It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcanic eruptions will revolutionize our world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is more of an observation than a prediction. So the earth was once flooded by waters. I think the earth was flooded because the earth is slowly slowing down, hence gravity changes slowly. Molecules either get denser or less dense, I think less dense, obviously. That is why I think animals & trees were so big, more gravity because the earth was spinning faster. Well the water rose up out from below our mantle because of the gravity change. I think the same thing will happen with volcanoes because we have lost so much gravity since then too that the volcanoes & tech. plates aren't able to hold lava as well. I think our atmosphere changes different than our core & between. They built a lot of pyramids out of limestone 5ish thousand years ago. Limestone turns to marble when run over by lava I think. So the pyramids would still be there right? All marbled out like the bible might of predicted? Would it work to stay there?, like dig under ground, the pyramid is the only way in the underground city. Animals eat animals though so if ya gathered 2 of each, better gather as many species as possible lol survival of the fittest. I'd tthink we started out as carnivores, plants need dead plants for soil & nutrients, they'd suck other plants dry, they try, they fight lol. So maybe history would repeat itself to evolutionize again into the picky eaters all species are today. I think Noah's ark was the pangea continent though, when it split into pieces Noah knew where the safe place was, or well, was the lucky one to be at the right place at the right moment or told by god or whetevs. I believe in the bible, but science has some good points lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
An thats the tooth....

YouTube...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's troof, truth & proof actureally. Actually & really.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

your Headline:

Volcanic eruptions will revolutionize our world

the disaster at Fukushima, which is killing off all aquatic life in the Pacific, then the South China Sea, et al....

will be 'corrected' by the Earth volcanoes and ocean floor spreading--- so that the concentrated fuel rods and reactor cores in China Syndrome mode get a one-way ticket to the Earth Mantle of hot liquid rock

and the surface areas revert to a pristine condition over a few decades time

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I don't think it'll happen all at once, each area has its own unique landscape. I think it will take a lot of time for all lave to rise from beginning to end, but in the mean time species are evolving & learning what to do & migrating. I don't think it'll happen soon enough to even stop the destruction of our future war, that alone will ready our insincts for volcanoes.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is more of an observation than a prediction. So the earth was once flooded by waters. I think the earth was flooded because the earth is slowly slowing down, hence gravity changes slowly.

So according to this logic the earth shouldn't have land now.

Molecules either get denser or less dense, I think less dense, obviously. That is why I think animals & trees were so big, more gravity because the earth was spinning faster.

The size of life was much bigger than it is now due to levels of oxygen in the air.

also, if there was a greater gravitational force wouldn't the trees and animals be smaller instead of bigger?

I think our atmosphere changes different than our core & between.

seeing as they are different things its obvious that change would be different.

I believe in the bible, but science has some good points lol.

Good thing about science is that you can leave whatever beliefs you hold at the door.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ever heard of paragraphing?

You also said "I think" more the I have ever read in one sitting.

Volcanic activity has changed the planet many times in its existence. This isn't new stuff.

I believe in the Bible, but science has some good points lol

If you believe in the Bible, you believe what has been printed in it, the God character. Then you should believe that that God character created every science in existence and we as human scientists study that.

Your entire post is pointless really.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I'm not talking billions of years ago, just since Noah's ark. But billions long ago we had to have started out as some heat energy like a small star though to cluster up this much dirt in the galaxy. That would have made lava like the 5 or 6th huge form of matter first after gasses & stuff than than water was made then land came from lava & water & whatever else. Air then microbes. That's way before though. & Maybe life grows more against gravity than being subject to it. Everything has gotten way smaller. & Ya lol I like that about science, I think the bible came from some pretty smart scientists, made the imagination prosper.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Maybe life grows more against gravity than being subject to it.

Not according to those pesky physicists and biologists in that ridiculous realm called science.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Sciences that say stuff like the volcanoes stuff I will forever disagree, I haven't been able to add it up for these certain species to be alive. Sharks for one lol. Maybe one volcano explodes every now & again but not that that big. I'd agree the argument that some species evolved from hot waters & ash which is why alligators frogs & turtles breath air. All of the other chemicals like sulfur too would help adapt. Still, I have other questions & theories that would take up a lot of writing, I'm working on paralaughs lol. & no god character, just time & chemical responses through our universes gravitational galaxies.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think the bible came from some pretty smart scientists

Just in case anyone missed this nugget of deep thought..

I mean seriously? No....really....seriously?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I'm not talking billions of years ago, just since Noah's ark.

Ahh, well that sort of contradicts what you said when you said this in your OP

I think Noah's ark was the pangea continent though

So Noah was around about 175 million years ago based on your interpretation of Bible stories?

and his ark was the basically all the land of the planet which broke apart?

That's way before though. & Maybe life grows more against gravity than being subject to it.

without any real investigation into this,

just use basic logic.

If you have 50 kg on your shoulders and you have 100kg on your shoulders.

To stand up straight, which would be easier?

To me, its the less weight, the less weight pushing you down.

Not sure if it was you or another poster that believes the earth is growing.

The larger something is the more mass it has.

anyway,

This is more of an observation than a prediction.

I really don't see how it is any of these things, Especially an observation.

Its just random thoughts about........... whatever is in your head at the time I guess

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Just in case anyone missed this nugget of deep thought..

I mean seriously? No....really....seriously?

I get what your saying, I really do.

But just take a look at this statement from another perspective

below posted by the OP

actually think about it,

its brilliant.

That is if one believes religion is created all by man without any divine intervention.

So many bang on about religion being a tool to manipulate

Who are the ones that invent the tools we use more often than not

That's right

a scientist or someone with a scientific background.

Its a Dan Brown novel idea.

edit on 13-3-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Moses dictated the first five books of the Bible! I'm sure you realize he had received a BS in physics at the University of Cairo and served as Pharo's head of the Ministry of Science.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: intrptr

It's troof, truth & proof actureally. Actually & really.

First of all you negate any telling of 'troof' with your handle.

Second? Actually and really?

Seriously? So you're telling us your satan (BS) has given you omniscience?

Nawwwwwww.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

59 to 100 G's you get more muscle mass not fat & gas

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

No Satan lol

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

59 to 100 G's you get more muscle mass not fat & gas

seriously a brick wall would have understood what I was trying to say.

59 -100Gs?

WTF are you on?

Stay of drugs kids
edit on 14-3-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

To stand with 100 pounds, it'll be harder but you'd get bigger & stronger than lifting 50 pounds. It's working out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join