons know....that Earth experiences Global Continental Displacement Waves in a cyclical timetable.....these 2 are examples of the prepatory arms of bigger religons.

The Mormons will move to tent cities abandoning all their land and real estate holdings when directed to do so wjich is smart because many millions will die in earthquakes inside buildings while the Mormons will be living in tent cities with each tent spaced a specific distance apart,....the distance quotient is a hidden clue only someone with full knowledge would require be done.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Earth is changing very fast
The place we knew is in the past

Snow and sand have mixed once more
Hear it knocking down the door

Wait for your call when it rings
A new age of man this bell will bring

Behind your eyes into your brain
This is whence it all shall reign

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
Earth is changing very fast
The place we knew is in the past

Snow and sand have mixed once more
Hear it knocking down the door

Wait for your call when it rings
A new age of man this bell will bring

Behind your eyes into your brain
This is whence it all shall reign

Did you just made that?

Nice one, friend!

And a true story...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's always nice to read these "facts" from people who don't know what they're talking about.

Makes me smile.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

yes

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It seems they know the 7 Year Tribulation is about to begin due to what Trump does did.

On Friday i had 2 old JW people handing out a leaflet about a meeting yesterday. i am sure the old man spoke like an alien because it definitely was not a human voice. Maybe he was just so old.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

...Since the Mormons are known to be C.I.A. friendly they might be in the right position to know something before the rest of us....

the 7 years of Famine is more in-the-vein of being attuned to the (spiritual) Prophetic Time-line
than it is attuned to the Mundane World of the geo-political CIA...

the Mormon Bishops seem to be making-a-point of standing apart from the 'Rapture-crowd' or the 'Tribulation-crowd' in their version of a timely warning to that Church's Followers---
(none of the End is Near placards held by bearded guys in togas, with these folks)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Well if there was a seven-year famine i think those Mormons may be somewhat of a soft target regarding some of the other rather more nefarious elements of Humanity that any famine of significant veracity would ultimately release.

Hope they also brought plenty of ammunition to protect those canned goods?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join