It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan putting down ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well apparently he knows about the website, but instantly bashed it when he saw something fake. Mind you he is bashing while he is having a real conversation about the Anunnaki....

Go to around 7:40 into the video

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Your first problem is you listen to Joe Rogan.

Your second problem is you listened to Joe Rogan for at least 8 minutes straight.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

He's just a goosed up Roided version of AJ...
Just reaching out to what's relevant. And ATS is still relevant. 🤗

BTW.. haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you here and now.đź‘Ť

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
He is like many of us, used to believe many conspiracy theories untill he looked deeper into them.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
ATS thought Joe was funny as hell when he was tearing up DeLonge, or when he was destroying Assange.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

...and yet here we are

still looking.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
He is like many of us, used to believe many conspiracy theories untill he looked deeper into them.

He looked deeper into the drug war conspiracy, took '___' thereafter he was a changed man - you can graph it.

Factoid.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

ATS isn't a monolithic thing where we're all identical templates of each other. If we're honest, there have always been some members who are lunatics. Some are loveable crazies and others are plain crazy and they come and go.

...to be fair to Rogan, there have been dozens of threads claiming giant skeletons and Annunaki. Before the politics hit overdrive, a good anunaki thread would get dozens of flags. ATS was the first place I saw those giant skeletons in graves. First place to mention annunaki too.

Plus, I bet there isn't a single member who doesn't shake their damn head at least once a day.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

lol.

I love Joe, he cracks me up everytime either in his own ignorance or in showing somone elses.

I don't see the bother. I laugh about threads on here nearly everyday. Man I wanted Nibiru so bad. So Im not saying Im better than anyone else. Maybe I do enjoy laughing at myself more though. I'm definitely half crazy so there's that too.

Joe admitted he goes on here researching # basically and laughing about it. I wish he mentioned it more. I always find it funny when my outside ATS things collide with my ATS life.. It's like somone opened a portal that should never be opened.

I must have missed that shout out to ATS amongst the giant blue alien sex bit haha..

oh joe.. for him ancient aliens turns to big blue pussy immediately. Gotta love it. Wish he posted on ATS. It would be hilarious debating aliens with somone like that.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I can't hate on Joe Rogan, there is more BS posted on ATS than meat especially the last few years.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
See next post ... phat phinger phest ... 🙂
edit on 20-3-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Reverbs

It would be an absolute nightmare for mods

... culminating in one of the biggest ban-fests ever seen on ATS ! 🤣

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah I feel the same he has some very decent guests on his podcast and he appears to me at least to be a decent chap.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well now,wasn't that just special. And not but 30 seconds after discussing alien sex.
Pfft.
ATS is a discussion board, not an expert panel.
Classic move there dissing others to make yourself look better.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Ummm...who’s Joe Rogan...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Ummm...who’s Joe Rogan...?

Cool...two...for the price of one...that’s just twice as nice...

YouSir
edit on 20-3-2018 by YouSir because: I doubled down...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Dude you're almost half way there!

Gotta give 110% crazy like me to really shine like a molten chocolate lava cake.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A single mention in a nearly 20 minute long video, which he follows up with “most of this is just fun.” And you’re upset enough to post as if he went on a rant bashing the site?

Somebody is sensitive.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Looks like free advertising to me.

I see it as "Oh Look!!! ATS got a free plug! More people are coming to see what it's all about, now".

Fresh Meat!!!!
edit on 20-3-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
to be fair, this place has often seen a great deal of lunacy.
most of you probably remember all the 2012 end of the world craze, so yeah if you happened to find this website when that was going on, of course you would walk away with a very negative opinion.
the guy isn't entirely wrong, he just needs to learn to dig a bit deeper

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join