It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take Germ Theory seriously!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's all starting to make sense now..

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
disease is just a word people use to describe illness, which can be caused by any manner of things one of them being harmful bacteria.

so when you say stuff like "germs become diseases" its meaningless.
edit on 18-3-2018 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This thread kids, is what happens when you refuse to educate yourself and are allowed to use god or Satan as a valid argument instead.

It actually scares me because lately a lot of medieval, religious and utterly illogical cr4ap is entering the internet and far too many people with no ideas about anything just believe it. Flat earth, chemtrails, religion.

I have the feeling we are actually going backwards. Great scientists that brought us advances to make us live longer and healthier would turn in their graves.

I said it somewhere before but it's like me trying to explain the workings of a combustion engine with no knowledge and no interest in reading up on it and instead am allowed to make up that it works through fairies, magic, god and Satan.

Here is [for OP, who won't be interested at all in facts and won't even click this link] how illnesses are caused by bacteria and viruses etc.:
www.ausmed.com...

It's simple, can be actually observed, tested and makes complete sense. But no, its Satan's doing isn't it?

To use the same 'lo[l]gic' as OP who says there is no evidence for any of these observable facts, I ask where is your evidence for god or Satan, before you say it's all down to them?

I am worried about the decline of modern, advanced thinking. I am absolutely sure we are entering a new dark age, where religion and fear of the unknown rules for a couple of hundred years before people wake up again and hopefully still find some of our best scientific work [if it hasn't been burned and destroyed] to wrench themselves out of deep religious opression.

I am not even trying to be funny or exaggerate, as lately I have read far too much on how civilised empires or countries can fall so quickly to those who don't want knowledge.
It has happened many times before and doesn't take long at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Dude the op is Barcs he is taking the Mickey
edit on 18-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
jesus, i HOPE this is satire

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why does this argument look so familiar?

I swear i've been here before....

Is this thursday?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Jesus H. Christ...
People of ATS what happened to your sense of humour?

Good one, Barcs

edit on 18-3-2018 by InsignificantOne because: because reasons

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
And you read the real facts at what age? 3 months?

Before we can even read, we are taught that germs are evil and that we should always wash our hands to prevent these monsters from making us feel bad or killing us. We are forcefed this liberal agenda since birth. Neo-Pasteurism is nothing more than a fear mongering campaign by mainstream academia to hide the existence of karma as the true cause of all disease and illness. People just want to deny karma so they can do bad things.

Do you really think it is coincidence that every single Big Soap corporation is run by Pasteurists?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
disease is just a word people use to describe illness, which can be caused by any manner of things one of them being harmful bacteria.

so when you say stuff like "germs become diseases" its meaningless.

Exactly! It's meaningless because you can't prove it happens! There is no transitional form!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Here is [for OP, who won't be interested at all in facts and won't even click this link] how illnesses are caused by bacteria and viruses etc.:
www.ausmed.com...

It's simple, can be actually observed, tested and makes complete sense. But no, its Satan's doing isn't it?

That requires blind faith in theories, though. You have to just trust mainstream academia to buy into that.

To use the same 'lo[l]gic' as OP who says there is no evidence for any of these observable facts, I ask where is your evidence for god or Satan, before you say it's all down to them?

Pasteurism is direct evidence for the existence of Satan.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
And you read the real facts at what age? 3 months?

Before we can even read, we are taught that germs are evil and that we should always wash our hands to prevent these monsters from making us feel bad or killing us. We are forcefed this liberal agenda since birth. Neo-Pasteurism is nothing more than a fear mongering campaign by mainstream academia to hide the existence of karma as the true cause of all disease and illness. People just want to deny karma so they can do bad things.

Do you really think it is coincidence that every single Big Soap corporation is run by Pasteurists?

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't karma affect you in the next incarnation, and not this one? So is disease caused by what you did in your last life?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Actually Karma affects both this and the next life...

Depending of course on what you do... but most Karma is resolved in this life

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

2. We don't know the origin of first germs.

I stopped right here. I can't see germs (bacteria, viruses, etc), so there is no evidence in my mind that they even exist in the first place.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Flagged for satire.

Right over a lot of people's heads..

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

You know if I did not read this was you posting I would have been all over this
Don't use their own mistakes against them: Fish in a barrel

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Anti bacterial soap turns homosexual frogs satanic !

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Germs don't cause disease, but washing of the hands makes you Hitler.

Yes, exactly. Hitler blindly adhered to Pasteurism to an extreme degree, and look what that led to. When was the last time that an Apasteurist caused mass murder?

Do you know what else they are pasteurizing?

Ice cream Barcs, childrens ice cream...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
But your whole concept is stupid
Germs are studied, they are observed in laboratories, we actually have evidence, and test the evidence, the tests are repeatable

Can you hounestly show me repetable observable tests where animals evolve into other animals, can you show me more proof other than assumed fossils

you are trying to infer evolution and this germ theory are as equally as valid as each other and that's a blatant scientific lie
Blatant scientific lie.
I wonder why you do that

That's the problem with people like the op, doesn't understand science, hates science, is ignorant to science, science scares them, they believe Science cantand should never be questioned or tested

Just such a stupid analogy based on a lie
edit on 18-3-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InsignificantOne

not an good world climate to make jokes

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

You obviously don't understand that germ is a group name, a type. In that group are things like bacteria and viruses.

Not all germs cause disease. But all disease causing micro-organisms are called germs.

Washing your hands is actually very harmful. It leads to war, famine, torture and mass murder. Are you aware that Adolf Hitler washed his hands constantly? Wake up! You've been had!

Please explain in detail the connection.

Louis Pasteur recanted on his deathbed. A little known fact, I heard from a guy that heard from a guy that he admitted his Germ theory was a just a guess and there was no proof, just blind faith in microscopes.

Proof?

Just because it LOOKS LIKE germs can cause disease, doesn't mean they actually do. That is a HUGE assumption to think a single germ could become an entire debilitating disease out of nothing!

So what in your opinion does cause disease? Have any proof of that opinion?

been deceived by Satan.

Please quote the parts of the bible where satan or god talk about germs.

edit on 18-3-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join