It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is my first attempt at a thread on the Political Conspiracies forum.

I have done a little research on the John F. Kennedy assassination. I've also talked to a few government professors on the issue. A few professors and myself have managed to come up with a few theories:

1) JFK's ties with the Mafia and the Cubans led to the ultimate death of the president (I will update this information when I get some nice evidence). Lee Harvey Oswald's connection with the Cubans (who had an even extended connection with the Mafia) led him to murder JFK. The Mafia and Cubans must never allow this information to leave the head of LHO. Jack Ruby, who had connections directly with the Mafia, (JR owned strip clubs in the area of the Mafia's residency) must murder LHO. Therefore, no real evidence was left behind on the murder of John F. Kennedy.

2) Maybe Lee Harvey Oswald was just demented. Maybe JFK did something to piss him off and lead to the ultimate murder of JFK. It's very possible.

3) Some forensic scientists believe that Lee Harvey Oswald never murdered JFK. Their points are amazingly believable. At the range of Lee Harvey Oswald's gun, it was too much of a lucky shot for officials to have jumped to such a conclusion.

4) After finding Lee Harvey Oswald, you would think that security around him would be tighter than anyone has ever seen before. How do you suspect Jack Ruby to grab a gun and murder LHO right there on the spot without anyone noticing the gun in JR's hand?

If anyone has any links (to pages or threads), please post them in a reply. It would be much appreciated.

-Chris

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've become fairly convinced that it was perpetrated by the government under the control of Johnson. There are just too many things such as the trajectory of the bullet coming from the driver and the statement by Johnson that "After this weekend I won't have to worry about those Kennedy Boys (possibly paraphrased)" to the fact that it occured in Texas where Johnson already had sway. Then there is just the whole set of information that Kennedy was getting ready to start trying to bring America out of Vietnam before he was killed. I'll try and find some links for you but I've heard this one proposed a lot recently and it has made the most sense to me, well at least more sense then Oswald pulling off a miracle shot from the Book Depository.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Not a miracle shot; a doable 3 shot sequence as demonstrated by Hal Sawyer and the house assassinations committee in the 70's.
Sometimes the easiest explanation is the most difficult to accept.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Try the search function...there is like a gazillion threads on this already....

There's a lot for you to read....

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is one thread and here is a site with videos ......plus here is a frame by frame of the Zapruder film. And that's just a small part of what's here...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realist05
Not a miracle shot; a doable 3 shot sequence as demonstrated by Hal Sawyer and the house assassinations committee in the 70's.
Sometimes the easiest explanation is the most difficult to accept.

-=scaratches chin-=......then why did the house assinatiosn committe rule it was most likley a conspiracy?....forgot to mention that? and can they explain away these discrepencies...

-the 51 eye witnesses of a shooter on the grassy knoll
-the fact that oswald being in the spot where he had to be to kill the president coudn't have happened due to eye witness accounts who saw him in the break room right before the assination (and i mean right before)
-the fact that oswald was on some mission to teh USSR and was working for some intellegence agency, or the army on a spy mission prior to the assination
-the physics of the kill shot coming from the front, therefore causing kennedys head to go back and to the left
-jack ruby had knew oswald before he killed him....the fact that ruby killed oswald is enough to turn some heads....
-ruby said he would talk is he was moved to washing d.c. to talk...but they ignored him and he died in prison...
-oswald claimed he was a patsy
-oswlad was a lousy shot
-the lack of fingerprints on the gun.
-the rifle found in the book depository was a piece of junk with a crooked site
-oswald was not even told he was charged with killing kennedy, just with killing a cop
-eye wittnesses to this cop killing claim to have seen two men
-a recorded conversation 18 days prior to the assination in miami, fl about how the presidents killing was "in the working"..(and no, it wasn't oswald who said it)
-the horrific lack of protection at dealy plaza that day
-suppression of information disagreeing with the warren commision and the single bullet theory
-military interfernece with the autopsy....and the government illegally moving the body from texas to washington d.c.

.....proabably not

gl2

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Go to this site: www.prouty.org... and click on PHOTOS on the left hand menu. It shows Col. Fletcher Prouty and colleagues' evidence and argument for a shooter team headed by CIA-military men under Gen. Edward Lansdale. Also read the letter and comments.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Anyone who would post this must also believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. WAKE UP!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
A former associate of mine, a designer of the guidance missile systems was the military adviser to the President during The Bay of Pigs Invasion and The Cuban Missile Crisis. It is his word that the President rejected the U.S. military directive in favor of his own agenda which not only cost the United States dearly in the Soviet negotiations, but put the U.S. in a compromised military disadvantage.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It was the JEWISH state of ISRAEL that killed JFK

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Besides Oswald worked for the CIA and ONI

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Given the fact that we have one current discussion open in this forum related to this topic as has been shown above.

And the fact that there are many discussions available here at ATS which discuss this issue from just about every possible angle.

It is with regret that I must close this thread, however I invite you to contribute to existing discussions.

Also please use the ATS search to find more...

I have already done one using the title of this thread for you, If you want to see more click HERE!

Sorry, thread closed

top topics

join