It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over - U.S. House Russia Probe Investigation Ends: No Evidence of Russian Collusion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
think I will wait on the senate or better yet, mueller to present their findings.
the house lost all credibility awhile back....
remember this??

www.politifact.com...

I will give chaffetz credit, he at least had the integrity to get out of the mess instead of participating in a massive coverup concerning our national security.. or at least in my reality that seems to be what's going on... god only knows what reality others might be living in now.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

There are many more lawyers in the Senate.
The house is farmers and high school wrestling champions.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Collusion is not illegal.

So what is Mueller spending millions investigating? Legal acts? Should that not falp under some department instead?

If Mueller is investigating...what is the crime hes investigating?

I never said it was illegal.....

What might be a problem is Trump saying over and over again that there was no collusion and then Muller saying actually there was....

What would be a problem would be if the Trump campaign knew or suspected that the Russians were using illegal means (i.e.. hacking, espionage and so on) to help him into office and denied it.

You know it might be costing millions but how much are Trumps golf trips costing US Taxpayers, what price would you put on getting to the truth of this matter?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The right only saw what they wanted. They didn't look hard enough because they know what they would find if they did.

Don't put on your dancing shoes just yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Your whataboutism aside, spending millions to send Mueller on a fishing expedition is not something i support.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Grow up.
Can't we keep the discussion above the sixth grade for once? Or is that too much to ask.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Your whataboutism aside, spending millions to send Mueller on a fishing expedition is not something i support.

There was no "whataboutism" I was only asking you what price you put on truth.

Regardless, you holding the view that Muellers investigation is not something you support is fine, that is your opinion and your just as entitled to it as I am that it is a entirely valid investigation that is important to getting to the bottom of what role Russia played in the 2016 election.

We hold different views on this.

Thats life, if we all agreed on everything life would be pretty boring and ATS would probably not exist.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Shouldn't they, as members of the committee , been part of producing it?
No? They only get to read what part of the committee concluded?
You do know that is not how this committee works right?
It's a travesty. A sham.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
done with this.
Enjoy getting angry and hating each other.
Don't forget to donate to the party of your choice.

And don't forget to vote.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'll say this if Mueller has any evidence of collusion he would have to release it in the next couple of days. If he doesn't then he has nothing on collusion. But at this point this would be pressure on him to wrap this up and put a bow on it. He's got maybe a month max before they shut him down because I'm sure the senate investigation is wrapping up as well since they went through the same witnesses.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

At least you have a PM who is not scared to confront the issue.
Instead of the chicken nugget in the Whitehouse who's scared of Putin.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'll say this if Mueller has any evidence of collusion he would have to release it in the next couple of days. If he doesn't then he has nothing on collusion.

Why because you say so??

Surly it is more important that he has the time to fully complete his investigation than respond the the Republicans saying they don't believe that there was any collusion during the election that got them elected.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yeah, I will wait for Muller....also the report says "the Trump tower meeting never should have happened" also that Trump Camp made "poor choices"

Muller is trained to get to the bottom of things....these people are not.

Things like obstruction of justice, destruction of federal evidence, and collusion? I wish he would. This way Hillary would be held accountable for criminal actions.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Question:

I am just curious.

You say collusion was not illegal.

As such do you then believe that collusion took place between the Russian state and the Trump campaign?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

They didn't block witnesses Nunes did. They called for many more interviews and they wanted some people back to question them about new information that has surfaced.

Look this report is wrong.
It's a lie.
It goes against trumps own intelligence people and agencies.

I do note this
When asked directly, the GOP congressmen who were interviewed did not say no collusion. They were all very careful to say no evidence of it but not no collusion.
And when asked how confident they are they go off in another direction.
That's very telling.
edit on 3132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I do not know. I dont think Trump would have knowingly done so. Hes not an idiot.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's not crap. But denial is a popular destination. Take a picture of the pyramids while you're in Egypt.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This intelligence committee's investigation 'findings' are laughably inconsequential. They are in essence the Presidents own party proclaiming his innocence (which is something it has been doing since the beginning). Not a single democratic member of the committee voted to end the investigation. Mueller's investigation is still ongoing, and is not directly driven by a single parties prerogative unlike the aforementioned Republican control intelligence committee.

I, like most people, will wait to see what Mueller's investigation concludes (whether it confirm the committee's findings or detail a whole other paradigm).

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

also the report says "the Trump tower meeting never should have happened" also that Trump Camp made "poor choices"

As unfortunate as it is, the DOJ has set precedence on how "things that shouldn't have happened" are handled.

For instance, Bill shouldn't have met with Loretta Lynch on that tarmac.

While I don't agree with it, our country has shown politicians don't get in trouble.

Before you jump to "well that wasn't Russians", what's the difference between seeking op-research directly, or paying someone to get it from foreign assets and knowing it.

Again, I don't agree with it, but if we're going to go after people for it, lets to after them all.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great.

Now the feed will be inundated with topics concerning Stormy Daniels....

Well look at that..it's already begun.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join