It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Wall for Mexico will be environmentally destructive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its not JUST on those neocons...

Its on them and every person who supports every move they make, any move they make, rather than forcing by use of numbers and that precious second amendment, the scum out of office and ensuring the moral solidarity and correctness of EVERY action of your government. You are ALL responsible for that. You have the right to possess the tools necessary to make it happen, and STILL you do not act.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I've yet to meet an Indian that isn't a doctor or owner of something. Illegal immigration wouldn't be an issue if not for crime, drugs, and freeloading.

Lol. Way to stereotype.

The problem here is that you push the criminals to the back burner. There are illegals here that aren't a danger and only want to be successful, but there are also ones here that are only interested in crime. Why can't they all be required to come here the legal way? Why can't you just support that?

link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You have proof that the clothing never gets cleaned up and covers the entire border?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Im sure that stat can be cited (not that i argue it...but you know how it goes).

The reason its more men is cultural. WOmen will stay back and take care of the children, the men will go and do work. Sometimes the women will do migrant work, too...but its mostly only when they aren't married or something.

Not that we don't need to stem the tide. We obviously do. I just think we do it by ceasing our destructive activities in Mexico, then engage them in mutually beneficial trade to build their industry.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The ink is there for a reason. If not for laws, you probably would have been someone's victim years ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Illegal is illegal reguardless those people should be delt with according aswell,curious how much drugs,money.,guns and people the Indians are smuggling too and from the US.

Ok, if that is the hardass approach you want to take (me I don't care, "illegal" or "legal" is just a matter of a pen stroke) then apply a solution that targets ALL illegals. Not just selectively targets one section and drives perceptions of racism.

You guys think everything is racist. Trump wanted to put a travel ban on terror controlled cities and y'all called him racist and bigoted and said it was geared to stop muslims, even though it would have stopped anyone in those areas muslim and Christian alike... And even non religious people.

Nice deflection and whataboutism with a spice of ad hominem to boot. It's a tasty logical fallacy salad. Of course I'm not going to address a single point you made in here though.

Because you can't.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I thought the wall was to keep US citizens in
Wasn't everyone going to leave

Heck no, those were the ones we were gonna buy one way tickets for... They chickened out when challenged.

Well at least they didn't pollute the rest of the world, we would have to build walls to keep US celebrities out of our countries
You are welcome to them

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I've yet to meet an Indian that isn't a doctor or owner of something. Illegal immigration wouldn't be an issue if not for crime, drugs, and freeloading.

Lol. Way to stereotype.

The problem here is that you push the criminals to the back burner. There are illegals here that aren't a danger and only want to be successful, but there are also ones here that are only interested in crime. Why can't they all be required to come here the legal way? Why can't you just support that?

Because the legal way is super expensive, tedious and not an option to the bulk of people who want to come to this country. I'd be all about this avenue of entry if we'd loosen up the requirements to legally immigrant, but as it stands it is a HUGE mess. Plus, currently, Trump is trying to tighten these procedures up by restricting visas and reducing immigration acceptance quotas.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The ink is there for a reason. If not for laws, you probably would have been someone's victim years ago.

You don't know me from Adam, so how about we don't make this personal? Though judging by this remark and the post that followed it looks like you want to make it personal and are looking to pick a fight with me.
edit on 23-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Invasion - an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

F that dont blame me, and the UK government has been right there with them. So look in the mirror. In fact the UK drew up the map of the Middle East, which was split up specifically to prevent people from having any sort of natural historical unity (which has thus caused the ensuing division that has stoked the sectarian conflicts that would have been happening even IF the US+UK hadnt been in there since 9/11 further rocking the boat). And we'll just not even get into the enduring ordeals triggered by UK colonialism in Africa.

Anyways, when there IS a group called La Raza ("The Race") has declared an open invasion agenda of the southeastern US, and they're supported by the DNC and the types who put out this article here, all while there's been what hundreds of thousands annual cross that border for decades on end, you go worry about ramping up your own guilt ridden immigration situation, and we'll figure out how to deal with ours.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think the wall is stupid, cartels have to much money and time on their hands they will find ways around it, over it or under it.

That said Solar farms are bad for the animals, as are wind farms the way we do it in the states and millions of people still rabidly support it.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You don't know me from Adam, so how about we don't make this personal? Though judging by this remark and the post that followed it looks like you want to make it personal and are looking to pick a fight with me.

That has absolutely nothing to do with knowing you. Relax. I'm telling you that without laws that have been written in books, nothing would be illegal and one wrong look or one step in the wrong street could have gotten you killed.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

So because laws exist they must be obeyed morality of the laws themselves be damned?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I was talking about it being basically all men showing up in the EU. Where they're going to live, not work. There isnt hardly any work for from what I've seen. They're packing into ghetto colonies, which are becoming "no go zones", but dont anybody dare suggest they're practicing Sharia Law there.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think the wall is stupid, cartels have to much money and time on their hands they will find ways around it, over it or under it.

I agree. And I am not so worried about environmental impacts of a wall as much as I am pissed that money that could be spent on infrastructure is going to be wasted on one.

I mean whats to stop people from digging tunnels? Or using ladders? Or just blowing a hole in some random spot using homemade bombs?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Dumbest post ever
What a choad
Hahaha

Aaaaaah
Livin the good life. All muh gunz. No brown people. No wildlife.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
She won't be enjoying the environment- PAIR OF ‘DREAMERS’ CHARGED WITH KILLING 19-YEAR-OLD WOMAN IN DRIVE-BY SHOOTING
MARCH 18, 2018reply to: nOraKat

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

I have never met a mexican that wasn't hard working and honest.

And yes that is a true statement.

Does it mater? No . But nether does that silly stuff you just said.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MingBisho

www.nydailynews.com...

White man runs red light, causes accident, shoots and kills black woman with her hands up.

What was your point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join