It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take Germ Theory seriously!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I’ll make it easy for you. It’s satire from start to finish. Barcs isn’t actually trying to put this forth as a legitimate hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Really? lol This is so weird, I can believe that.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Possibly a reaction to this thread:
I can't take the BBT seriously
, and what you have been thinking-about, and seeing, since then.

Why would someone have an emotional reaction, to others not believing what they themselves believe?
Seems similar to a religious fanatics reaction to non-believers, does it not?

Folks don't get upset over the denial of the obvious.
They get upset over the challenge of their belief-system, and their opinions.

It's been said that we have a hundred trillion beneficial germs (bacteria and parasites), upon and within our bodies.
But nobody has actually counted them...
Ya gotta have faith!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Nice use of satire.

However, it does not detract from the fact that there is much that Science does not (and possibly cannot) know in relation to the origins of the universe and the nature of reality.

edit on 19-3-2018 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
You know who else drinks it? Freemasons.

No we don't, we drink beer.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Oh boy, you had me rollin' by the end. Good show! Those poor germists with their theories of macro disease must be shown the ignorance of their ways. The future depends on it and whatnot.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79
You know who else drinks it? Freemasons.

No we don't, we drink beer.

Beer goes through a pasteurisation process too. It supposedly stops the yeast from growing, but the yeast would have stopped growing anyway because that’s the way it’s made and has always been like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I’ll make it easy for you. It’s satire from start to finish. Barcs isn’t actually trying to put this forth as a legitimate hypothesis.

YOu know, some of us don't spot satire sometimes. If you tell me something seriously enough, I will believe that you mean it. It's hard enough to figure this out with people I see face to face. On the net I am hopeless in spotting it unless it's made clear.
How am I supposed to know? I don't even know Bacs.
Think of us who have these difficulties if you don't want weird answers.

There are more of me and I fell for it too. You can't be sarcastic on here, a lot will not get it..

edit on 19-3-2018 by Hecate666 because: edited repetitious sentence.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
And you read the real facts at what age? 3 months?

Before we can even read, we are taught that germs are evil and that we should always wash our hands to prevent these monsters from making us feel bad or killing us. We are forcefed this liberal agenda since birth. Neo-Pasteurism is nothing more than a fear mongering campaign by mainstream academia to hide the existence of karma as the true cause of all disease and illness. People just want to deny karma so they can do bad things.

Do you really think it is coincidence that every single Big Soap corporation is run by Pasteurists?

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't karma affect you in the next incarnation, and not this one? So is disease caused by what you did in your last life?

That's not TRUE karma. People might believe that karma works that way, but not according to my beliefs.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Germs don't cause disease, but washing of the hands makes you Hitler.

Yes, exactly. Hitler blindly adhered to Pasteurism to an extreme degree, and look what that led to. When was the last time that an Apasteurist caused mass murder?

Do you know what else they are pasteurizing?

Ice cream Barcs, childrens ice cream...

Terrible... Indoctrination of our children right there. Unbelievable that this still goes on and people actually trust science over woowoo.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
And here I was thinking karma was your stars divided by your posts I had it all wrong

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Germs are studied, they are observed in laboratories, we actually have evidence, and test the evidence, the tests are repeatable

No. You are talking about micro germ theory, not macro germ theory. Sorry.

Can you hounestly show me repetable observable tests where animals evolve into other animals, can you show me more proof other than assumed fossils

Can you show me repeatable observable tests that show a germ turning into a disease? Sorry, that's pure blind faith!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Germs are studied, they are observed in laboratories, we actually have evidence, and test the evidence, the tests are repeatable

No. You are talking about micro germ theory, not macro germ theory. Sorry.

Can you hounestly show me repetable observable tests where animals evolve into other animals, can you show me more proof other than assumed fossils

Can you show me repeatable observable tests that show a germ turning into a disease? Sorry, that's pure blind faith!!

Oh Barcs, you are a barel of monkeys funny

The thing s people think you are joking and that's far from the truth, this is your reality

Science is your most feared and detestable enemy
You are terrified when it's questioned and call plague on anyone who doesn't agree with you, like a dictator demanding
You desire only to bend others to your faith, like a tv evangelist, just for your own faith

The funny thing is, tv evangelists hook in stupid Christians, it's no different to those you hook in, just a different faith group

I don't care about your germ theory, funny how you care so much about my faith you have to start this thread
That's a reflection on you
I am still waiting on repetable testable and observable evidence of evolution

Believe what you want
edit on 19-3-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Who is the one member who comes into every evolution thread bleating nonsense and talking bollocks.
Oh that would be you.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Who is the one member who comes into every evolution thread bleating nonsense and talking bollocks.
Oh that would be you.

But this is about germs, not evolution
Isn't it

Bleating, isn't this thread a bleat?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

No it is taking the Mickey out of folk like yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So still no empirical data to prove Germ theory? That's what I thought! I mean if there is evidence, why can't you show me a single instance of a germ magically morphing into a disease??? And you say WE use faith!

edit on 3 19 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah, keep blindly washing your hands and thinking it does anything! LOL! You have been indoctrinated into Pasteurism! It's JUST A THEORY, which basically means hypothesis or guess based on faith.

edit on 3 19 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I'm now a convert! I will now not wash my hands after using the loo.
Then stir everyone's cup o tea with my fingers!.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So still no empirical data to prove Germ theory? That's what I thought! I mean if there is evidence, why can't you show me a single instance of a germ magically morphing into a disease??? And you say WE use faith!

I just don't understand people like that or why they hate science so much. So afraid of having their faith in germs questioned, they will never admit that there is no testable, repeatable evidence that those magical germs exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join