It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Dowd Resigns as Trump’s Lead Lawyer in Special Counsel Inquiry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Xcathdra

when discussing this here previously were we not advised that the motion would be thrown out and never get a hearing?

Yup... Given the judges action against the SC in the Flynn case Mueller is in trouble. It is unheard of for a judge to order all exculpatory evidence be turned over to the person who already plead guilty.

One way or another this will come to a bad ending for Mueller and the Democrats.

i agree and i think the flynn situation will affect the manafort hearing
muller and his people better have their ducks in a row

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dowd was against President Trump sitting down personally with Bob Mueller. The president wants to sit down personally with Bob Mueller. In business if your lawyer does not agree with you he has to go.

What? This is among THE most insane statements I've read on ATS and THAT is saying something. If a top-shelf lawyer tells you to do or not do something and you disagree you FIRE them? In business?? Is that how it works? And if your accountant tells you not to launder money for the Cartel and you disagree you fire him? That is so F'd up my head is spinning. Why have lawyers at all then? Or brain surgeons for that matter? If the client knows best. Holy crap!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

in the string of adjectives you threw out for the orange cic you forgot one, first to beat a woman for the office of potus

some tool...

Ok, let's revisit that last post of yours. There was no string of adjectives, only one, ''tool''.
As to your next concept that he was the first to bead a woman for the office of potus, your ability to count has failed you once again. Obama beat a woman for Potus.

In fact, there have been a number of women who have been beaten for potus by men, just none who were taken seriously.
But one must wonder at your immediate jump to proclaiming. So, if you want to clarify that he was the first to beat a serious female candidate, the first to rise to enough respect to demonstrate a chance to win the office, then yes, you are correct.

But what a conquest to brag about huh? The first woman in two hundred and fifty years to almost win a potus election and Trump was the one to beat her. Congrats on that brody, you and yours, won.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
intelligence.house.gov...

Anyone see this yet?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Add McMaster to the list. Trump just tweeted it was nice to know ya.

Next week should be very interestibg.
edit on 3222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He was probably the leak to the media about Trumps call to Putin.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
12m12 minutes ago

I am pleased to announce that, effective 4/9/18, @AmbJohnBolton will be my new National Security Advisor. I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend. There will be an official contact handover on 4/9.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In business you listen to your lawyer otherwise why even have one.
When you're up against the FBI that goes double.
I would love for trump to sit down with him. He can't get through a conversation without lying.
edit on 3222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I would love for trump to sit down with him. He can't get through a conversation without lying.

Apparently neither could the bulk of Obama's cabinet, including Obama himself.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Dowd was against President Trump sitting down personally with Bob Mueller. The president wants to sit down personally with Bob Mueller. In business if your lawyer does not agree with you he has to go.

Why would Dowd not want Trump to sit down with Robert Mueller?

Without Dowd there, I suppose Trump will perhaps skip golf this weekend and meet with the Special Counsel for a couple hours?

From what I'm hearing Dowd thought that Mueller was trying to catch president Trump in a trap.

President Trump wants to meet with Mueller as soon as possible and answer whatever questions Mueller has.

I would want to do the same thing. Answer honestly and let the chips fall where they may.

You would want to. But we're talking about trump who can't answer what his name is honestly sometimes. If I was his lawyer I'd tell him the shut up and take away his phone.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If only that was true huh?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

To those of us who dont have our heads buried in the sand it is true.

In case you ignored it McCabe lied during his interviews. Comey lied to Congress. Brennan lied to Congress. Clapper lied to Congress.

Want me to keep going?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

To those of you who never met a source you didn't like except the real ones you'll never see the truth coming.

Keep going if you like. You're reciting history according to trump. What a joke.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If Trump is foolish enough to testify, he will end up perjuring himself. He often shoots from the hip in his tweets and makes mistakes with the facts.

If he makes mistakes while under oath, that can be construed as perjury. That is unless Trump qualifies almost every statement with "I don't remember the exact details of that conversation but I think it went something like the following and then give his statement.

I don't think that they have any evidence of collusion between the Trump organization and Russia but they can nail him on perjury or obstruction of justice.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

He will need to end the sentence with the I don't remember part and then shut up without embelishment.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh yeah way out in the stratosphere. Lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

To those of us who dont have our heads buried in the sand it is true.

In case you ignored it McCabe lied during his interviews. Comey lied to Congress. Brennan lied to Congress. Clapper lied to Congress.

Want me to keep going?

I am starting to feel sorry for Trump followers.

I can't imagine what it must be like to sacrifice honesty and self respect for an oaf.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
If Trump is foolish enough to testify, he will end up perjuring himself. He often shoots from the hip in his tweets and makes mistakes with the facts.

???

Jeopardy contestants make "mistakes with facts".

Trump lies about everything.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wasn't John Bolton the one who sold the Invasion of Iraq to the American Public as the answer to 9-11?

This Whitehouse is the biggest parade of flaming feces the world has ever seen.
edit on 22-3-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

in the string of adjectives you threw out for the orange cic you forgot one, first to beat a woman for the office of potus

some tool...

Kelley Ann, his female campaign Mgr, first woman to run a successful bid for the Oval Office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join