It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida men, one dressed in bull onesie, attempt to burn down house with Ragu sauce, police say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I once saw a story about a Louisiana hot sauce factory catching fire and burning down. Back around 2004. No joke. That snip was HOT!

originally posted by: the owlbear
Florida is the turd of America.
Naked people eating peoples faces, hurricanes, swamps filled with giant snakes and gators, Jimmy Buffet, retirees...
Now Ragu bandits.

Strange behavior mean exciting times, but if you're an old stick in the mud then go on and call it a turd. The irony is Florida is but an amalgam of everywhere else, as everyone from aboot every other state move here in droves each and every year (even Canadian's!). Although I really call it as a perception bias everyones fascination with the stuff "that goes on here" (go google any of this stuff and change the state name to any other state and find the same kinds of stories I'd wager).

The laws do suck here, which by the way this talk like the place is a drug den of special measure... we have the 2nd hardest pot laws in the US, for example.
edit on 22-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

I spent the craziest year of my life in Pensacola, I'm speaking from experience. Didn't you see the all caps for the word crazy. All caps means I'm yelling.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
window unit ac

but has motion sensors

?????

Thats the strangest thing you see in this story?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Their mistake was not mixing the gas in the spaghetti sauce before.

Newbs. I guess they've never played onesie-spaghetti-burn-down before.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

One can mix blood and gasoline to make napalm, so I can see the logic, although apparently it was lost on them.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Morning radio here in L.A. does regular segments on Florida - pure gold every week!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Sounds to me like a metaphor for the kind of scumbag that likes to point out everything wrong with everyone else someone knows to try to make themself look better.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Florida is the turd of America.
Naked people eating peoples faces, hurricanes, swamps filled with giant snakes and gators, Jimmy Buffet, retirees...
Now Ragu bandits.

We also have something like 8 species of wild monkeys / apes here in FL, not even counting our Skunk Ape. Lots of bums though too (Hobosemierectus commonis), but luckily there's no bottle / can deposit like the northern states use to keep some around to clean up, otherwise we'd be inundated.

edit on 22-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yep - totally nailed it

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Is there something wrong in Florida?

Long story short, I moved here like 4 years ago due to certain life circumstances (and will be leaving soon, thank god).
Yes, there is something wrong in Florida.
It really feels like this place is a vortex that attracts people who are deranged, delusional, and mentally ill.
I made a list of all the BS I've encountered down here... Let me give you some examples:
1. People moving from up north and then complaining that it's "freezing cold" while wearing jackets and hoodies in 80 degrees. I've actually seen people wearing hoodies in 100+.
2. Multiple people who would complain about how cold weather is the worst thing ever and Florida is amazing since it never gets cold here, and then immediately afterwards start talking about how they love the cold and can't wait to go back up north where they loved the cold weather. I'm not exaggerating, this has happened during the same conversation. There's a strange flip-flop going on in people's heads here. I 100% honestly believe half the people here subconsciously hate Florida but are in total denial and desperately trying to convince themselves that they're living in some kind of paradise.
3. Woman asking for advice about going hiking when she travels to another state - she wanted to know if people take water with them or if there are water fountains in the woods.
4. People who think trees are gross.
5. Woman who thought people who have tattoos are in a gang.
6. Everybody doing drugs. Employees doing drugs in the parking lot in front of work. Employees doing drugs in the parking lot during break. Supervisors buying drugs from drug dealers in the parking lot. Employees getting together after work to do drugs. People carrying around containers of pills and eating them like candy.
7. People who think that anyone who doesn't live in an HOA is "dirty".

That's just a short list. So yes, something is very wrong in Florida.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One can mix blood and gasoline to make napalm, so I can see the logic, although apparently it was lost on them.

You can make plastic explosives from toothpaste and CD's. Toothpaste has KNO3 which is an oxidiser and a component of explosives. Then with the CD's, they are plastic, so when you mix the two together, you make plastic explosives. It works best with rock music because they also contain heavy metals.

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.engr.explosives/Zb2QF7rI9ps

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Nothing cries "nondescript" like a bull onesie.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

When I lived in Florida, the best description of it I heard was "God's waiting room". Lmao. Either some centenarian is about to kill you on the freeway or themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I lived there for a long time. Had some good times at Clearwater beach and ybor city

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sorry, but Florida is BA.

Hot girls in bikinis, powdered beaches, the best seafood ever, the best fishing ever, the best weather ever, the best music ever, awesome hiking trails and parks.

You can travel everywhere by boat. Especially the intercoastal.

Everyone dogs Florida, then they save up their cash to vaca here.

Florida has a large percentage of poor southern people in it.
They give off the look of methheads, bit are just bad genetics.

It's like any big city, if you are pulling your samples from homeless methheads at the Citgo, then you are doing it wrong.

There are plenty of good people in Florida.

Moving back and fourth from the midwest, you get much friendlier people in the midwest, no comparison, but the trade off is the Midwest is boring as hell. It is just hotter, a faster pace and less time for pleasantries.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Perhaps they are experiencing a sensory overload and acting out accordingly.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

im with you man.
florida is a good spot to be

st pete was fantastic. thats where i came up. its come up a bit too since i lived there. central avenue is popping now. its all hip and #.
mad beach
johns pass
clearwater
ybor

all within like 20 minutes

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sorry bub, spent 24 years there growing up Ill go back to visit family but I will never live there permanently again.

Lousy cost of living, to many Yankees, to much agitation, lousy drivers of all ages, poor job opportunities are all reasons to not live there.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My thoughts on Florida after living there:
Bugs Bunny had it right

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That's gotta be like the pot calling the kettle black.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join