It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Dowd Resigns as Trump’s Lead Lawyer in Special Counsel Inquiry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The man felt compelled to defend the size of his dick during a Presidential debate.

the fact that you remember that and quote it here says as much about you as him

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pssshhh, everyone with any sense knows Trump is far superior to Dowd in both Legal skill as well as overall intelligence. Good for him for dropping a useless clinger...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Looks like we have another episode of "Hire and Fire of 'Best People'" also known as "WH Apprentice" is upon us

Now that lawyer will be the worst person ever overnight, till another one jumps the ship, then that person gets the title of the worst person and so on and the cycle continues.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The man felt compelled to defend the size of his dick during a Presidential debate.

the fact that you remember that and quote it here says as much about you as him

How on earth could anybody forget it?

Trump is not complicated. No 4D Holographic Voodoo Chess going on here.

The things he says and does are exactly as stupid as they appear.

edit on 22-3-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

link   
as to the "hiding" alledged earlier in this thread....
www.yahoo.com...

President Donald Trump says he "would like to" testify before the special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. Here's what Trump said when he was asked at the White House whether he would like to testify: ""Yes. I would like to."

lol
yep that is textbook "hiding"

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Dowd was against President Trump sitting down personally with Bob Mueller. The president wants to sit down personally with Bob Mueller. In business if your lawyer does not agree with you he has to go.

Why would Dowd not want Trump to sit down with Robert Mueller?

Without Dowd there, I suppose Trump will perhaps skip golf this weekend and meet with the Special Counsel for a couple hours?

From what I'm hearing Dowd thought that Mueller was trying to catch president Trump in a trap.

President Trump wants to meet with Mueller as soon as possible and answer whatever questions Mueller has.

I would want to do the same thing. Answer honestly and let the chips fall where they may.

See here is the problem with that. Mueller has a history of RAILROADING innocent people. The Whitey bolger case is a good example. 4 men put in jail due to mueller and co. with holding evidence of their innocence.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

as to the "hiding" alledged earlier in this thread....
www.yahoo.com...

President Donald Trump says he "would like to" testify before the special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. Here's what Trump said when he was asked at the White House whether he would like to testify: ""Yes. I would like to."

lol
yep that is textbook "hiding"

He has said that publicly forever and yet refuses to when asked by the Special Counsel.

This could be over with in 48 hours.

You think it is the Special Counsel that is unwilling to interview Trump?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They say many white shoe firms have turned Trump down when he tried to hire them.

No credible white shoe firm wants to work for Trump.

Trump is getting out of control hiring conspiracy theorist lawyers and getting rid of the advisors who told him to get along with Mueller.

Trump is slowly losing it and soon crazy things are going to happen, or crazier is a better term.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

oh darn
that cost alot
www.huffingtonpost.com...

When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders committed by (the FBI operated) Bulger gang.

Current media applause omits the fact that former FBI Director Mueller was the top official in charge of the Anthrax terror fiasco investigation into the 2001 murders, which targeted an innocent man (Steven Hatfill) whose lawsuit eventually forced the FBI to pay $5 million in compensation.

he seems to be one of the best people...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

once again i ask for any source that he has refused an interview.....
i looked all i could find for muellers team was "no comment"

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Dowd was against President Trump sitting down personally with Bob Mueller. The president wants to sit down personally with Bob Mueller. In business if your lawyer does not agree with you he has to go.

Why would Dowd not want Trump to sit down with Robert Mueller?

Without Dowd there, I suppose Trump will perhaps skip golf this weekend and meet with the Special Counsel for a couple hours?

From what I'm hearing Dowd thought that Mueller was trying to catch president Trump in a trap.

President Trump wants to meet with Mueller as soon as possible and answer whatever questions Mueller has.

I would want to do the same thing. Answer honestly and let the chips fall where they may.

See here is the problem with that. Mueller has a history of RAILROADING innocent people. The Whitey bolger case is a good example.

Wait..What?

you think Whitey Bulger is innocent?

Sidenote: the Departed is a phenomenal film.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Given the fact the SC was illegally appointed lends more weight to it needing to be stopped.

Speaking of...has that issue that manafort brought up about the sc been heard yet?
it would be a shame if a federal judge ended muellers investigation before trump had an opportunity to meet with him

Not yet... I think it comes before the judge in April.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

when discussing this here previously were we not advised that the motion would be thrown out and never get a hearing?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

originally posted by: Xcathdra

That is because Mueller is in fact on a fishing expedition for a crime that does not exist. The disagreement came with Trumps willingness to be interviewed by Mueller. Trump sees it as being open and honest with the SC and has nothing to hide. His former lawyer was against it and rightfully so given Mueller's history.

The latest demand by the SC for records from Trumps business is in fact outside the scope of his mandate. The SC does need to be ended. Given the fact the SC was illegally appointed lends more weight to it needing to be stopped.

Well, seems to me, that with all this inside knowledge you'd make a prime candidate to be Trump's replacement lawyer. I would suggest applying immediately.

You dont need a law degree to see what is going on.

Maybe you can explain to all of us why the people already indicted or those who plead guilty were never charged with "collusion"? Maybe you can explain to everyone why the crimes they were charged with are a decade old and have nothing to do with Trump.It is because there is no such crime as collusion in the federal body of law (criminal). Never mind the fact that what they were charged with have absolutely nothing to do with Trump or Russia.

but why worry about facts right...
edit on 22-3-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

when discussing this here previously were we not advised that the motion would be thrown out and never get a hearing?

Yup... Given the judges action against the SC in the Flynn case Mueller is in trouble. It is unheard of for a judge to order all exculpatory evidence be turned over to the person who already plead guilty.

One way or another this will come to a bad ending for Mueller and the Democrats.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If a fisherman goes fishing for fish that "do not exist", then what is there to be afraid of?

Why would they waster their time, effort and money to fish for something that is non existent?

If you think otherwise thats on you.. No one will stop you from trying to find that white whale.

Trump's businesses and it's deals or transactions with Russian entities is precisely within the scope of Mueller's mandate.

Correct - they are outside the mandate.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yup... Given the judges action against the SC in the Flynn case Mueller is in trouble. It is unheard of for a judge to order all exculpatory evidence be turned over to the person who already plead guilty.

You say crazy stuff.

Not only is it "heard of", the judge involved had done the exact same for virtually every case he had heard in the past year.

It was a cut and paste form letter and part of his process.

Weird...the crap you guys invent.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

The lawyer was not fired so maybe you should try making your point using something factual.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You say crazy stuff.

No I say factual stuff. You should try it once.

Not only is it "heard of", the judge involved had done the exact same for virtually every case he had heard in the past year.

Well no this new judge has not done it in every case so stop with the lies. Secondly, since you are apparently ignorant of how it works, when a person pleads guilty like Flynn did they waive their right to a discovery motion. It means the prosecutor is not required to turn over their case to the defense team. In this instance the judge ordered all exculpatory evidence be turned over to Flynn's team.

The judge ordered it because this judge is known for going after corrupt government officials. It is exactly what the judge is doing in the Flynn case.

It was a cut and paste form letter and part of his process.

Weird...the crap you guys invent.

The only liar would be you. Remember, ignorance is a choice.

The fact the judge has done this and the fact the judge in the manafort case has scheduled a hearing on the motion to dismiss is a red flag, Pull your head out of the sand and pay attention.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
BTW ...

This is what being Trumps Lead Attorney for a year does to you..

Glad this guy escaped.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join