It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan putting down ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

is being gay an insult to you?

so just saying somone who is screaming unintelligently on the internet is not in the know makes me a gay teen or something? posters on walls? Do people still do that? lol

joe must have gorilla #ed your sister or something haha.

your anger is goofy out of place in this thread. I can't think of a reason for you being so over the top.

edit on 20-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I don't like him because he's a douchbag in the same vain as Michael Moore and Alex Jones....he's an entertainer. That's all he is. For the record I would be more JEALOUS ( that's the correct spelling by the way) of a sack of dog shat in my yard.
edit on 20-3-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Again I don't think you have ever watched his podcasts nowt like Moore nor Jones.
Oh and yes you sound so jelly of him and his success.
edit on 20-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I'm not angry......I'm this way 24/7. It's called an opinion. And it looks like I have pissed off the Joe Rogan Man Crush Fan Club.......Good for me. Remember it's my opinion of him. Just like you have an opinion. Is it Joe Rogan poster on one wall and David Hasselhoff on the other ? Or just straight up Joe on all 4 walls.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If you call Joe Rogan successful. You have extremely low expectations in life.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

If you call Joe Rogan successful. You have extremely low expectations in life.

He has one of the biggest podcasts on YouTube comedian, UFC, movies, shows dude that's successful.

I think maybe it's how you present your arguments with insults? I really don't care if you like Joe rogan

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

"I don't like him because hes a dbag entertainer."
13 year old logic ftw.

Rogan actually went on a quest of self improvement that he will continue into old age, inspired by a plant..

He has inspired many men and women around the world to do the same. Hes been called the male oprah.. I know ssshh shes the female bish version of michael moore..

lol..

If you knew anything about Joe, you'd know he hates the industry. Hes always talking about how much bs it is.

Hes really not a republican or a democrat either. Maybe hes a libertarian as a closest match.. The dude who interviews quantum physicists like lawrence krauss, sean carroll, brian cox, neal degrasse tyson.... smokes herb and hunts bear with bow and arrow.. Hes sick of SJWs and agrees with some of their points.. He likes trump and dislikes him...

you really dont know anything about him at all.

a stunning display of arrogance through ignorance!

well done mate.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Now that is fighting talk slagging off the Hoff.

I don't mind you slagging anyone off but when you start by comparing him to Michael Moore you obviously have no idea what you are on about.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm not angry......I'm this way 24/7. It's called an opinion. And it looks like I have pissed off the Joe Rogan Man Crush Fan Club.......Good for me. Remember it's my opinion of him. Just like you have an opinion. Is it Joe Rogan poster on one wall and David Hasselhoff on the other ? Or just straight up Joe on all 4 walls.

capitalizing words on the internet is yelling and a sign of anger.

I don't necessarily care, except my only point on ATS is to show better and support truth. Thats the opposition.

You scream and call names.. Its not much of an opinion. Its more like emotions of lashing out, than anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I love Joe Rogan.

"Psstsstsst."

Oops. Wrong Rogan. I mean this guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm betting open is a failed comic.
So JELLY so bitter lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

just call the other one Joe Rogaine
and youll never confuse the bald head for the jew fro ever again.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yes, but sometimes the stuff that makes me shake my head is the best stuff!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I will occasionally cap select words when I am too lazy to bold them.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

2012 those were the days.

I used to have Nibiru dreams. ELEnin!

I miss it so much.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Ah do you remember the dude who said he was going to float away on Jan 1st 2012 he put a video of his dear sweet mum meditating as proof.
Those were the greatest days.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I'm a fan of Joe. He had Neil deGrasse Tyson on a few months back. It was a fun discussion. I like how he calls people on their bulls $!@, and asks tough questions. I've been on a Rogan podcast kick for a month or so. Every day I listen while in traffic. He uses his logic to decide on the issues instead of being ruled by feelings. Yeah, he's an entertainer but it's good stuff. Had Alex Jones on too. Alex was drinking whiskey and smoking weed. Funny as hell. He also doesn't have to follow any rules. It's his own production. Big fan here. Glad my friend turned me on to the podcast.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I kid you not all this rogan talk and now my ads are gun cases for ar15s and learning new things.

but no I only have a very vague memory of what you speak. There was sooo much going on back then.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The damn man started out as a comedian......how is that NOT the ENTERTAINMENT industry? It is. If he's on radio.....newsflash......that's an entertainment medium. He's also been in several movies....how is that NOT THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSRTRY? .....Fear Factor.......T.V.Show.....entertainment industry. YOU do some research on Mr.Rogan then get back with us. If one has a RADIO SHOW or a POD CAST that is ENTERTAINMENT. I believe he did alittle fighting...again.....ENTERTAINMENT. And let's be real.....he's a damn TOOL.

Yes, he is an entertainer.

No, he is not like Michael Moore in any way, shape, or form. He and Moore are no more alike than an assistant producer is "like" Peter Jackson.

We get it: you find Rogan very triggering on a very personal level. The caps-lock mashing is unnecessary.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yup he supports Trump for one, wants him to do a good job.
Plus I owe the dude introduced me to dmt.

"Supports" is a stretch. He "supports" anybody in the office of the President because he would prefer they not totally cock things up.

He routinely bashes Trump on a wide range of subjects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join