It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan putting down ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

2012 those were the days.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: Reverbs

Dude you're almost half way there!

Gotta give 110% crazy like me to really shine like a molten chocolate lava cake.

yea, well whos the one who wrote about giant alien pussies right before reading about the same from none other than your thread! hmm?

not exactly what I had in mind tonight/morning..

lmao, a space pussy synchronicity.

only through ATS....

edit on 20-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
to be fair, this place has often seen a great deal of lunacy.
most of you probably remember all the 2012 end of the world craze, so yeah if you happened to find this website when that was going on, of course you would walk away with a very negative opinion.
the guy isn't entirely wrong, he just needs to learn to dig a bit deeper

Nah.. I expected as much when I first stepped foot on this site. Some of us (me) likes the crazy with the serious. I think the MAIN reason I'm here is, I like to think 'What If'. I like all of the mysteries, all of the conspiracies, all of the 'could be's, and yep, even some of the pure crazy. Never know when you can get an ounce of truth from Crazy.

It's one of those sites that have everything. Of course you'll get one with the other. But... That's honestly the fun of it.

We even have the ability to rant and argue with one another like rival enemies but when I close this window, everything is just fine and I wouldn't change a thing because without every one of you, especially the ones I disagree with most, it just wouldn't be ATS and it would be as enjoyable as it is. Every single person here makes ATS what it is and for that, I remain. Tomorrow, it'll be like meeting everyone of you all over again. My memory is so bad that I can't remember who said what, and even if I did, who cares. We're supposed to have differing opinions or it simply wouldn't be any fun and my interest would just.... SQUIRREL!

Ooooh look... daisies!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Crumbles

Your first problem is you listen to Joe Rogan.

Your second problem is you listened to Joe Rogan for at least 8 minutes straight.

I like Joe's podcast. I feel like I could talk with him for hours about any topic. I guess that's what I like about his podcast. He never has a list of written questions for his guest. They just have a conversation that naturally leads from one topic to another. A majority of his guests are comedians and MMA fighters but he does have some interesting scientists, philosophers, writers, doctors and other intellectuals from time to time.

He seems to be pretty honest in calling out the bull even if it's his own. He has admitted to believing in lots of paranormal/conspiracy theories in the past (still has an interest) but has changed his mind over the years. Reminds me of myself. Just like anyone else, he has his flaws and I don't agree with him on numerous topics but he seems like a good dude.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Joe Rogan works in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY........enough said. He's an ENTERTAINER and not a very good one at that. If he can say some words and people give their attention...then he's done his job. He's in the same vain as the fat slob Michael Moore.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

No he isn't you obviously have not watched him at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Joe Rogan works in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY........enough said. He's an ENTERTAINER and not a very good one at that. If he can say some words and people give their attention...then he's done his job. He's in the same vain as the fat slob Michael Moore.

what?

I don't think you know very much at all about Joe Rogan.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yup he supports Trump for one, wants him to do a good job.
Plus I owe the dude introduced me to dmt.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

The damn man started out as a comedian......how is that NOT the ENTERTAINMENT industry? It is. If he's on radio.....newsflash......that's an entertainment medium. He's also been in several movies....how is that NOT THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSRTRY? .....Fear Factor.......T.V.Show.....entertainment industry. YOU do some research on Mr.Rogan then get back with us. If one has a RADIO SHOW or a POD CAST that is ENTERTAINMENT. I believe he did alittle fighting...again.....ENTERTAINMENT. And let's be real.....he's a damn TOOL.
edit on 20-3-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You say he is in the same vain as Michael Moore you are utterly ridiculously wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Crumbles

Your first problem is you listen to Joe Rogan.

Your second problem is you listened to Joe Rogan for at least 8 minutes straight.

Joe Rogan podcast is great I probably have numerous hours logged listening. What's my problem?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Two men who make their money with controversy......where are they different? One's a liberal fat mouth and the other is a republican fat mouth. Making their MONIES IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSRTY. It's more than OBVIOUS that I have stepped into the JOE ROGAN fan club this morning.....Sorry you all go ahead and listen to Mr.Rogan and his ENTERTAINMENT of said fans. Seems as if you all have a...Joe Rogan MANCRUSH going on. Carry on. Don't let me get in the way of you all's man crush.
edit on 20-3-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I can't hate on Joe Rogan, there is more BS posted on ATS than meat especially the last few years.

I mean the picture is complete BS and the name above top secret doesn't really ooz credibility., no offense ATS

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yup you have not watched him recently. Obviously no one who had would compare him to Michael Moore.
It's like me saying he is in the same vain as Jim Bowen.... nonsense.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

You say he is in the same vain as Michael Moore you are utterly ridiculously wrong.

somebody is super triggered lol.

(not you obviously)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Joe Rogan isnt a republican. I'm not trying to defend him and I disagree with him a lot but progressives hate him because he talks to anyone and everyone Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, milo etc

They don't want that kind of discussion because they've spent so much time demonizing these people

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Which one of you guys has the life size Joe Rogan poster on their bedroom wall ? Because, it sounds like Joe could get laid around you guys.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sounds like you are jelly of him.
If I have a man crush on him I do not mind saying so.
He is a decent chap with a good podcast and good guests.
What I don't like is people attempting to put him in the same boat as Michael Moore when he is nowt like him apart from he works in the entertainment industry...which would be a stupid thing to hate him for.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Is that all you have? Some of us like him so you resort to schoolyard tactics " ooi if you like him that much get a life size picture of him" do you realise how childish you are being?.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Which one of you guys has the life size Joe Rogan poster on their bedroom wall ? Because, it sounds like Joe could get laid around you guys.

Get me in a room with Michael Moore next to my Joe Rogan poster....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join